12 dead in attack on Paris newspaper; France goes on alert

webfact

Im watching it live on tv - not much happening. Apart from the french journalists denying that there are never ever terrorists in their country, And they would know if that ever happened in their country.

Pull it bells on.

Edited by Patsycat

Im watching it live on tv - not much happening. Apart from the french journalists denying that there are never ever terrorists in their country, And they would know if that ever happened in their country.

Pull it bells on.

And reminding everyone that Islam is a religion of "peace."

• Like 2

When you invite the wolf onto your farm don't start complaining when it slaughters your chickens.

Religion is the root of so much evil on this planet.

Islam is not a religion. Its an ideology. religions assimilate, idiologies dont

Islam is a political system with a beard of religion (pun intended)

• Like 1

This is the new world order whereby everyone is terrified of the Muslims not to

mention or god forbid, ridicule the prophet Mohamed, because if you do,

you will die, so we're back to the middle age where perceived blasphemy is

paid with a horrible death...

and yet, astonishingly, many people are condoning such acts, joining ISIS

and other radical terrorist groups to continue with the mayhem and the senseless

killings, while the Arab/Muslims communities around the world remain silence,

It take good people to do nothing, for evil to thrive,

• Like 1

This is so sad. Proof positive that islam is not compatible with western values nor ideals. (Our good values and ideals). I hope we stop Turkey from becoming member of the EU. coffee1.gif

I think you're right and think this will just get worse. Just look at that Caliphate.

The two are simply not compatible.

• Like 1

All the snipers are around an apart in- Reims. Those little bastards will not get out of there alive. And, me that loves love and life and always in front for life - not this time. They can die. They have just killed 12 plus people.

Go to hell. Little bastards, I hope your virgins are ugly,

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 2

I know you are basking in this issue of guns being removed but surely even you can see one killing of 12 French citizens in x amount of years is still well ahead of the dozens lost in the USA every other day.

Give it a rest, you look like a <snip>.

whilst this crime is horrific and tragic, it's pale in comparison to what's happening back home.....surely you can smell that?

You are totally failing to look into the future as this gets worse and worse with the PC laws and unreal immigration in the EU. The day will come...

Is there anything including your shadow that your aren't afraid of? Grow some.

Edited by NeverSure
  • Like 1

The French have welcomed the refugee's (social misfits) from the world of Islam and have been pressurizing the U.K to open their borders even more so as these ''refugee's'' can spread even further afield.

Now the account sadly has been rendered for the French actions over the years in accepting every Mustaphah Crepe that crawled up to the door and then once admitted to France proceeded to create a nation within a nation.

My sympathy goes to those families whose members were murdered, however in truth it was and is the French government and its lax policies that lead up to this tragic event.

France harboured the Ayatollah Khomeini for many a year as a lever to gain power in Iran and access to Iran's oil industry, indeed the birds have come home to roost.

The resultant outcome currently may well be the prelude to more widespread actions where France is the terrorist base for an all out covert war on the West its peoples and western beliefs

Edited by siampolee
  • Like 2

All the snipers are around an apart in- Reims. Those little bastards will not get out of there alive. And, me that loves love - not this time.

A conservative. = A liberal who has been kicked in the nuts.

They killed the best French journalists ever, Thats what they did. To shut them up. Journalists that you may not have known but had the balls to speak what they thought about a lot of things,

Edited by Patsycat

All the snipers are around an apart in- Reims. Those little bastards will not get out of there alive. And, me that loves love - not this time.

I hope you're right. Hunt like they are dogs and kill them.

The trick here is to stay way back and pick them off. They have to come out eventually. The ammo (7.62x39) for the AK-47s they have doesn't have a long range. The 5.56x45 NATO ammo is accurate out to perhaps twice the distance. The AK round is much slower and therefore gravity pulls it down into an arc at a shorter distance. The ammo for the M-14 (7.62 NATO) is much better yet.

That comblock crap is just that - crap.

• Like 2

A thinking man can see Islam needs to be suppressed and eliminated, as were the Nazi's and the Shinto fanatics from Japan in the 40's. When Ideologies cross borders and attack citizens abiding by the laws of their own nation; it becomes a political movement. It is an act of war and evidence that an ideology/religion that has crossed the threshold and become incompatible with 21st century civilization.

Unfortunately I fear the death toll will be multiplied by magnitudes before the political will to effectively resist will be gathered.

Excellent commentary.

Slowly but surely , I think the apologists are starting to figure this out.