What does it means when a Thai girl tells she dreamt about snakes?

Datebayo

Easy answer as this means us that your young lady subconsciously believes your penis is too small to satisfy her and she wants a man hung like a racehorse

...or better yet, a boa constrictor.

She's asian....Its got to be a tentacle monster

I think the more serious question that needs to be asked is:

What dream do I need to tell my girlfriend I had in order to get her to leave me?

Tell her you woke up after dreaming your pockets were empty and your bank account had been drained by Nigerians.

have heard this before as well (can't remember if only in Thai and/or Bali as well) ... they say it means love is coming - if the snake bites you in the dream it's supposed to mean true love ...

just saying, thats what I've been told a few times

It’s always good to be paying attention to what’s going on in your relationship and watching for signs that everything is going well. After all, a healthy relationship will have both, you and your partner, on the same page.

But that being said, there is a very fine line between being aware and over-analyzing.

I was extremely distressed reading the opening post, as this is clearly more about ops insecurities regarding not only his own penis size (the snake) but also the fidelity of his partner and the penises she maybe encountering (the snakes) in unprotected dubious affairs (std/venom).

Recently my long time girlfriend woke startled in the middle of the night and told me she was dreaming her hands where turning into tigers paws. I told her if she interrupted me whilst I was masturbating over her bottom again I'd send her back doing tricks for tips in the gutter where I had found her and gave it little more thought until now.

To be honest on further thought, I'm still uninterested why she had that dream and hope she never tries to test me by bringing up another.

Edited by msealey
  • Like 2

Sounds like she is trying to tell you something.giggle.gif Good luck!

I think so as well, trying to find out what.

That you're the one and that she likes to consolidate that in some way.

Or possibly that she doesn't want to tell you because she doesn't want you to know about the new guy she just met!

cheesy.gif

THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION IN FARANG MYTHOLIGY. What does it means when a farang post on TV that his Thai girl tells she dreamt about snakes?

I have a serious answer to your question.

My Thai wife had seen a snake in her dream.

Then she Googled for Thai websites that are devoted to explanation of various dreams.

She had found an answer.

This dream means that she has a female friend who envies her and wants to screw her life up.

And I think I know who was that woman...

First of all let your girlfriend check her close female friends. Probably one of them is not sincere to her.

Edited by Barin

THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION IN FARANG MYTHOLIGY. What does it means when a farang post on TV that his Thai girl tells she dreamt about snakes?

I have the serious answer to your question.

My Thai wife has seen a snake in her dream.

Then she Googled for Thai websites that are devoted to explanation of various dreams.

She found the answer.

This dream means that she has a female friend who envies her and wants to screw her life up.

http://www.worldblessings.com/dream-interpretation.html

Go to the above website and search Nigerian man and snake dream. They will fix you right up with the correct answer.

Edited by thailiketoo

I have the serious answer to your question.

My Thai wife has seen a snake in her dream.

She found the answer.

That answers not remotely related to the question you quoted but is a passably acceptable answer to the op.

I was once awakened from a dream by my son telling me there was a snake in the bathroom downstairs, still half asleep and almost dreaming I went to check it out.

Indeed it was a snake, it was a Cobra, I wasn't dreaming after all so I shot the <deleted> right between the eyes.

Now, for all of the Thai Dream experts out there, what does dreaming about those damn Jakep / Takarp mean, seriously, I am not into heebee deebee shit, but once every now and again I get nightmares about those bastards!

I was once awakened from a dream by my son telling me there was a snake in the bathroom downstairs, still half asleep and almost dreaming I went to check it out.

Indeed it was a snake, it was a Cobra, I wasn't dreaming after all so I shot the <deleted> right between the eyes.

Now, for all of the Thai Dream experts out there, what does dreaming about those damn Jakep / Takarp mean, seriously, I am not into heebee deebee shit, but once every now and again I get nightmares about those bastards!

Because of anxiety about your penis whistling.gif

Freud linked snakes with penises that why most women are afraid of snakes.

Snake means the number one in the lottery so if she can remember how many snakes she has the two lucky numbers.

Dreams about snakes are culturally bound, so what Freud had to say about it probably does not apply to Thais...now Jung might a different matter.

• Like 1

OP _ I am very experienced in thai mythology and superstition ... if she was in fact dreaming about snakes it can mean a couple of things that may occur in the coming days and next week.

You have to understand thai superstition as I have practiced it for some time.

Edited by steven100

Snakes seem to be a big part of Thai culture

from my experience,,, i went with a girl and

while romancing one time, we were sitting by

a lake when i spotted a snake swimming and

i pointed it out to her,, her eyes lit up and she

was so happy,, i told my Thai friend about it

she said '' it is very good luck,'' you will marry

her have shildren (thaispeak) and money)

it never happened,, the sex was good though

• Like 2

OP _ I am very experienced in thai methodology and superstition ... if she was in fact dreaming about snakes it can mean a couple of things that may occur in the coming days and next week.

methodology is a bit off topic!

• Like 1

OP _ I am very experienced in thai methodology and superstition ... if she was in fact dreaming about snakes it can mean a couple of things that may occur in the coming days and next week.

methodology is a bit off topic!

Yeah, misspelled mythology .. fat finger