Thai govt vows action if Shinawatra supporters protest

webfact

"There will be no protest, they can't protest. If they don't accept the ruling, we will take action, that's it," he told reporters.

How easy it is to govern when you are a general, a 'PM' and head of the 'NCPO' with an interim constitution that gives you total power.

whistling.gif

And, thanks to your new "co-playground bully" North Korea, a few extra tactics to suppress the masses, no less.

You make me laugh, "are you really that slow"

I'll tell ya what mate, Look in any of my post's and you will see I have always condemned any violence regardless of faction,

Now I think as do many others think Yingluk showed amazing fortitude in the situation when previous PM's have no problem letting loose bullets,

"Extremist's" - "paid thugs" Yu'p have them on both sides and should be thrown in gaol,

such as the men attacking a man wishing to vote pic in Washington post, the grand mother attacked and pulled to the ground for trying to vote, These peoples picturs are very ez to see and are they in gaol??? I think not...

The police sitting not engaging and grenade thrown at them leg blown apart,

A nurse helping injured people in a temple shot dead, was she posing any threat?

kids at a protest killed.

the thing is mate there is violence on both sides but it seems that some think it ok if it's not their faction that's being attacked.

Or "are you really that slow?"

Here's your big chance then. Tell us what you think about the PTP red militia killing protesters and innocent children, and the man currently giving them orders to stand down. Why was it impossible to track down any of these killers and would-be killers, until after the coup?

• Like 1

I'll tell ya what mate, Look in any of my post's and you will see I have always condemned any violence regardless of faction,

Now I think as do many others think Yingluk showed amazing fortitude in the situation when previous PM's have no problem letting loose bullets,

"Extremist's" - "paid thugs" Yu'p have them on both sides and should be thrown in gaol,

such as the men attacking a man wishing to vote pic in Washington post, the grand mother attacked and pulled to the ground for trying to vote, These peoples picturs are very ez to see and are they in gaol??? I think not...

A nurse helping injured people in a temple shot dead, was she posing any threat?

the thing is mate there is violence on both sides but it seems that some think it ok if it's not their faction that's being attacked.

Yingluck showed amazing fortitude allowing the redshirts to murder anti-government protesters in cold blood, putting the RTP on a leash and allowing these murderous thugs to do PTP's dirty work, while all the while acting like the innocent victim, the noble stateswoman..

I cannot understand for the life of me why anyone in their right mind would defend any of the hideous actions of the Shin regime, no matter what the opposition did, two wrongs don't make a right !

So if you are going to act so righteous regarding the actions of the "yellows", the Democrats, Suthep and the junta, at least have a bit of consistency and admit to the wrongs committed by the Shins and their army of terrorists.

And change your name will ya, I am now telling people I am Austrian.

check how the events actually occurred and you will see that Yingluck did not "allow redshirts to murder anti-government protesters in cold blood", nor will you find that she put the RTP on a leash - that was done by the yellow courts in order to prevent the government from controlling the anti-government protesters - and as a result, preventing the government from controlling the situation in general.

just in case you mis interpret the post, that is not a defence of the government, but rather laying out the events as they happened, not as some imagine them to have happened. OK?

• Like 1

Here's your big chance then. Tell us what you think about the PTP red militia killing protesters and innocent children, and the man currently giving them orders to stand down. Why was it impossible to track down any of these killers and would-be killers, until after the coup?

hey big guy, do you stir a teaspoon of hate into your coffee every morning?

• Like 2

2. What do you put in your red Kool-aid?

Good news today though, a new antibiotic that will cure tb.

2. What do you put in your red Kool-aid?

Good news today though, a new antibiotic that will cure tb.

LSD

see, this is me this evening .... w00t.gif

Seriously, you don't have to hate people, you could just disagree with them, what they stand for, and what they do. BTW, what were you saying back almost 5 years ago as innocent protesters were being killed in Bangkok? Was it the same resentment against the government of the day? Maybe it was, in which case, kudos to you.

Seems you have a problem reading, "so here's your big chance" go get an adult and ask them to read line 2 and then 4 in my post ok,

There you go, feel better now?

Now would you agree that the protesters were as the courts claimed were peaceful? now read line 5 and 6 in my post, the evidence of violence is there on both sides and just for you I'll say it again slowly so you get it this time, All acts of violence should be dealt with, without prejudice. you ok now buddy?

• Like 1

Yingluck showed amazing fortitude allowing the redshirts to murder anti-government protesters in cold blood, putting the RTP on a leash and allowing these murderous thugs to do PTP's dirty work, while all the while acting like the innocent victim, the noble stateswoman..

I cannot understand for the life of me why anyone in their right mind would defend any of the hideous actions of the Shin regime, no matter what the opposition did, two wrongs don't make a right !

So if you are going to act so righteous regarding the actions of the "yellows", the Democrats, Suthep and the junta, at least have a bit of consistency and admit to the wrongs committed by the Shins and their army of terrorists.

Ok my Aussie brother, Yingluk told the police not to engage the protesters as they have the right to protest.

the courts told them not to engage the protesters as they are peaceful and not breaking laws.

Can you please show us all here just where the document is that She orders the redshirts to murder protesters in cold blood? bet ya gonna have problems producing that document huh?

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi...........

"Driving her (Yingluck) out of politics could instigate resentment among her political supporters," said Thai academic Pavin Chachavalpongpun, of Kyoto University.

"Thailand is Thailand and the rule of law can be bent to serve the power interests of the elites."

Is this academic suggesting that the rule of law should be bent to serve the purposes of the elite Shinawatra clan ?

If it is decided that Yingluck has broken the law whether it be by dereliction of duty, negligence or corruption she must be answerable to the law.

