savanakhet smooth as silk

38 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

A re-entry permit would not give you more days. It only keeps the remainder of the 90 entry valid when you enter the country. My post you quoted was for a person that has a multiple entry non-o visa.

Since you have Thai children you could apply for a 60 day extension to visit them. One of them would need to be with you when you apply. You would need their birth certificate plus a copy, copies of their house book registry and ID card.

I tried  at the time  when applying for a non immigrant o visa  at the Thai embassy in Vientienne but  they are NOT issuing  multible  entrance  visas

2 minutes ago, kraxlhuber said:

I think the estate office or the owner  must have her somehow registered  with the  amphoe ( Patumthani) or somewhere, daughter said to me  no tabian baan possible as the most tenents  stay  here only up  to-4 years time studying at Rangsit univ.

There is no registry for Thai's done at a Amphoe for where they are staying temporarily.

The only registration is in a tambien ban which is their permanent address. I think the majority of Thais are not living where their house book is for.

1 minute ago, kraxlhuber said:

I tried  at the time  when applying for a non immigrant o visa  at the Thai embassy in Vientienne but  they are NOT issuing  multible  entrance  visas

Vientiane has not issued a multiple entry visa for many years. Savannakhet does them based upon marriage.