12 dead in attack on Paris newspaper; France goes on alert

webfact

so if you could link us up to the ones where they state that they are the true victims that would be great, Ulysses.

It is always better to address the poster who actually said something and that is not me. However, if you want a list of Muslims that didn't condemn the attack, I might be able to work something out, although there are so many of them that it will be very incomplete. wink.png

Edited by Ulysses G.

I am confused. Holy books keep being mentioned.Quran, Bible. Quran is reasonably clear, needs some renowned cleric to judge the odd point or two. When it comes to the Bible I am more unsure? Should it be Old or New testament. Eye for an eye or turn the other cheek? Personally ignore both.

so if you could link us up to the ones where they state that they are the true victims that would be great, Ulysses.

It is always better to address the poster who actually said something and that is not me. However, if you want a list of Muslims that didn't condemn the attack, I might be able to work something out, although there are so many of them that it will be very incomplete. wink.png

Ah sorry, my eye slipped, wrong quote, wrong poster. Apologies :)

• Like 1

7by7

Who is interested in moderate Muslims? It is the 25 per cent that hate everything and they need to be put down

Where do you get that 25% from?

Approximately 1.57 billion people worldwide are Muslim.

Are you seriously suggesting that 392.5 million of them are terrorist murderers or supporters of same?

It is important for people to realise that the vast majority of Muslims no more support terrorism than you or I.

This is because marginalising ordinary Muslims, demonising them, attacking them for the crimes committed by the terrorists will only radicalise more of them; especially among the young living in the West; as can be seen by those misguided youths from Europe traveling to join ISIS.

Do you really want to act as a recruiting sergeant for ISIS?

OK lets go with 1% of 1.57 Bn. That leaves one scary figure no? I say 1% as it was said bi the Indonesian government a ew years ago. Only were extremists.

7by7

Who is interested in moderate Muslims? It is the 25 per cent that hate everything and they need to be put down

Where do you get that 25% from?

Approximately 1.57 billion people worldwide are Muslim.

Are you seriously suggesting that 392.5 million of them are terrorist murderers or supporters of same?

It is important for people to realise that the vast majority of Muslims no more support terrorism than you or I.

This is because marginalising ordinary Muslims, demonising them, attacking them for the crimes committed by the terrorists will only radicalise more of them; especially among the young living in the West; as can be seen by those misguided youths from Europe traveling to join ISIS.

Do you really want to act as a recruiting sergeant for ISIS?

OK lets go with 1% of 1.57 Bn. That leaves one scary figure no? I say 1% as it was said bi the Indonesian government a ew years ago. Only were extremists.

Among these 1% extremists, only a few are moronic enough to act on it and unload Kalashnikov on people for portraying Mahomet as fed up with morons

Could you guys stop making this about religion. Muslims communities have condemned the attack

Correction: SOME Muslims communities have condemned the attack. It is far from universal.

And, often (if not most) of the time, they tie their condemnation to a statement claiming that they are the true victims. This goes on all the time with them. Very, very few come out and make unequivocal condemnations.

Most importantly of all, they know of the existence in their own Mosques and communities of radical elements, but refuse to expose, expel, or otherwise root them out.

Universalism is the future of the universe, believe me or leave it.

It's not saying you should not look back to history, but look fo the other direction.

I don't want Walter Benjamin's horror to come true, I take it as a warning.

Don't blame others for not exposing themselves in a situation of mutual paranoia and disgust, and please don't hide behind a religion, especially those of you that claim to be atheists.

Go out in the streets, smile, and expose yourselves.

There's is nothing more contagious than a smile :D

Could you guys stop making this about religion. Muslims communities have condemned the attack

Every single one of these attacks that the words " Alluha Ahkbar " are shouted loud and proud are about religion.

Alluha Ahkbar is not Arabic for the " Pork Pies are on me ".

I'm not denying these morons use Islam as an excuse.

I'm denying they are a majority

Who exactly is sat in their house or going about their daily routine and scared of a radical Muslim attack. Have they seriously achieved anything?

17 innocent people going about their daily routine are now dead in the morgue!!

Yes "they" are creating fear and uncertainty.

The muzzy apologists are out

The usual accusation whenever the Islamaphobes are presented with facts they can't refute!

There have been a lot of accusations from Islamaphobes in this topic, as others; yet, as ever, the only evidence they can produce to back up their assertions, when they bother to produce any at all, comes from hate sites like Pamela Gellar's.

At least us 'muzzy apologists' produce evidence from reputable, independent sources to back up our assertions.

Who exactly is sat in their house or going about their daily routine and scared of a radical Muslim attack. Have they seriously achieved anything?

WE,as French people are NOT AFRAID

A few Kalashnikov loads are not going to take our freedom of speech

ap_paris_shooting_12_kb_150107_1_16x9_99

Every single one of these attacks that the words " Alluha Ahkbar " are shouted loud and proud are about religion.

It took 17 Arabs to make the "free" world scared of it's own shadow.

No one is saying that they are a majority, but there are way too many of them and they have way too many - vocal as well as silent - supporters.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 2

I am sure, it comes as a relief for 1 victim in Toronto, 2 victims in Sydney and 17 victims in Paris, that they were killed by a minority!!

It took 17 Arabs to make the "free" world scared of it's own shadow.

You are referring to 9/11

We are not Americans

We are not going to negotiate our citizen rights in the name of fear and accept a patriot act like you did

WE ARE NOT AFRAID

ap_paris_shooting_12_kb_150107_1_16x9_99

Edited by Kitsune

Your words, not mine. dress it up anyway you like. It is all about religion.

It's not just the actual violent actors. It's the large numbers of supporters, rationalizers, and silent non-dissenters among the Muslims. This is a time to GET REAL. For example I have heard Obama refused to use the phrase Islamic Jihadists in reference to such Islamic Jihadist motivated attacks. Well, if that's true, HE SHOULD.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

Which is the aim of all such groups; that and to sow discord in the general populace who blame the people the terrorists claim to be representing.

Non Muslims blaming and attacking ordinary, law abiding Muslims for outrages such as this is the best method of recruitment the terrorists have.

Friends of mine were injured in the 1974 IRA Guildford pub bombings; had the Horse and Groom bomb gone of 10 minutes later, so would I have been.

But like the majority of British people at the time, we refused to let the IRA campaign stop us from going about our daily lives; we refused to blame all Irish for the activities of the terrorists. Because that's exactly what the terrorists wanted us to do!

Is that the best you can come up with? Incidentally Jews are leaving France at a rate of around 10,000 a year due to Muslim Antisemitism, if a few (unadvisedly) take matters into their own hands the reaction is minute compared to what comes in the other direction. Aside from this the ROP clocked up 5000 dead bodies in November and all signs are they are actually picking up the tempo.

Incidentally two of the murderers went to the same radical mosque. I wonder how many similar mosques there are in France.

http://gotnews.com/breaking-charliehebdo-terrorists-attended-radical-mosque-paris-jesuischarlie/

Edited by Steely Dan
  • Like 1