Looking for dewalt or Bosch reciprocating saw bkk

WilliamCave

I have been to home pro Thaiwatsuda and the wood soi in bang sue .

I have asked at the local stores and they say can't get .

Tried many avenues to chat to stores and it seams they are not up to speed on tools like sawsalls

Does any one know we're I can go buy a reciprocating saw elect or battery 18 volt

Some have told me takes 2 months to order one etc etc

Any helpful advice

Thanks in advance

I know it will be hard to find .

I did find a really good table wet saw so my hopes are still up that I will find a good sawsall

I will keep trying .

I have a number of tools because I want the job done a certain way and some things I do my self and I buy the tool for the job and when it is finished the end result is superior to a Thai result and them I own the tool.

William Cave: I see Milwaukee Heavy Duty Sawzall reciprocating cordless models in Buriram at Ruangsangthai hardware on Highway 2074. If a family owned builders merchant store can sell Milwaukee Power Tools it should be easier in Bangkok to find a proper hardware store that is a DeWALT, Bosch or Milwaukee full line dealer. In Buriram I have also seen the DeWALT DW304PK reciprocating corded saw at Ruangsangthai. You could contact the Bosch Tools headquarters in Bangkok and ask them what dealers in your province carry the Bosch reciprocating saw you desire. DeWALT in Bangkok is distributed to authorized dealers by SPE Group at 02-938-1938. There are 50 current DeWALT power tool models sold in Thailand and not every dealer stocks every model. But any authorized dealer can order any of the 50 tools if it is in the warehouse of the distributor. Waiting for a tool to arrive from another country is not an exact science in my observation.

Mr. Pipat Singhasemanont has been helpful for me to find Bosch Power Tools.

Tel. 02 639 8565

post-20604-0-34255000-1420987438_thumb.j

post-20604-0-98426600-1420987519_thumb.j

William Cave: I see Milwaukee Heavy Duty Sawzall reciprocating cordless models in Buriram at Ruangsangthai hardware on Highway 2074. If a family owned builders merchant store can sell Milwaukee Power Tools it should be easier in Bangkok to find a proper hardware store that is a DeWALT, Bosch or Milwaukee full line dealer. In Buriram I have also seen the DeWALT DW304PK reciprocating corded saw at Ruangsangthai. You could contact the Bosch Tools headquarters in Bangkok and ask them what dealers in your province carry the Bosch reciprocating saw you desire. DeWALT in Bangkok is distributed to authorized dealers by SPE Group at 02-938-1938. There are 50 current DeWALT power tool models sold in Thailand and not every dealer stocks every model. But any authorized dealer can order any of the 50 tools if it is in the warehouse of the distributor. Waiting for a tool to arrive from another country is not an exact science in my observation.

Mr. Pipat Singhasemanont has been helpful for me to find Bosch Power Tools.

Tel. 02 639 8565

I have heard of this store in buriram I didn't know they sold milwaukee power tools , I will look to see if there are any distributers in bkk like them . I think they are here but hard to find a store like the one in buriram

Thanks

I must admit Bosch is my first brand of choice when it comes to power drills etc; but Makita is first equal!

In the UK my chippies choice was always Makita, as they were reliable; that was the priority, reliability and they were a tad cheaper than Bosch generally.

I have a Makita 3050T reciprocating saw here. Its a beast; only 1000watts, quite heavy, but then again I climb trees with it and do some serious cutting; dangerous as it is! (I know we cant buy chainsaws)

Not always easy to find the blades however and you do need to do some searching.

Global and Thai watsadu carry the Makita 3050; last year it was around 6000bt.

So subject to what you need it for I would recommend you give Makita a try. You may find a new friend.

• Like 1

I must admit Bosch is my first brand of choice when it comes to power drills etc; but Makita is first equal!

In the UK my chippies choice was always Makita, as they were reliable; that was the priority, reliability and they were a tad cheaper than Bosch generally.

I have a Makita 3050T reciprocating saw here. Its a beast; only 1000watts, quite heavy, but then again I climb trees with it and do some serious cutting; dangerous as it is! (I know we cant buy chainsaws)

Not always easy to find the blades however and you do need to do some searching.

Global and Thai watsadu carry the Makita 3050; last year it was around 6000bt.

So subject to what you need it for I would recommend you give Makita a try. You may find a new friend.

I think you can buy chainsaws, you only need to complete the registration documents.

You can buy petrol chainsaws in Buriram. In fact you can buy gasoline chain saws with an extension arm for cutting tree branches from the ground. Size of the blade in the box is one issue but saw blades can be changed. Every province must have two or more family owned stores that sell and REPAIR chain saws. Hitachi makes an inexpensive reciprocating saw that is available to any Hitachi Power Tools dealer in Thailand. A independent high volume Makita dealer in any province in Thailand could offer you a lower selling price for the fine Makita 3050T reciprocating saw than the price posted at a chain store.

post-20604-0-05222100-1421078989_thumb.j

• 8 years later...

I recommend visiting this website link https://itoolmart.com/category/7cot9/1/เลื่อยชัก There will be tools for you to choose from, especially Dewalt and Bosch, the most complete, including batteries. 12,18,20 volts at all And they also have a branch in Nonthaburi near BKK. I personally bought tools through this website once. It only takes 3 business days to deliver. Or you can check out other tools at the website https://itoolmart.com/ เครื่องมือช่าง

13 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

Just because it’s old doesn’t make it untrue. I also have used https://itoolmart.com a few months ago

Never said it was.

But some how don't think the op is going to read this.

( dewalt or Bosch reciprocating saw )

Not hard to find now 9 years on. :coffee1:

1 hour ago, quake said:

Never said it was.

But some how don't think the op is going to read this.

( dewalt or Bosch reciprocating saw )

Not hard to find now 9 years on. :coffee1:

Sure the OP is unlikely to be assisted but others can be helped by knowing of a supplier of genuine quality tools, many look for information other than than the OP. 

Edited by sometimewoodworker
  • Haha 1