How to Catch a Cheater?

Cheesekraft

if you love her more than anything in the world just kill her

...and go straight to prison.

No need to go to jail if OP is clever enaugh.

The OP doesn't sound so clever as he appears unable to communicate with her.

Also you sound like a person without any morals.

I had a morality. I do things with the cause and the reason but just super extreame way.

If you treated me good I treat you very good but if you hurt me I will return times to 10.

Straight talk.

?

seriously if you peep thru keyholes you never see the whole picture...

could be anything or nothing - ask her directly to get it off your chest then don't lk in her phone again! No trust = No relationship

Either she will lie to you and you will then lie to yourself or you'll have to end it never knowing. If you're happy just live in ignorance and protect your assets

If she really wants to cheat you will not stop her. Just ask her when you're face to face, eye to eye.

Getting a text message on her phone and with you reading it can sometimes invite trouble. All people need to feel trusted but that doesn't mean getting into another persons personal things. If the trust is gone or has lessened from what it once was, it will be difficult to regain.

"Cheating" is a deep label error. What people like to call "cheating" is just temporary sexual experimentation. If the partner, woman or man, comes home, takes care of the home and partner, and does not throw money away, the best advice is to FORGET ABOUT IT.

If the partner does not come home, etc., then it is time to confront the beginning of the end of the relationship because the experimentation has turned into habit and the preferred life...... that is not with you, the existing partner.

There are many signs to suspect that a woman is having a sexual fling...... buying new and sexy underwear and clothes, using perfume and make up more, watching her weight and going to hair dresser more often. Too, there will be otherwise unexplained absences that she dismisses lightly as a trip to the wat or to family/gf. She goes directly into a bath upon coming home. If she is determined to make a real permanent break, she will be squirreling away money in a hidden account and making sure "her stuff" is in her name. Look at her closet to see if lots less of hers is in there. She may have a close gf who is divorced to give her tips.

Now, if you just can not forget about it and live and let live.... Here are some steps, but YOU must do them--if you do not want to take this trouble, then back to the condition called "forget about it."

-if she says she is going to the wat, shopping, bar, hairdresser..... go with her; do not leave her side for a minute and observe if she appears angry of disturbed.

-encourage her to use GrabTaxi and then track her movements by the app that comes with GrabTaxi.

-use her telephone often and watch her reactions.

-if you speak Thai or can get a trusted translator, find her worst enemy (usually jealousy) and pay the enemy to tell you what is happening and to watch her and report.

Do not hire a Thai citizen private investigator; he has no professional ethics and will approach her and make a deal with her to pay him off her case. That way the P.I. gets money from her, reports no problems to you, and takes your money, too. SOP.

Especially in cases of older man/younger woman, we should expect sexual experimentation from time to time. The temptations are huge and the culture is relaxed about it, if very secretive. A woman hits age 40 and may feel life and good times are over for her unless she grabs some fast-disappearing fun (same hits men). If she is wise, she will take a wild run around, and then settle down to her old man who she really knows is best for her.... and for her family. Good luck to all.wai.gif

Now there is a man with a broad mind, a lot of experience & good advice if you can handle it. As he says, "Home is where the heart is.!!" Also, ask yourself if you have ever had a bit on the side, even paid-for in a 1-hour room on a night out with the boys. Let he who is perfect cast the first stone.

Edited by The Deerhunter

Avoid the threats of suicide...knives to your stomach...removal of your manhood...all the drama and accusations of you being mentally impaired for even thinking such a thing...plan your escape...move out while she is elsewhere...leave a note and a few baht...don't look back...good luck!

I dont care if my thai girlfriends are cheating on me coz im cheating on them, as i fully expect they do to me. Ive got a thai girl that calls me as soon as hubby goes to work here in oz, one guy is simply not enough for her. She had a thai bf on the side when she was with me and now im the side guy for a different oz guy. Thai women are easy and they arent good at being alone. I figured it was all a game with most foriegners long ago and i just decided to play the game better than them. Unfortunately not all things are as easy and cant be learned easy, cultural differences and language barriers that cant be bought with money or made up for with handsum looks. If theres some short comings in the relationship she will look elsewhere imo.

OP, if you found the texts and calls...........She is cheating you.

What do you expect? A written confession?

Just say Bye Bye politely...........and kick her out.

Plenty of gorgeous chicks around.

If you have trouble finding a new one.......I can spare one or two of mine..............

