France: Shooting, hostage-taking in eastern Paris

Lite Beer

RT @mattfrei: French radio saying women and children among hostages #Vincennes siege

The brave Muslims at it again......................women and children...........

All in the name of the invisible prophet!!

RT @AP: BREAKING: Police order all shops closed in famed Jewish neighborhood in central Paris far from attacks.

Cowards!!

If you want to fight Jews, go to Israel and you will get a one way ticket to paradise!!

Quote "The brave Muslims at it again......................women and children...........

All in the name of the invisible prophet!!"

We prefer to do it for power and wealth . . . Syria, Libia, Afghanistan, Irak, and so many other countries since so many years. And the collateral damages are so un-important ... And now we do not even need to be brave, we can steer drones from our chairs at home ...

• Like 2

Sure a pure coincidence that the second attack was directed at a kosher market??

At the apologists, please keep your liberal nonsense to yourself!!

The world is suffering from try-to-understand-them-fatigue...................

I will never understand them. Now Melbourne Airport has been evacuated and shut due to a bomb threat.

Since 2010, he has been arrested by anti-terror agencies and during a search of his home, investigators found kalashnikov ammunition.

And still walking the streets?

Unbelievable?

I'm just sick of Islam. I've had enough. All civilised countries should regard this evil cult as the enemy.

imagine Waco but not isolated to a compound and that is basically what you have - a bunch of looser low lifes that have already been criminals in the past or mentally disturbed - or of low intellect and are easily lead and latch on too radical beliefs because they are fed up delivering pizza - or have an inferiority complex and a need to feel powerful and are lead to feeling powerful (used by evil people) to an extreme that gives them purpose even though it is abhorrent to normal thinking people - the key to all of this is that up to a day ago the people that are committing these acts could have been standing beside you buying a pint of milk in your local shop and yet the authorities had them tagged

Time and time again we see that these animals were known and were being observed - well that is not enough anymore.

The mouth of hatred under the protection of free speech needs to change - special anti terrorist laws need to come into play and these Islamic extremists (and others) full of hatred need to be silenced, I'm all for equality provided a comedy cartoon is met with a comedy cartoon and not an AK47

If your religion and your beliefs leave it open to a poke of fun here and there then take it on the chin and if it is not right change it

Personally I believe religion is the most evil thing ever to have evolved in our sordid history - it is the route of evil - greed and power amongst weaklings - we die rot into the ground - get over it

• Like 1

Sure a pure coincidence that the second attack was directed at a kosher market??

At the apologists, please keep your liberal nonsense to yourself!!

The world is suffering from try-to-understand-them-fatigue...................

I will never understand them. Now Melbourne Airport has been evacuated and shut due to a bomb threat.

you won't because someone convinced these people that what they were doing was for a good and just cause, they didn't get to see the body of a child blown all over a city street - interesting enough is that a few in later years couldn't live with it and are now dead - crazy in denial - were always a thug - or trying to deal with it by putting their efforts into peace............ultimately it will always haunt them and they will die with that guilt and disgrace

Costas, it says there he converted to radical Islam.

kris, radicalism does not represent or should be associated with any religion.

And that goes for Islam or Christian or any other one.

Please name for me the other religions that are known for this terrorism all over the world in this era?

Costas, it says there he converted to radical Islam.

kris, radicalism does not represent or should be associated with any religion.

And that goes for Islam or Christian or any other one.

Please name for me the other religions that are known for this terrorism all over the world in this era?

Good point..."In this Era"....

There are no others...not like this.

BBC News reporting that gunman in Supermarket has been killed.

Several hostages were released, but unconfirmed reports saying that some

hostages have died.

All gunman killed, the girl is on the run.

4 hostages died.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

BBC News reporting that gunman in Supermarket has been killed.

Several hostages were released, but unconfirmed reports saying that some

hostages have died.

All gunman killed, the girl is on the run.

4 hostages died.

I'd be interested to find out how the 4 poor sods who were hostages died. I think the French Police had no choice other than to go in after the culmination of the other siege

“Religion, a mediaeval form of unreason, when combined with modern weaponry becomes a real threat to our freedoms. This religious totalitarianism has caused a deadly mutation in the heart of Islam and we see the tragic consequences in Paris today.

I stand with Charlie Hebdo, as we all must, to defend the art of satire, which has always been a force for liberty and against tyranny, dishonesty and stupidity. ‘Respect for religion’ has become a code phrase meaning ‘fear of religion.’

Religions, like all other ideas, deserve criticism, satire, and, yes, our fearless disrespect.”

Salman Rushdie

• Like 1