Lost arrival card

good evening guys. I need your help about my friend. She accidentally lost her arrival card somewhere. She is going to extend her non b visa next week. What could she possibly do? Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and God bless us all.

Edited by Great nestea

She can get a new one at immigration. Some offices may want a police report for the lost departure card.

Just realized I am on the same boat

Lost my arrival / departure card

Does Chaeng Wattana require a police report to get a replacement card?

Thanks

LL

She can get a new one at immigration. Some offices may want a police report for the lost departure card.

Just realized I am on the same boat

Lost my arrival / departure card

Does Chaeng Wattana require a police report to get a replacement card?

Thanks

LL

I don't recall seeing any recent posts saying they wanted one.

Unless you have to go to immigration for other business you can wait until you do need to go immigration or leave the country to get one..

My wife lost hers this week after she had made copies for immigration. When she explained that at Immigration (CM) the next day, they said with a copy she didn't need to replace it. Just show the copy at the airport when she leaves.

My wife lost hers this week after she had made copies for immigration. When she explained that at Immigration (CM) the next day, they said with a copy she didn't need to replace it. Just show the copy at the airport when she leaves.

that is correct as the only important item form the departure card is the serial number.

As you have that you should not have any problem.

speaking from experience I was told to go to police station and they will do new one which they did, took about 10 mins and I'm not sure but I think I paid 100 baht.

Did you had a (full) copy from your departure card?

If not then you will indeed mostly asked for a police report when applying for a long stay extension.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

speaking from experience I was told to go to police station and they will do new one which they did, took about 10 mins and I'm not sure but I think I paid 100 baht.

Did you had a (full) copy from your departure card?

If not then you will indeed mostly asked for a police report when applying for a long stay extension.

no I had my passport thats it gave it to them they they then rewrote a new arrival card and departure stapled my new one in the passport and i paid the money.