The Ashes

Donz

We are going down the wrong road here fellas, lets not use racist insults here

Sorry Mate.........don't know what got into me. I realise now I would have had all the native Australians after my blood, for just suggesting Donz was one of them.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are going down the wrong road here fellas, lets not use racist insults here

Sorry Mate.........don't know what got into me. I realise now I would have had all the native Australians after my blood, for just suggesting Donz was one of them.

Come on brother, no need to get all worked up about us being a great sporting nation.

If you cant post without racist remarks then you may as well just leave as its not good to argue with all the hate you have inside you.

post-25249-1157793357_thumb.jpg

Australia is the best, tahts all there is to it.

You cant change facts

I like this post . especially if you pronounce "You cant" in some sort of wide boy cockney accent and then picture yourself talking to Siam.

Yep you can't change facts. :o

Yes, but read it as it's written pieboy

" Australia is the best tarts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the guys a speech moron..obviously anonymous

this is where the remarks were made then cleaned, i posted one next, but saw the previous was cleaned so i changed mine. Change your buisness to "British connection" Lampard,theres some sections of Farangs who may not feel at ease with your company.

Edited by soi lurker

this is where the remarks were made then cleaned, i posted one next, but saw the previous was cleaned so i changed mine. Change your buisness to "British connection" Lampard,theres some sections of Farangs who may not feel at ease with your company.

Excuse me Mr Soi Lurker, but there is absolutely nothing racist about the word Abbo, when it comes from a non-Australian. It is a perfectly acceptable shortened word to describe the native Australian. Now, when an Australian uses the word to describe the true Australian peoples, it is usually accompannied by the usual string of explenatives that makes the Ozzie vocabulary so delightful to the ear, thus turning a normally harmless remark into a racial slur. In fact the only two people I have slurred, by using these remarks is Australia two wonderful ambassadors of Sport, the right honarable Siam Superfly and the right honarable Donz. For this I apologise profusly, having tainted the charactors of two such upstanding and intellegent people. For this alone I stand ashamed.

tell you what champ, cmon over to sydney, head in to Redfern and yell out the A word ( in the derogitory sense you used it to describe someones mental capacity) and see how far you get you moronic twit.

Actually I used it refering to their vocablar capacity(read post carefully) In fact by suggesting that I used it to describe his mental capacity, you sir are guilty of making the slur I didn't. At least by making this accusation,, I can see that you agree with me even if I didn't say as such. Though I see your unfounded racist insults against me have been rightly removed as well.

But wait a moment.............didn't both Superfly and Donz post this dribble inviting such remarks. We all know that one or both is another well known TV character in disguise. But once more we see the true Ozzie sportsman. Give it all night, then go crying to mummy when it comes to taking a bit. Just remember, I might have been Australian as well you know. Just my Great-grandfather was too clever to get caught.

Edited by lampard10

Stop having a cry, its a simple sports debate, you dont have to get all offensive about this little bit of fun. Its sport for criss sakes.

You dont have to slag off at us because we think (know) that the aussies will smash england in the ashes.

Get a grip

Clarke warming up nicely for the ashes, a perfect replacement for geriatric Mcgrath methinks!!! :o

29.6 Clark to Gayle, no run, played past point for one, that's the end of an 11-ball over

29.6 Clark to Gayle, (no ball) 2 runs, oh my, he oversteps yet again and drifts on to the pads, worked down to fine leg

29.6 Clark to Gayle, 1 wide, this time he doesn't over step but he still sprays it down leg side, wide called

29.6 Clark to Gayle, 1 no ball, another no-ball and it was sprayed down leg side as well, Clark is having a horrendous night

29.5 Clark to Gayle, no run, drifts down leg side, the ball hits the pad and goes to short fine leg

29.5 Clark to Lara, (no ball) 1 run, dropped at mid-on but it was a no-ball anyway! Lara lofted it straight to Cullen at mid-on but the ball bounces off his palms.

29.4 Clark to Lara, no run, pulled to short midwicket

29.3 Clark to Lara, FOUR, this time he makes room and comes down the pitch and drives powerfully past mid-on for four more

29.2 Clark to Lara, FOUR, oh my, an inside edge goes past the stumps and beats Haddin as well as it runs down to the fence. Lara tried to smash that down the ground but got in all sorts of trouble

29.2 Clark to Gayle, 2 wides, sprays it wide down leg side, Haddin fumbles the take and the batsmen cash in, wide called

29.1 Clark to Gayle, SIX, whack! Clark tosses up an easy full toss and Gayle bludgeons it back over his head for six

Not sure what Mittheimp is on about in the above post, but the Aussies, when they got serious, thrashed the opposition in the DFL cup in KL.

They've just won the final by a massive 127 runs after dismissing the West Indies for 113!

Brett Lee took a lazy 4/24 following his 5/38 against India. Can't wait to see him flinging them past the ears of the Poms when the Ashes starts. :o:D

I cant wait till we play you guys. Im so confident we will win that I will leave these board for 6 months if Australia loses.

Oh, the temptation . . .

But, I cant be a turncoat . . . the ashes will return to Oz simply because England can't field a team that consistently performs well.

. . . and because Lampard is English . . .

Edited by Sing_Sling

I cant wait till we play you guys. Im so confident we will win that I will leave these board for 6 months if Australia loses.

Oh, the temptation . . .

But, I cant be a turncoat . . . the ashes will return to Oz simply because England can't field a team that consistently performs well.

:o:D

:o

Oh, the temptation . . .

Wrong........I'm probably more German than you are. The difference is that as I'm crossed with an English mother, it enhances my sense of humour, and as you're crossed with an Aussie, it enhances your arrogance. :D

:D

Oh, the temptation . . .

Wrong........I'm probably more German than you are. The difference is that as I'm crossed with an English mother, it enhances my sense of humour, and as you're crossed with an Aussie, it enhances your arrogance. :D

you might be related to royalty shady, lizzies a hun I think :o