Not necessarily. If she was cheating then she would have erased the messages and call log just in case.

Not everything is as it appears to be when looked at superficially

OP, if you found the texts and calls...........She is cheating you.

What do you expect? A written confession?

Just say Bye Bye politely...........and kick her out.

Plenty of gorgeous chicks around.

If you have trouble finding a new one.......I can spare one or two of mine..............

If thats how you fell maybe you could send a few of them my way!

b

• Like 1

The entire country is based on infidelity, lies, saving face and keeping the appearance of propriety while being improper at every opportunity. Relationships are that of conveniance. It should be more than conveniant for you to get some tang on the side- if you are not willing to do that, you should not be in a realtionship with a Thai chick.

Either take this opportunity to have some fun yourself or dump the chick.

It's one or the other-.................... or possibly both!

I don't make the rules...I just follow them.

B

Say what????

Somebody sends your girlfriend an English language text message and right away it's grounds for breaking up?

How do you know it wasn't the TrueVisions repair man or even the girlfriend's sister who left the "sorry I missed your call" msg?

He forgot to mention this is the fifteenth time and also there were a pair of size 12 shoes under her bed.

Do you think she is faithful, have you seen any Thai soaps on tv, what about any popular Thai song

going back 30 years, does she have 2 or 3 phones (she has them so when they ring she always

answers with ''hello darrrling'' and the phones are never busy) wink wink nod nod you know wot

i mean, and also read up on the mia noi thing. It's all about the money, tell her you are broke and

she will dump you where you stand, just don't cry as she walks away from you.

Cheating is nasty thing ever. If you dont love her more than yourself just walk away. But if you love her more than anything in the world just kill her.

P.S. If you find out she is cheated, please dont cheat back otherwise you will look even more disgusting.

?

That's ironic coming from otocheater!!!

Mmm perhaps you should approach this from a different angle. Why would your gf cheat on you?

Look at your relationship- not working at it HARD enough?

Why on earth people resort to social media ( sorry that is really what ThaiVisa has become) to sort out their problems is beyond me.

• Like 1

which Bar does she work in. Usually if you think some thing is wrong , usually it is, Here are a few excuses, Phone, not work , got wet, dropped it in the toilet, No signal. Sorry i was with My sister, with my

Mam, took sick buffalo to doctors. No money, and many more, just revers the situation , don't answer the phone don't be available, and Do not send money.

The entire country is based on infidelity, lies, saving face and keeping the appearance of propriety while being improper at every opportunity. Relationships are that of conveniance. It should be more than conveniant for you to get some tang on the side- if you are not willing to do that, you should not be in a realtionship with a Thai chick.

Either take this opportunity to have some fun yourself or dump the chick.

It's one or the other-.................... or possibly both!

I don't make the rules...I just follow them.

B

"The entire country is based on infidelity, lies, saving face and keeping the appearance of propriety while being improper at every opportunity."

I've seen some extremely low-down bigoted statements on TV, but I'd say this one is very close to the bottom of the barrel.

I really can't say more, I'd likely get banned.

Brad,

You should feel right at home in Thailand where the second most endemic problem is the inability to accept and confront even the most obvious and blatent truths and then to deny their existance and quickly feign injury.

Reading your post, I have to wonder. Have you ever actually been to Thailand?

My post should come as no surprise to people that have spent even just a few months in Thailand.

Maybe you could ask around or something.

Good luck kid. I mean that sincerally,

Uncle Bob

Edited by bobthomas
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Don't dump her, just cheat back.

Cheating is a Thai national pastime, good for all ages and all social classes.

Best answer so far, Thais are the worst cheaters in the world, any chance they have to get laid they go for it, no exceptions.

Which is more immoral, cheating on someone or making generalized condemnations of an entire country's population? Just wondering...sick.gif

How is it that when someone states the obvious- that it's some kind of condemnation?

It's probably less of a "generalized condemnation" than it is a well established and accepted fact.

I would imagine that you could even get most Thai people to agree with this fact.

Cheating is more or less an accepted practice as long as it is done discretly.

bob

In agreement with most here If you think she is cheating get rid of her No reason to go on the bond of trust has been broken

Just tell her you know about everything and see what her reaction is I suspect she will get very defensive

Really?

Im amazed... I thought she may issue a winning smile and say , "Yes darling but I did it for you ... Ive now got heaps of new positions and I want it to be you to be the second to try them with!"