Any newbies need advice on thailand ask me plz

Rangsitreppin

I'm new here so I need your advice. I am 27 yrs old ..

I just arrived a few weeks ago first time for the holidays and last week I met a girl outside the 7/11 shop at lower sukhumvit area.

He just chatted and sat at a coffee shop nearby ... since then I have seen her about 8 times and we are really getting to know each other.

She told me her mum was sick so I gave her 5,000 baht as I wanted to help her out.

She says she works at the supermarket but I shouldn't visit there as she is always to busy, and she works there all day and all night apparently .... and she said it's way over the other side of Bangkok so it's to far to travel.

Yesterday we met and she was upset, I asked what was the problem and she said her papa's car has broken down and they need money to fix it .. or he cannot work .. so I gave her 15,000 to fix the car.

She keeps telling me she just wants to be honest with me and that she has never been with another foreigner before and she is serious about me but she has some problems with mama and papa's house in that it needs urgent repair or just about completely new by the sounds of it.

She says she loves me and i'm the only one but she say's she wants to be true to me and not lie.

She wants to get married but not until I'm am happy with everything.

I just want to ask the OP if he thinks she is honest and that I shouldn't be to concerned ... is she telling me the truth ??

I started to question her because her mobile is always busy .... but she said not to worry because it's her boss calling or it work friends.

Then this morning around 10.00am we met for a coffee and she had a gold necklace on and I asked her where she got it from and she said some girls from work decided they would give her a gift for her hard work so they bought it for here.

I am taking it one day at a time, but if she is telling the truth them maybe this is the girl for me ??

Bad girl ....... Get rid of her asap.

Having been here for longer than you've been on the planet, I'd say you are more than likely to be sent home in a box before you make forty.

what kinda visa are you on Then ? ?

Special forces diplomatic immunity Rambo 4 visa?????

I am............giggle.gif

• Like 2

Having been here for longer than you've been on the planet, I'd say you are more than likely to be sent home in a box before you make forty.

What has my visa got to do with it? I rest my case.

What has my visa got to do with it? I rest my case.

This website is also for visa advice.

I'm about to hit the 2,000 mark this month and am wondering how to celebrate the occasion. As Thermae was my first sample of Thai hospitality in 1993, I was thinking of going back there to mark the moment. What do you think?

"Rangsitreppin" is used to treat diarrhea. Rangsitreppin is also used to reduce the amount of stool in people who have an ileostomy (re-routing of the bowel through a surgical opening in the stomach).

• Like 1

I'm about to hit the 2,000 mark this month and am wondering how to celebrate the occasion. As Thermae was my first sample of Thai hospitality in 1993, I was thinking of going back there to mrk the moment. What do you think?

that joint is closed

It was open 2 weeks ago

• Like 2

I have been robbed of all possesions , ive been chased and bitten by wild dogs , im slept in the streets , ive met wild thai men waving there smith and wessons in the air. Ive Seen brawls , ive seen a farang punch a thai police in the face ,ive been taken in by korean mafia In pattaya and ive lived with phuket police .

And this guy really believes he is qualified to give advice to other farangs living in Thailand?

My advice to the OP is; don`t give up his day job.

• Like 2

I just arrived a few weeks ago first time for the holidays and last week I met a girl outside the 7/11 shop at lower sukhumvit area.

He just chatted and sat at a coffee shop nearby ... since then I have seen her about 8 times and we are really getting to know each other.

She told me her mum was sick so I gave her 5,000 baht as I wanted to help her out.

She says she works at the supermarket but I shouldn't visit there as she is always to busy, and she works there all day and all night apparently .... and she said it's way over the other side of Bangkok so it's to far to travel.

Yesterday we met and she was upset, I asked what was the problem and she said her papa's car has broken down and they need money to fix it .. or he cannot work .. so I gave her 15,000 to fix the car.

She keeps telling me she just wants to be honest with me and that she has never been with another foreigner before and she is serious about me but she has some problems with mama and papa's house in that it needs urgent repair or just about completely new by the sounds of it.

She says she loves me and i'm the only one but she say's she wants to be true to me and not lie.

I just want to ask the OP if he thinks she is honest and that I shouldn't be to concerned ... is she telling me the truth ??

I started to question her because her mobile is always busy .... but she said not to worry because it's her boss calling or it work friends.

Then this morning around 10.00am we met for a coffee and she had a gold necklace on and I asked her where she got it from and she said some girls from work decided they would give her a gift for her hard work so they bought it for here.

I am taking it one day at a time, but if she is telling the truth them maybe this is the girl for me ??

do you need a new g/f or experiance to add to your list???

Thanks OP .. your analysis was based on the little bit of information I gave you.

You truly are very experienced as you mentioned .. I don't know how you deciphered that she is a bad girl based on the what I told you but you are obviously very good at what you do.

I think you should be the PM of Thailand ....

• Like 1

Travelled from the age of 22 to 30 In - Out and around Thailand...Do you have a wealthy Family background, won a lottery or have been bagbacking for 8 years? How can you afford this? Please explain :P

Im just not stupid i never pay for sex and i fly budget airlines.

Two mAjor money savers and for the idiots on here who think you need a million baht to have fun in thailand your wrong as thai people are more likely to relate to you if they know \think your a poor farang .

• Like 1

Thanks OP .. your analysis was based on the little bit of information I gave you.

You truly are very experienced as you mentioned .. I don't know how you deciphered that she is a bad girl based on the what I told you but you are obviously very good at what you do.

I think you should be the PM of Thailand ....

Sorry mate thai girls dont play these petty games with me as they know im not stupid However they will pay for me feed me and give me money and alcohol.

Can you give advice to farangs who have visa problems?

Yes get a tourist visa in kl not singapore its less hassle.

Oh and if its a visa run for a tourist visa be ready to show 20000 baht cash on the thai side.

Newbie advice only

Is Stickboy connected/stuck to Stickman?