Recommended Hotels with Good Breakfasts

stament

I've stayed in quite a few hotels and guesthouses in CM and am interested in finding ones with either good English cooked breakfasts ie eggs omelette bacon coffee etc or ones which have good Thai breakfasts as in my experience unless you go to a more expensive hotel you either get one or the other or neither!

I was thinking in the ball park of 700 to 2500ish baht per night. I'd also want the hotel to be good not just the breakfast! Can anyone recommend any and give approx price and location as I think would be a useful thread.

I've stayed at the Grand Napat and Surowongese and weren't impressed with their buffets. coffee was cold at the former too.

Raming lodge is ok nothing great.

B&M Boutique Villa and Resort. Beautiful place, new, very nicely decorated, and breakfast is best I've seen for a long time.

Only downside is that is a bit outside of Chiang Mai, near Meechock plaza. If I have vistors come see me in Chiang Mai and there is not enough room in my house, we always put them there. price around 1000 baht.

I second the EMPRESS for their food, though the rooms are a bit dated.

a superb breakfast buffet can be had at the DUSIT PRINCESS right at the corner of Changkhlan / Loy Kroh. I heard they hjave renovated most of their rooms, five years ago or so the rooms were not exactly great. if you can get a good rate there, try it, particularly as the location coudn't be better.

Raming Lodge, so I heard from others (not my own experience) is said to have a very nice breakfast too, great location, and pleasant rooms and staff

Well, check around Agoda in the area you want to stay… if you stay near the old city, especially inside the moat in the NE section, there are so many really good restaurants for breakfast, though they are not buffets, much more reasonably priced than the hotel buffets..

Lha's Place just outside Chiangmai, Doi Saket area in the middle of rice-fields Superior room 860 baht breakfast included ( Full breakfast /beans,bacon,tomato,eggs any style,sausage etc +70 baht)

www.chiangmai-homestay.nl

Chiang Mai Gate Hotel, Suriyawong Road. It's on the south side of the city and about 500 metres walk to the moat/inner square road. Full buffet in the restaurant with a cook on hand to make fresh fried eggs, omelettes etc who's range is just outside the restaurant -- probably to keep the added heat and smell out of the restaurant. If you book online, the current rate for a room is just under 1,200 baht which includes breakfast. I've stayed there many times over the last 8 years and will be back there later this year.

Wiangbua Mansion close to the Rajabhat University....

About 700THB/day, new high rise hotel with car parking.

Hotel rates by the day or month, 2 rooms suites with AC, frig, cable TV, and wifi. The best I know for the price, Very good western breakfast include, and a coffee shop and restaurant inside with English books library....

Very close to the local big market too.

post-183983-0-08986900-1420779166_thumb.post-183983-0-57454200-1420779450_thumb.post-183983-0-55448600-1420779488_thumb.

Edited by umbanda
  • Like 1