Double checking docs. for marriage exst.

So I believe I have everything in order to go to Chaengwattana Immigration for my 1 year extension based on marriage next week.

I've searched and asked here on TV forum and I'm very thankful for all the help.

I believe i was told to have 2 of everything except only 1 Tm.7 So I will list what I have. If you can advice me What I need more or less of I would greatly appreciate it.

1. One Tm 7 filled out with photo

2. Two copies of Passport photo page/2 copies of visa entry/ 2 copies of permit to stay stamp/ 2 copies of my TM6 departure card... (This is my first extension based on marriage so I don't have a extension stamp yet based on my entry of this Non O visa)

3. One original financial affidavit from U.S. Embassy in Bangkok. and a coppie of the affidavit.

4. Two copies of KorRor 3 (marriage cert.) Two copies of original KorRor 2 (marriage regs.) and two stamped and signed updated docs. from the Amphore for the KorRor 2 that we are still married.

5. Two copies of wife's ID front and back, And Two copies of wifes house book

6. 2 copies of my Apartment Lease contract and two copies of last months rent receipt. (also the U.S. embassy affidavit is used for financial and residence because I have to state my address and monthly income.)

7. 2 hand drawn maps to my home. (just in case I also have 2 google maps printed out)

8. And photos.... I have 2 of every picture duplicates of us by the address and around the house.

So do I really need 2 sets of all the documents and even 2 sets of each picture I took of us?

Like Me and my wife will be going together to Chaengwattana Immigration next week. I'm hoping I have all things in order.....

Also being if I do need the 2 sets of everything should I make one stack with the items in the order I put above. Or should I make 2 separate stacks with one item in each stack....

I hope that question makes sence.

Thanks for your help!

Have always done two TM7s and copied ALL stamped PP pages.

On occasions they have only taken one set of photos (Chiang Mai).

Organise in two piles.

Do you have seasoned money in bank/income and copies of bankbook/certified balance thereof?

I believe changwatana in Bangkok is the head immigration office and ubonjoe said there only wants one tm 7.

Also I'm going the route of claiming 40,000+ baht a month which is done with a affidavit from the U.S.embassy claiming my government pensions.

So I was told one or the other not both.

Edited by keithet

Just one of every document.

Just looked at your post again, You will only need the updated Kor Ror 2. The original you got will not be needed.

Thanks again.

On another post we talked about when I got my updated Kor Ror 2

The original has Kor Ror 2 on the top right corner and has front and back information. The updated one has no where on it stating Kor Ror 2. just front side of it stating our information and that we are still married and nothing has changed. (you mentioned you think this is similar to what you had on your last extension I believe???)

Should i bring my Kor Ror 3 in too? (marriage cert.)

The updated one you got from the Amphoe can be attached to the application.

You should have you original marriage certificate with you (kor ror 3) in case they ask to see it. Same for the original Kor Ror 2 if you have one (I never got one).

Thanks again!

So one final question.

I realize when I go in I will apply for a extension for 365 days based on marriage... They will give me a 30 day consideration stamp to check on our marriage. And after that time I will go in to get my stamp for the 365 days extension....

My question is how much is this? Is there a fee for the 30 day consideration stamp and another fee for the 365 day extension 30 days later?

So what is the fee for 365 day extension and what is the fee for the 30 day consideration stamp?

There is just the 1900 baht fee for the extension application that will be under consideration.

When you report back all you will need is your passport so they can do the extension stamp in it. No fee then.

The one year extension will start from the date your current permit to stay ends.

• Like 1

There is just the 1900 baht fee for the extension application that will be under consideration.

When you report back all you will need is your passport so they can do the extension stamp in it. No fee then.

The one year extension will start from the date your current permit to stay ends.

So my wife does not have to go with me when I report back to get my extension stamp?

Just has to come with me for my application visit right?

So my wife does not have to go with me when I report back to get my extension stamp?

Just has to come with me for my application visit right?

Correct.

• Like 1