Yingluck to face 60 questions

webfact

This will be good practice for the NACC when they investigate the many earlier outstanding cases still in the file especially those relating to the Dem Party.

Since you seem so knowledgeble, could you please list those many cases for us? Thanks wai.gif

No Rube do not go there, this is what Eric Loh wants-------just to sidetrack to create another diversion. Reason why I have been ( off air) for a while. Let his post fade away.

• Like 2

Total waste of time and Money, She is aware of all the questions weeks in advance. So she will have the answers. On top of that, they will just accept what she says.

The fist question should be. How did your wealth and assets, triple during your time in Government, totaling Over a Billion Baht. And Can you prove it?

Did they? I'm pretty sure that I read here on TVF her assets were already looked into and hers were not much different from her time in office, unlike some of her fellow cabinet members, can you post a link that verifies what you're stating?

On a slight OTT can you also provide a wee link to explain how the chief of police could amass such a fortune that explains he huge purchase in shares that were in the millions of $$$$ ??

Maybe whilst qere on a roll, how's does a General also amass such wealth? It's no wonder the Being a soldier is the top profession many Thais want to aspire to if Generals and senior officers earn such huge salaries and perks ?

Yingluck will be banned for 5 years, not that she really cares, she was only there as eye candy and to conduct her brothers affairs!!

Edited by Fat Haggis

Beyond the fact that the junta is unclear as to the definition of the word "impeachment", they seem to be increasing the number of questions arbitrarily. When will they decide on an appropriate number of questions ?

And I thought the name of the game was 20 questions.

Is it white?

Does it absorb water?

Can you eat it?
biggrin.png

Beyond the fact that the junta is unclear as to the definition of the word "impeachment", they seem to be increasing the number of questions arbitrarily. When will they decide on an appropriate number of questions ?

And I thought the name of the game was 20 questions.

Is it white?

Does it absorb water?

Can you eat it?
biggrin.png

Mostly white when processed, but might change colour over time. Bound to swell a wee bit when left in moist environments. As for 'can you eat it', that's a difficult question. The answer probably depends on how hungry you are and how much you can torture your stomach and intestines without dying.

Which remind me of the session where Ms. Yingluck faced death smilingly while eating from a purely randomly picked sample of RPPS rice.

Now with the NLA and NACC already having given a forest of paperwork to Ms. Yingluck and she via her legal team having returned the favour plus with the self-defence statement Ms. Yingluck read out sidestepping issues, I fear we're in for more and more questions. Furthermore after a handful of "I need to check with my legal team", the NLA might conclude that Ms. Yingluck is still being negligent as she had close to a year now of preparations and she still can't answer questions or seems unwilling to answer them.

We'll see what Friday brings.

Edited by rubl

60 questions, assume 10 minutes per question, 600 minutes = 10 hours.

So, this will takes three days. Following we might have possibly additional questions, delay granted to 'find' the right answer, etc., etc.

Q1

Answer - Pass

Q2

Answer - Pass

Q3

Answer - Pass

and on and on and on. Maybe the odd - I do no wrong, I come from election, I help poor farmer thrown in when she doesn't remember the question just asked or forgets she supposed to be answering.

Couple of hours, thank you 3 times, few tears and off to the sales at Embassy, Emporium or Cenrtal.

The circus continues.

I wonder if they are going to let her get hold of the questions before hand to provide the answers as adequately as possible, or is she meant to have all the answers to hand at a moment's notice.

People might be quite surprised about she can answer.

it might also be a funny bit of light thrown onto the type of mentality of the questioners. They will probably expect her to know the name personally of every single warehouse owner or such other bits of useless facts.