PIADS vs. BIS

andreww

PIA preschool 315,000 vs BIS 310,000

How is that more reasonable?

Not the money that counts here. BIS on two major roads with all the gasses from the exhausts going via wind into the school. No international sports teams or persons using their premises to train. PIA, international sports teams and individual stars use their training facillities. No roads with cars blowing poisonous exhaust fumes into the school grounds, no noise and cooling mountain winds. You want to save THB 5000.00 , you are a cheap skate. You obviously dont send your kids to a good school. Maybe youre a government school teacher?
If international sport teams are using it it can't be as bad as you make it out to be. And isn't international sport teams using it s positive?

BTW, your post would have been much better without the flaming.

International sport teams are using PIA for training, not BIS. At PIA the enrollment of a child entitles the whole family to membership to Thanypura Sports Centre. Also PIA have and excellent restaurant and bar facility to eat at. PIA all the way.

BIS was just used by the Thai national football team for training....both schools have world class facilities.

PIA if you are interested in your kids doing more sport and eating food - BIS if you want them to go to a decent university when they graduate and make some money.

BIS was just used by the Thai national football team for training....both schools have world class facilities.

PIA if you are interested in your kids doing more sport and eating food - BIS if you want them to go to a decent university when they graduate and make some money.

PIA offers more extensive IB program + DP, and Dulwich orphaned BIS exactly for reasons of low quality of teaching. What makes you think BIS is better than PIA in regards to academic performance?

Edited by andreww

PIA offers more extensive IB program + DP, and Dulwich orphaned BIS exactly for reasons of low quality of teaching. What makes you think BIS is better than PIA in regards to academic performance?
He is trolling obviously.

He has no facts, no kids. I have a feeling he applied for a job there but was declined.

• Like 1

He has no facts, no kids. I have a feeling he applied for a job there but was declined.

The best way to get the answer to those questions would be to contact management at BIS for primary (seeing as the OP was about pre-school)...and then maybe posting them here. I'm confident they will provide details of why they offer the best academic performance on the island.

Gruber pretty pathetic comments again to be honest. Mods should just delete it again.

The best way to get the answer to those questions would be to contact management at BIS for primary (seeing as the OP was about pre-school)...and then maybe posting them here. I'm confident they will provide details of why they offer the best academic performance on the island.

Gruber pretty pathetic comments again to be honest. Mods should just delete it again.

I don't need to call anyone. It's pretty clear from my assessment and other members of the forum who actually have kids attending the school which is best for us.

You really haven't presented anything to the thread, just a complete uninformed biased opinion and no facts. The Thanyapura and PIADS affiliation post shows you have no idea what you're on about.

You don't like PIADS and that's fine but please stop making a fool of yourself.

And why should the mods delete my posts? I've provided correct information about the topic, what have you contributed besides embarrassment?

Edited by hansgruber

PIA preschool 315,000 vs BIS 310,000

How is that more reasonable?

Not the money that counts here. BIS on two major roads with all the gasses from the exhausts going via wind into the school. No international sports teams or persons using their premises to train. PIA, international sports teams and individual stars use their training facillities. No roads with cars blowing poisonous exhaust fumes into the school grounds, no noise and cooling mountain winds. You want to save THB 5000.00 , you are a cheap skate. You obviously dont send your kids to a good school. Maybe youre a government school teacher?
If international sport teams are using it it can't be as bad as you make it out to be. And isn't international sport teams using it s positive?

BTW, your post would have been much better without the flaming.

International sport teams are using PIA for training, not BIS. At PIA the enrollment of a child entitles the whole family to membership to Thanypura Sports Centre. Also PIA have and excellent restaurant and bar facility to eat at. PIA all the way.

PIA has a BAR - well that's it for me. Honey pack the kids up we're moving them to PIADS as of today!!!

• Like 1