Sports Fair

DPlover

Dear All

I would like to take this opportunities to invite you and your company to our Sports For Life fair in bangkok. This fair wil definately expose and increase your business opportunities.

Despite of the glooming market in Asia, Thailand market is still growing stably.The spending power of the Thai are huge and enormous, and all the incidents about sars and chicken flu, people tend to be health conscious, in that expects and of course to look good as well.This is a rare chance to be missed.

As this is the first Sports related exhibition held in bangkok , we are expecting more than 100,000 people to visit the fair per day. Sports relates in our daily life, the group of people involving in sports range from 5 to up to 80 years old, from housewives, businessman, students, white collar and blue collar. It's simply everyone include you and me .

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or up_ [email protected] or call me at +666188701 for the details and non-obligations quotation immediately.Thanks and regards.

Patrick Lim

Upcreative

DPlover,

No offence mean't but your'e trying to advertise an obviously public event on a public forum and yet chose to send details privately only when requested. What's the game you are playing that warrants such secrecy? :o

MS

Hi guys

I dun mean to keep things from anyone since i use this forum to keep everyone inform of this coming events but my office have yet to finalise on the venue( due to some disagreement). I will wait till every thing is finalise and i will post it here in the first min when i get back home. Any companies who is interested can give me a call or email me....... and hope that everyone can attend this fair on time. thanks

pat

DPlover,

No offence mean't but your'e trying to advertise an obviously public event on a public forum and yet chose to send details privately only when requested. What's the game you are playing that warrants such secrecy? :o

MS

Hi guys

I dun mean to keep things from anyone since i use this forum to keep everyone inform of this coming events but my office have yet to finalise on the venue( due to some disagreement). I will wait till every thing is finalise and i will post it here in the first min when i get back home. Any companies who is interested can give me a call or email me....... and hope that everyone can attend this fair on time. thanks

pat

Here go guys, its not complete yet but will update it very soon.

Sports can be define as recreation, everyone needs leisure time because its part of our life. We get in touch with sports everyday, television coverage, newspaper sports column, sports magazine and sports websites. Sports make wonders, sports make us look good, sports are good for our health and it’s the best way of leisures. Since sports are so good, I suppose that everyone will participate in sports in some ways.

The main objective of this “Sports for Life” fair is to introduce more sports options to everyone. No matter you are 5 years old or 80 years old? No matter you are male or female? No matter you are sports active or not? I am sure that everyone can get the sports that they want in this fair. May it be membership sign up? May it be sports products? May it is TV or newspaper subscription that you want it for long time, may it be the magazine you yearn for long time but you can’t find. You name it! We have it all here because the entire participant will be the big boy in these industries.

This is a great chance for you to market your products in this ever booming Bangkok market for a very reasonable price which estimate that can invite more than 100,000 people to attend per day due to our positive marketing approach which I will explain to you in the next paragraph for this fair.

Marketing Approach

1) Sufficient banners and signboards will be display outside shopping malls, sports complex, Bts

Stations, bus stations, and main streets 2 months before the fair.

2) Advertise on major newspaper and radio.

3) Free shuttle bus will be provide on few designated Bts stations

4) Staffs will be giving pamphlets around the event hall to inform the shopping center crowd to join these events. Sufficient signboards will be display around the shopping area to show that there are sports fair being held.

5) Five-a-side soccer, golf trying and some sports game will be held .

6) Lucky Draw, lucky draw will hold in every hour for a carton of beer or a mobilephone (still negotiate with the sponsorer) and a lucky draw for every 4 hour for a luxury handphone (still negotiate with Nokia and Samsung, if not the cost will bear by my company.) A grand lucky draw at the last day (a pair of return ticket to Hong Kong plus 50,000baht cash prize.)

7) Every entry ticket will entitle a chance to the lucky draw and every purchase of certain sum or every membership sign up or every subscription will get their chances to the lucky draw too. (This will discuss further with the exhibitor.)

Date of the Fair

October 22,23,24 over the weekends and after most of the major examinations.

Venue

In the stage of finalising due to some technical problem but will be in the hall of shopping mall or near to the shopping mall.

Price and Payment

Smallest booth size 3 square meter = 37,500 baht

Other sizes and design will charge accordingly base on customer needs.