Forum upgrade in progress! ×

12 dead in attack on Paris newspaper; France goes on alert

webfact

A thinking man can see Islam needs to be suppressed and eliminated, as were the Nazi's and the Shinto fanatics from Japan in the 40's. When Ideologies cross borders and attack citizens abiding by the laws of their own nation; it becomes a political movement. It is an act of war and evidence that an ideology/religion that has crossed the threshold and become incompatible with 21st century civilization.

Unfortunately I fear the death toll will be multiplied by magnitudes before the political will to effectively resist will be gathered.

Excellent commentary.

Slowly but surely , I think the apologists are starting to figure this out.

I haven't noticed any of the ones on here figuring it out. I think I know why...

• Like 1

How did all those police let them get away in a car, Horatio would never have let that happen. CSI

At the moment i am watching the French news and they are trying to make up some sort of oh dear it wastnt us situation.

They never ever admit that they are wrong. They sat there sniping an empty apartment.

So crap.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 1

A thinking man can see Islam needs to be suppressed and eliminated, as were the Nazi's and the Shinto fanatics from Japan in the 40's. When Ideologies cross borders and attack citizens abiding by the laws of their own nation; it becomes a political movement. It is an act of war and evidence that an ideology/religion that has crossed the threshold and become incompatible with 21st century civilization.

Unfortunately I fear the death toll will be multiplied by magnitudes before the political will to effectively resist will be gathered.

It appears that the political will in Europe is to embrace them. Most of them are peaceful, after all, doncha know?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The world would be a better place without any religion.

Here we are in the 21st century with people still believing in historic mumbo jumbo.

I will believe in god, any god,when he turns up to prove his case.

In my book religion is brainwashing of the masses.

However, what other controlling force would replace religion if it was got rid off?

We are a bovine breed, and the masses need someone to follow, need something like 'life after death' to believe in, need the doubt.

Agree, all BS, but how would you replace it?

Steve Bell, cartoonist from The Guardian:

We've got to stand up for the right to take the piss out of these monsters, these idiots, these fools, these posturing maniacs who strut around in their black gear as a kind of death cult trying to frighten us all."

Freedom of speech and expression.....yeap....vs oppression and fear.......its one of the core values of our societies.....to stand up for what is right.....to condemn of what is wrong....

Will we see a Paris protest march against Islam rallies soon ?

Only a couple of days ago Germany's Merkel condemned the marches in her country protesting the ' Islamination ' of Europe.

Ouch !

The thing is, her and her ilk will most likely take this attack as a confirmation of their beliefs and blame their citizenry for not being accommodating enough.

I would also not be at all surprised if legislation is suggested/introduced that further suppresses the right to criticise Islam.

• Like 2

This is so sad. Proof positive that islam is not compatible with western values nor ideals. (Our good values and ideals). I hope we stop Turkey from becoming member of the EU. coffee1.gif

I think you're right and think this will just get worse. Just look at that Caliphate.

The two are simply not compatible.

I've said it before. Oil and water.

This action has caused a massive worldwide reaction against the tyranny of extremist terrorists.
Islam has become synonymous with terrorism.

I am liberal minded but its easy to see.

Its OK for Islamic extremists to observe the tenants of their own beliefs, but if we don't agree they create a jihad.

Islamic extremists have just shot themselves in the foot. There will be a backlash against Islamists which is like to separate the Muslim moderates from the extremists, further isolating these nutters. I believe we wont care about their human rights being violated now.

One of them gave him self up, the two brothers are still on the run but their family members are in custody,

The police know who they are.

So, hopefully, it won't be long until they get them.

Edited by Patsycat

this is only the beginning

imaging all the mossies listening to so crazy guy asking to kill all infidels, which is written in their "holy" book

12 dead for speaking their mind, making some cartoon

but in the south of thailand, that many people die in cowardly attacks every month

One of them gave him self up,

The darker side of me hopes he accidentally falls down the stairs a couple of times in the police station...

The french police are renowed for their "gentle" ness towards bastards. He's 18, an adult.

Edited by Patsycat

One of them gave him self up,

The darker side of me hopes he accidentally falls down the stairs a couple of times in the police station...

The french police are reknowed for their "gentle" ness towards bastards.

Excellent! A stern talking to from all of us please, Jacques and Pierre...

• Like 1

this is only the beginning

imaging all the mossies listening to so crazy guy asking to kill all infidels, which is written in their "holy" book

12 dead for speaking their mind, making some cartoon

but in the south of thailand, that many people die in cowardly attacks every month

Do you speak French? have you read or seen the cartoons? They were fudging great. Or ever read the paper.

I always thought it was a bit like the French version of Private Eye,

Edited by Patsycat

strange that the rough men dont get a mention/reference in the main reply

The rough men are out hunting these radical, Islamic, terrorist scum.

ugg! but isnt that what they claim to have been doing for more than a decade? or was that just the warm up period? speak truthfully, do you see these "rough men" delivering this peaceful sleeping any time in the next 50 years, pardon me but all i see is it just getting worse and worse and worse, spreading to more and more countries, over 20 countries at last count.

There has been conflict since mankind arrived on the planet. All you can do is contain evil, not stamp it out completely, but radical Islam is out of control and needs to to be dealt with now.

tell that to the close relatives of the french dead, i am sure they will understand. and yes these so called "rough men " have done a very good job indeed of radicalizing the youth of the worlds 800 million muslims. just hope all the pigeons come home to roost in the right place sooner or later.

Edited by monkey dog