Can this be for real?

Beetlejuice

Last night I went into Google Street view searching for a particular shop in Chiang Mai that I found and by accident I came upon what I have pictured below.

This shop is in the Hauykaew Road area and can be found on the GSV address listed on the photos. I guess it is some sort of bikers shop but it looks like a store from hell. Then I thought; that area, although I would not have described it as ever being up market now seems to have really gone downhill.. The map is dated at 2011 and have no idea if that shop is still there?

Does anyone know what this shop is all about? Just curious thats all.

Edited by onthedarkside
Images removed - full of profanities

Hard to tell without the pictures but sounds like the bikers clothing and accessory shop with an imaginative name that used to be on Ratchapreuk (Behind Nakornping Condo and just south of Huen Muan Jai). The guy who owned it had some interesting stuff in there for wannabe hells angels. The shop now sells body builders supplements.

Apart from the profane name nothing to get too excited about, though surprising Google street view hasn't blurred it out. Perhaps they can't read gothic wink.png

Anyway, I would hardly say that Santitham is going downhill. Quite the opposite.

Edited by Paagai

A sign with profanities is good enough for country of Thailand and the city of Chiang Mai, but not the board. This board is truly bizarre sometimes. giggle.gif

Since it is gone, anyone have the coordinates? I'd like to check it out myself. Thanks.

• Like 1