Updated Nissan Juke

kannot

Anybody know when/if this will be available here? its been out in Europe since early last year.

Changes are small but I want to buy the Wife one and no point getting the old style as we keep cars for about 5-6 years

Wasnt it released like a year ago? Loads driving around, looks the same as the Juke I saw back int he UK 3-4 years ago. Are you looking for newer model?

I also noticed a new SUV advertised Looks kind of like Quasqai in UK I think its called Xtrail but pricey starting at 1.2

Edited by sup3r1or

Anyone heard about the revival of the sports saloon that looked a bit " Toyo Supra ish".I cant find the article about it in last weeks papers...IMHO ,perhaps knows more.coffee1.gif .

The only new Nissan badge we'll be seeing in TH in the next couple of years is their SUV(PPV) version of the Navara - outside of that it's just updates to the existing model range.

Wasnt it released like a year ago? Loads driving around, looks the same as the Juke I saw back int he UK 3-4 years ago. Are you looking for newer model?

I also noticed a new SUV advertised Looks kind of like Quasqai in UK I think its called Xtrail but pricey starting at 1.2

It also looks like the X-Trail in the UK biggrin.png

Anyone heard about the revival of the sports saloon that looked a bit " Toyo Supra ish".I cant find the article about it in last weeks papers...IMHO ,perhaps knows more.coffee1.gif .

The only new Nissan badge we'll be seeing in TH in the next couple of years is their SUV(PPV) version of the Navara - outside of that it's just updates to the existing model range.
We just got the xtrail Edited by bkkjames
  • Like 1

We just got the xtrail

I'm not talking about the X-Trail LOL, that was a 2014 launch - it's history now :)

What I'm referring to is a new, bigger SUV based on the Navara platform, which is coming in 2016. i.e. the next-generation of the Pathfinder model, only maybe not wearing Pathfinder badges as that's now been given to a crossover.

I imagine you already asked Nissan?

I would presume asking the question here on TV will yield a faster and more reliable response.

Correct 100% as usual e mail Nissan no reply, call and ...........dont know.

We just got the xtrail

I'm not talking about the X-Trail LOL, that was a 2014 launch - it's history now smile.png

What I'm referring to is a new, bigger SUV based on the Navara platform, which is coming in 2016. i.e. the next-generation of the Pathfinder model, only maybe not wearing Pathfinder badges as that's now been given to a crossover.

Clear orf this is the Juke thread tongue.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

• Like 1

The "facelifted Juke" has been out in Europe since march I believe it has FRONT boomerang type headlights, smaller grill, indicator mirrors few other bts n bobs W12 Veyron engine..........ok I made that bit up.

No point buyin g the old model to keep it for 5 years if I can get the newer one.

Wif e will wet herself when she thinks shes going into the dealers just to "have a look" She has the Jazz now

End of 2013 I think.

Weird. I went to nissan website and it says juke has got a bit over 100 bhp. Surely i saw many reviews us and eu claiming close to 180. Actually with ecu remap can add another 16

The 116 PS 1.6L here is the same as what's in other markets.

The turbo version of that engine makes 190 PS, but is currently only available in the Pulsar.

Im not from US:)

I saw those for sale in UK as well, maybe import. My dad's friend still has one.

I really love the look of Juke NISMO RS.

To be honest in US difference between standard and NISMO is just different ECU mapping.

OK, so buy a Pulsar Turbo and a Juke. Then get a mechanic to swap over the drivetrain, then head to Pathum Wan and get one of the body kit vendors there to complete the job. Viola! :)

The "facelifted Juke" has been out in Europe since march I believe it has FRONT boomerang type headlights, smaller grill, indicator mirrors few other bts n bobs W12 Veyron engine..........ok I made that bit up.

No point buyin g the old model to keep it for 5 years if I can get the newer one.

Wif e will wet herself when she thinks shes going into the dealers just to "have a look" She has the Jazz now

"...W12 Veyron engine..........ok I made that bit up."

Sure did, that would be 3/4 of a Veyron 's V16 engine.

LOL, let's try this again. It's an 8.0L W16 with 4 turbos ;)

Even if it was running on just 4 cylinders, it'd still make ~300HP, so you wouldn't go comparing to a Juke engine :P

Seen a few Juke RS type here in the last few weeks..

Wednesday was in Bangkok, 2 were in a parking lot, the white one looked a much bigger engine in it ?

the white with orange trim still on red plates, was showing off the engine, had twin Turbo's at the front, appeared to be a V6, funny rear spoiler was like 2 flaps..

next to it was a black one with red trim, but only had 1x turbo and appeared to be 4 cylinders, and a solid normal rear spoiler. the engine noise from the white one was a lot different than the black one.. lots of people looking so difficult to look close..

Guess an Import ? or maybe Nissan showing the car ? was some people with name tags on.

There was already the Juke with the GTR engine. 485 HP should be enough..

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/nissan-juke-r-driven-2011-01-17

Edited by eaustev

chinese copy

• 1 month later...

New Juke now out but just look at the crap paint quality, i see this all the time now on all brands at all prices, what the hell is going on with paint quality these days.............almost a matt finish its so orange peely

Well heres the paint on Nissan Jukes, its shameful really, I havent seen a decent painted one yet, nothing that cant be fixed with some rubbing compound and polish.

Ill pick it up soon and get it done, dealer is paying!! They have complained to Nissan about poor paint quality also, every car in the showroom had bad paint, the best was a navara mettallic gold colour.

One Juke looked like it had been oversprayed and was almost matt black...no it wasnt pearl.

heres a blue one and all the paint on Nissans is like this from what Ive seen

Honda seem to be the best but mazda and Mitsubishi are almost as bad.

Here the mirror is fine, the rest of the car cack.