Sex in a week. ...

krisb

Mine isnt per week, but more like per month !

From an internet article:

There is no medical reason why a man needs to have sex twice a week and I do not believe that recommendation is based on any legitimate scientific data. While it might be "normal" for the "average" married couple to have sex twice a week, I do not believe we have a true definition of "normal" sexual frequency in the urologic literature. Statistically speaking, twice a week may be a common sexual frequency for a large number of married couples but I certainly wouldn't consider that a "normal" scientific value per se.

There is no medical reason why a man needs to have sex twice a week and I do not believe that recommendation is based on any legitimate scientific data. While it might be "normal" for the "average" married couple to have sex twice a week, I do not believe we have a true definition of "normal" sexual frequency in the urologic literature. Statistically speaking, twice a week may be a common sexual frequency for a large number of married couples but I certainly wouldn't consider that a "normal" scientific value per se.

Two studies in 2003 and 2004 found that "high ejaculation frequency seemed to protect against prostate cancer," according to Harvard Medical School.

• Like 2

Two studies in 2003 and 2004 found that "high ejaculation frequency seemed to protect against prostate cancer," according to Harvard Medical School.

I haven't got prostate cancer......honestsmile.png

It's OK to be an "outlier", honestly. Don't worry. smile.png

Edited by Morakot
  • Like 1

Went 12 or 13 years without. Got bloody big calluses to show for it.

Did you say your tweezers got calluses Gazza?

Anyway big fella, don't feel bad about it as this forum is full of tossers so your in good company ;)

Edited by neverdie

Costas,

Manipulating your pet gerbil doesn't count as sex. ;)

• Like 2

I'm trying to be serious and you 2 are making me laugh.

I've heard mods get all the girls anyway.

Not just the girls BTW.

Last week, I had sex with 2 girls at the same time.

Does that count as 2 manoeuvres, or just the single money shot?

and next week the clap cliniclaugh.png

• Like 2

I was going to give it another 5 minutes before moving to The Pub, someone beat me to it :)

Not a bad run in General.

56 minutes to be exact. Some of you mods should of been removalists, with the amount of moving you do ?

When I give the ferret a 'run' I go for hours, but only get on the job 5-10 times per week. In getting old I can't keep at it like I use to. ?

I was going to give it another 5 minutes before moving to The Pub, someone beat me to it :)

Not a bad run in General.

56 minutes to be exact. Some of you mods should of been removalists, with the amount of moving you do ?

When I give the ferret a 'run' I go for hours, but only get on the job 5-10 times per week. In getting old I can't keep at it like I use to. ?

I'd give that a like but it doesn't feel right.

whistling.gifcoffee1.gif

7 times per night is normal for me. I can 10 times having eaten Lao vodka with snake

StasD, just to be clear here, we're talking about the entire act, right? Not just counting strokes...

He's stroking it alright. wink.png

ND STOOOOOOOOP me sides cant take it no morecheesy.gif

• Like 1

............is that enough info?

Some, including me, would say that is too much information!

I'm thinking the females age may also play some part in the males performance.

Wifes 38, but it seems ive already given to much infowink.png