Moto GP - WSBK - 2015

soihok

Hi Guys

Sorry have not been logging into TV much these days

Great season though right?

IMHO the difference is this year we have Ducati,Yamaha heck even Suzuki is coming on strong

The past 2 years Honda had a big leg up

Also for MM it was not too hard when things were going so great.

This year we see him under pressure & kind of returning to his Moto 2-3 reckless style of win or bin

All fine & well as long as he does not take out someone who is in contention

He came way too close to taking out Jorge in Catalunya & that would have been a shame

How about Crash Cal? Poor guy always a step behind.

Left Yamaha when they went well...Left Ducati right before the big step

& now pushing the Honda as hard as he can taking its toll too hahah

Rossi what can you say but lots of respect for the old goat.

He is actually holding about the same pace as Jorge in Catalunya but his crappy quals does not help him

Assen should be fun ;)

Anyway.... we have a pretty good season going & hope your all enjoying it as much as I am

Take Care wink.png

Edited by mania

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there, wonder where you had got to.

Yes, it is a good season and I agree with your comments.

Got any cool close up pics of the Suzuki you can post thumbsup.gif

Still around :)

Just don't log onto TV much these days.

Enjoying both the MotoGP & F1 season

Sorry no cool Suzuki pics hahah ;)

Take Care

Hello there, wonder where you had got to.

Yes, it is a good season and I agree with your comments.

Got any cool close up pics of the Suzuki you can post thumbsup.gif

Still around smile.png

Just don't log onto TV much these days.

Enjoying both the MotoGP & F1 season

Sorry no cool Suzuki pics hahah wink.png

Take Care

post-87530-0-86842100-1435292876_thumb.j post-87530-0-03904100-1435292917_thumb.j post-87530-0-97112500-1435292976_thumb.j

Ditto for me not logging to TV so much but the season is great. In hindsight it looks like MM's 2 championships were perhaps not as great as I/we thought. Pedrosa was on the way down, Stoner was gone, Lorenzo and Yamaha were out of form, Rossi took a while to get back into the Yamaha chair and Ducati weren't going good. Now apart from Pedrosa, this year all those factors have returned (apart from Stoner who is riding at Suzuka BTW) and Marc does not seem to have learned any patience. If he had he would have scored decent points on both occasions and still be right in it. He may have even won. Did anyone see his run to the first turn I think at Catalunya when he was about 13th on the grid, scary desperate and out of control.

Off topic a bit but they bent the rules for Quartaraaro? to run in Moto3 this year as a 15 year old and whilst he clearly has skill, he has been dangerous too. The parallel in F1 is Max Verstappen (notstoppen) who was allowed to race at 17. He has skill too but his attempt to pass Grosjean at Monaco when he tboned the fence at speed not only was extremely dangerous it would have taken him off Hamilton's Christmas card list.

So this weekend I fully expect a MM desperation move on Lorenzo at the last chicane if he lasts that long. Honda will not be well pleased at this point.

Cheer's.

Will miss the races from Assen as will be in flight.

Never mind.

Looks like I'll miss them too as my Truevisions has packed up.... Hope the technician turns up this morning ....

On the plus side, I have bought tickets to the Malaysia round !!

smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

Didn't look at any sport sites today, waited until now to watch the replay of the races on TV.

Moto3

Great to see Danny Kent on the podium and extend his lead in the championship.

Moto2

Also great to see Sam Lowe's get on the podium. Zarco seems to be in control though.

MotoGP

Well. Epic battle between 46 and 93. You just knew it was going to come down to the chicane on the last lap. I thought mm was going to barrel the doctor into the dirt but Vale isn't a newbie is he.

Brilliant to see Vale get the better of Marc fair and square.

What a championship it is turning out to be.

• 3 months later...

Will Valentino take his 10th World Championship this year?

Lorenzo is the only guy who can and he is faster on track, the points margin is not great.

Exciting stuff.

Danny Kent should be on course to be the 2015 Moto 3 champ. First MotoGP world champion from the UK since Barry Sheene.

Go Danny.

Great news for Brits and fans of Danny Kent.

He has qualified first on the grid for tomorrows Australian Moto3 race, with his closed rival Bastianini way back in 29th. Then deducted 6 positions for an infringement made yesterday in FP. At least this shows he has the pace, being a few tenths quicker than second position.

All he needs to do is finish ahead of both Bastianini and Oliveira tomorrow and Britain has its first Moto GP World Champion since Barry Sheene!

I personally hope the championship carries over to Sepang to be decided, mainly as I will be there.

Should be good.

Great news for Brits and fans of Danny Kent.

He has qualified first on the grid for tomorrows Australian Moto3 race, with his closed rival Bastianini way back in 29th. Then deducted 6 positions for an infringement made yesterday in FP. At least this shows he has the pace, being a few tenths quicker than second position.

All he needs to do is finish ahead of both Bastianini and Oliveira tomorrow and Britain has its first Moto GP World Champion since Barry Sheene!

I personally hope the championship carries over to Sepang to be decided, mainly as I will be there.

Should be good.

The Moto going to be interesting too.

Vale on 7th and Lorenzo 2nd. He has to try and make 3rd and hope lorenzo doesn't get first.

Tight season. Great racing.

Looking forward to Sepang too. Where u sitting?

Moto3 - WOW.

That was an action packed race. I am glad that the riders involved all the incidents are not injured,

So, the championship moves to Sepang where those of us that are going will see Danny become world champion biggrin.png

I know it could sound bad, but I am so pleased that Danny didn´t get the title yesterday.

He had better win it at Sepang though !!

Are those of you that have tickets going to be there on Saturday?

We could meet for a chat and a beer. Probably easier and more realistic than on Sunday.

Sepang is the key. If Vale finishes ahead of Lo he will have it almost wrapped up with one to go. If Lo finishes ahead of Vale then Lo will go on to win the title I think.

I'll be there on Saturday from 1.30 pm onwards but I need to find my mate among the crowd and then zip off to the hotel afterwards.

I know it could sound bad, but I am so pleased that Danny didn´t get the title yesterday.

He had better win it at Sepang though !!

Are those of you that have tickets going to be there on Saturday?

We could meet for a chat and a beer. Probably easier and more realistic than on Sunday.

I am flying in / out on Sunday (from Singapore).

Will be in the Main Grandstand.

there is an absolute war going on for third place, marquez,rossi, they have changed places over 12times and its only the second lap.

who's is the front 2 ?

there could be trouble ahead.

OH DEAR MARQUEZ IS DOWN.

RUN ROSSI RUN ROSSI RUN RUN RUN.OOPS.

Edited by meatboy