How to Catch a Cheater?

Cheesekraft

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

i have zero tolerance with girls messing me around.

if there is no trust you are wasting your time.

get rid and find someone you can trust. there are plenty out there.

When it comes to trust in a beautiful young Thai girl, I find that difficult, they all seems to have a Thai BF who is accepting that she is messing around with foreign guys as long as he get at least half of her "salary".

• Like 1

Once the trust is gone, its over mate, dont waste anymore time or heartache, start again.

Or money !! There are Detectives available, but if your are not married, walk down Soi 4 there are hundreds or replacements. If you are madly in love have a Jesus meeting with her !!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Don't dump her, just cheat back.
Cheating is a Thai national pastime, good for all ages and all social classes.

Best answer so far, Thais are the worst cheaters in the world, any chance they have to get laid they go for it, no exceptions.

• Like 1

She's a girlfriend, that means you're dating. Dating is the test period for the future. In my opinion either she's failed the test by screwing around on the side (likely with these Thai women) or, you're too paranoid to be in a relationship.

Either way.. It's over amigo. Find a new one.

Say what????

Somebody sends your girlfriend an English language text message and right away it's grounds for breaking up?

How do you know it wasn't the TrueVisions repair man or even the girlfriend's sister who left the "sorry I missed your call" msg?

Then why are they texting her in English..? And why is she deleting their number from her outgoing call log..?

Could be a wrong number I guess. Depends if she has the number saved under a name or not...

As a former private detective, (or like others in this thread .. as a person with common sense) it comes down to this.

The truth is a chain and one need not break all the links to render it useless ... just one.

When Thai's are caught in a lie, they answer questions ... with questions. Almost in a childish and very transparent way.

Do not play this game ... it goes no where fast.

Instead, sit down and explain that "we come from different cultures and I try hard to respect yours ... now you are going to respect mine. My culture is truth driven and we value positive partnerships based on the truth. i know in your culture you do not like yes or no questions, but this is the easy way to get to where we need to be if we are going to be happy together."

Show her the text messages, look her in the eye and ask her, yes or no, do you know who these are from? If she says no, trust your instincts and decide if in your heart, you beleive her. (Never discount the power of your "Lizard Brain" to know when it hears a lie ... just trust me on this ... it is reality. (She will look away, she will swallow hard, her cheeks or neck with flush, she will tighten her body...etc)

When she is done say, "This is easy to solve, show me your phone, text messages and call logs." Period, full stop. Any hesitation and you have your answer. My GF leaves her phone around, no password, and often leaves the house without it. She has full access to mine and is free to use it anytime. We do not have these issues.

But once we did. She got a text from an old flame, I said "&lt;deleted&gt; is this" and she told me the truth. I said, OK ... fair enough, if you really do not want him writing let me help you write the reply. She instantly opened the phone and his contact information. I smiled and said, "Never mind, i am sure you can handle this." The rest is history and I trust her 98% of the time. (Sorry, that is about as high as it can get "Ashes to ashes and dust to dust, show me a woman a man can trust.")

Then ask her where she went the other night and have her begin at the house and explain the day until she got home.
Take notes.
Now, ask her to tell the story again, beginning from when she got home and going backwards.
Liars can not do this, they require a logical sequence, where a truth teller simply needs to remember ... the truth.

Why you do not just sit down with a mate, explain the story, call from his phone and see who the F this is is a mystery to me. Or not, because .... you may not want to know. Better yet, if you have a woman friend to make the call, "Do you remember meeting me, I want to see you" Mr Wonderful will be more than happy to furnish her with his life story and even arrange a meeting.

Found two USB sticks with absolute foolproof evidence of my gf of 5 years cheating and lying.

I was one of them who were absolutely convinced that "mine is different".

They are champions in lying.

In a few days she will come back. Let's see what excuses she has. For me it's over and out anyway.

I recently went through a breakup with my girl because I suspected that was cheating on me and I saw the signs and did some investigating on my own by waiting for her to fall asleep and took out her sim card and installed it in my phone and what do you know, I started seeing all kinds of messages come through. As a person stated early on, if you have a gut feeling that she is cheating on you, than it is already over, no trust in a relationship than you have nothing. Once I saw the messages it was kind of heart breaking at first but I was very relieved afterwards. I eventually met up with a much better girl, she didn't work in a bar like the last one so I can't say that relationship wasn't doomed from the very beginning but she was very insecure and was always thinking I was going to meet someone else and that was her reasoning for cheating on me which was a stupid excuse but there are plenty of women out there, don't waste your time if you suspect that she is cheating on you. The game is over and the thrill is gone, move on onto something that is more trustworthy. If you stay with her, it's only going to get worse, she isn't going to change and this will only influence her behavior that she can get away with it. good luck and I hope the advice and opinions will help in some way.

I recently went through a breakup with my girl because I suspected that was cheating on me and I saw the signs and did some investigating on my own by waiting for her to fall asleep and took out her sim card and installed it in my phone and what do you know, I started seeing all kinds of messages come through. As a person stated early on, if you have a gut feeling that she is cheating on you, than it is already over, no trust in a relationship than you have nothing. Once I saw the messages it was kind of heart breaking at first but I was very relieved afterwards. I eventually met up with a much better girl, she didn't work in a bar like the last one so I can't say that relationship wasn't doomed from the very beginning but she was very insecure and was always thinking I was going to meet someone else and that was her reasoning for cheating on me which was a stupid excuse but there are plenty of women out there, don't waste your time if you suspect that she is cheating on you. The game is over and the thrill is gone, move on onto something that is more trustworthy. If you stay with her, it's only going to get worse, she isn't going to change and this will only influence her behavior that she can get away with it. good luck and I hope the advice and opinions will help in some way.

BINGO - Yoshimura nailed it - ."(Quote) "If you stay with her, it's only going to get worse, she isn't going to change and this will only influence her behavior that she can get away with it. good luck and I hope the advice and opinions will help in some way."

Just sit down,ask a few questions to ensure you are not getting this all wrong, and then hand her a bag and give her 15 minutes to fill it with the stuff she ORIGINALLY showed up with and any gifts (dresses, etc) you WANT her to have.

You came for an advice here on toxic thai visa forum,where 90% of guys are dating bar girls?

And you pulled that out of your A$$ exactly how ?