Not holding her to account will for sure instigate resentment in those who have been hurt by any illegal actions of hers.

An example needs to be set and a benchmark laid down for future politicians, engage in anything unlawful and you will be held accountable.

This is an opportunity to do just that and it must be taken.

The Shinawatras, although very wealthy now due to Thaksin's aquisitional 'skills', don't belong to the Elite. That is made up of the so-called Forty Families, a power base that sees the nouveau riche as rather vulgar. A bit like the way the 'old money' used to view the 'new money' in the UK and probably still do.

" That is made up of the so-called Forty Families, a power base that sees the nouveau riche as rather vulgar. "

according to Forbes he was number 19 on the list in 2011?

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2011/85/thailand-billionaires-11_land.html

check how the events actually occurred and you will see that Yingluck did not "allow redshirts to murder anti-government protesters in cold blood", nor will you find that she put the RTP on a leash - that was done by the yellow courts in order to prevent the government from controlling the anti-government protesters - and as a result, preventing the government from controlling the situation in general.

just in case you mis interpret the post, that is not a defence of the government, but rather laying out the events as they happened, not as some imagine them to have happened. OK?

No, that is not "laying out the events as they happened" but rather your interpretation of what actually happened, which I have found may well be two different things.

Even the village idiot could see what was happening when the anti-government protesters were being murdered by the redshirts, if you cannot see it then I feel nothing but sympathy for you.

Your comment regarding the "yellow courts" is just pure comedy and I gave it the laugh it deserved. cheesy.gif

Ok my Aussie brother, Yingluk told the police not to engage the protesters as they have the right to protest.

the courts told them not to engage the protesters as they are peaceful and not breaking laws.

Can you please show us all here just where the document is that She orders the redshirts to murder protesters in cold blood? bet ya gonna have problems producing that document huh?

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi...........

The red propaganda you are feeding on has clouded your brain, and your reading skills.

There is a very big difference between the words "allowing" - (meaning she did nothing to stop it, nothing of substance anyway)....... and the word you used which was "orders"...................

I can handle your red flavored dribble, but don't deliberately mis-quote me.

And don't call me brother. How can we be brothers ? I am Austrian.

And regarding your last line, if I had my way anyone caught doing that stupid chant would be shot on sight. clap2.gif

Army has told the farmers to grow only one rice crop this year. Typically one rice crop is to fill the family rice barn so the family has rice for the year. The true meaning of this? Its going to take time to sell off the rice mountain and the government want to sell that and don't want new rice in the market. Thus is Yingluck guilty? Of course she is; she was the PM in charge!

Really funny analog. Last year most of the rice farmers got their money from the rice scheme (like my relatives in law).

Those who went for another yield (mostly being bit too greedy) did not. The reason was that the government was not able to

fund these yields because Suthep and his supporters went to streets, government office etc. shutting down everything. If you look

his past (for example Bangkok post 1995 Spring and really enough to read the covers) you really wonder is there anything right in this

country. Well in few years this will go another way around...again. No worries there is enough of every of them for future

generations to discuss about

• Like 1

OK mikemac, seems you have a problem, and that is when you are faced with facts you resort to the same o'l same o'l got nothing so just say "red flavored dribble", Is that all you got hot shot?w00t.gif

Ok I got things to do so I'll let you off EZ,

few points,

1. your request for consistency, as I have said consistently, Yingluk told the police NOT TO ENGAGE THE PROTESTERS AS THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROTEST. and that violence should be dealt with "without prejudice" "regardless of faction" Is that not fair and just, consistent? what's ur problem man?

2. The courts also told the BIB and government do not engage the protesters.

So do you mean only Yingluk "allowed" these murders to happen or did the police allow this to happen? or did the army allow this to happen because security is one of the key rolls they are professionally trained to do? Were they allowing it? were they complacent? were they lazy? derelict in duty? remember they were out there for that very reason SECURITY, thousands of them and you keep crying Yingluk, yingluk, should chase people on motorcycles with her LV hand bag? what do you suggest? you seem to think you know it all mate.....

3. The so called miss quote, I did not use " " marks on the allowed and ordered so technically your wrong, but I see what ur getting at, (Unintentional, my bad)

4. Why don't you show a little consistency, there are yellow peaceful protesters out there just as there are red peaceful protesters, just as there are extremists on both sides, you seem to have a real problem with seeing that fact, or do you contend that evil is only on the one side?

and your last line say that to a bunch of Aussies at the cricket and see how you fairw00t.gif

Cheers mate, Auusie Aussie Aussie oi oi oiwhistling.gif

• Like 1

Seems you have a problem reading, "so here's your big chance" go get an adult and ask them to read line 2 and then 4 in my post ok,

There you go, feel better now?

Now would you agree that the protesters were as the courts claimed were peaceful? now read line 5 and 6 in my post, the evidence of violence is there on both sides and just for you I'll say it again slowly so you get it this time, All acts of violence should be dealt with, without prejudice. you ok now buddy?

That's very nice despite your obvious change of reference from 2014 back to 2010. But it is still noted that you will mention specific acts of violence by one side only, and when specific acts by red shirts are mentioned, you change the subject.

Ahh good morning lil fella, so did ya find an adult to help you with reading yet?

As for change of reference, well I do believe that there were protesters both in 2010 and 2014, the two are mutual, just a different faction doing the protesting, and well there is a few differences, such as the army saying we will take action if anyone protests and your hero Suthep ordering the shootings in 2010where as Yingluk said let them be in 2014,

Why don't you show for once an un-bias comment and admit that YES there are extremist yellows thugs that did their masters biding, there is plenty of photo and video evidence out there, just as there are red extremist thugs, c'mon lil fella you can do it, there's a good boy, now back too your sand box ok.