Chiang Mai: Woman raids 7-Eleven in her Mazda (VIDEO)

webfact

Woman raids 7-Eleven in her Mazda (VIDEO)
By Coconuts Bangkok

seven1.jpg

CHIANG MAI: -- A new driver powered her car into a 7-Eleven store in Chiang Mai yesterday, providing some delightful CCTV footage for the internet.

Nipawan Chaichmreon, 26, told police she wanted to buy some things from a 7-Eleven on Santisuk Road, but instead of pushing the brake, she stepped on the accelerator.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2015/01/16/woman-raids-7-eleven-her-mazda-video

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-01-16
  • Like 1

... as she continues to play Candy Crush before and after the fact. whistling.gif

While there are undoubtedly good woman drivers out there, this pressing the wrong pedal issue does seem to be a gender thing. Many years ago while driving new car home from the showroom, stopped at junction and wham from behind. Woman donning high heels: "I'm so sorry, my foot slipped off the brake pedal!" Stroll on. I rest my case! facepalm.gif

A guy behind me got rear ended yesterday and he in turn tapped my bumper too so i stopped to have a look. Two girls got out of their car looking sheepish, it was on a straight section of road so i guess they too forgot which pedal was the brake....

I love the guy behind the counters reaction, he barely flinches ..

yeah ... exactly !! He is like ... OK ... hang on, let me turn off the Cookie game and see what is up.

Lucky this was not in the USA, he would have pulled out a Glock and "Solved the problem" ... asap