Israeli strikes kill 6 Hezbollah fighters in Syria

webfact

Contempt for other peoples sovereignty is something that is par for the course for the Zionists. That why they are shunned by the International Community and are losing the military and PR war.

Until recently there was no need for Israel to act. The Syrian army had the Golan sealed tight against even hezbolah trying to infiltrate into israel from there. Quneitra is vertually no mans land, an area that was controled by the UN until they decided it was too dangerous to stay.

So it's not a question of a nations sovereignty in this case. Simply stopping Terrorists from causing problems, the fact that an Irainian was with them should be more of a worry.

Other than that you are joking, yes?

You reap what you sow - if you accept that its ok for one country to attack its enemies on another territory, then please don't complain when the same will happen to Israel - and there will be a response.

When it happens, I wonder if you will remember that this was the incident that started it, and if you will remember that they will justify their actions of attacking the people they label terrorists inside Israel.

What goes around, comes around.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

" On Thursday, however, Hezbollah's leader, Hassan Nasrallah, boasted that the group's rockets could hit any part of Israel "

So, Israel crosses the border and kills some Lebanese. Are they asking for it, or baiting?

My guess is baiting. Hezbolah fires some rockets, which gives Israel an excuse to go all out.

Apparently the missiles are going back to Lebanon as Hezbollahs missiles were stashed in Syria , now Assad is on the way out they are in peril of falling into ISIL hands. Iran are training Hezbollah and Syrian rebel forces to take over when Assad losses power and to thwart ISIL

Hezbollah holds an impressive stock of rockets, missiles and other weapons within Lebanon, and this is what Nasrallah was referring to. Previous Israeli strikes on Syria (since the current troubles began) were in attempt to disrupt transfer of higher grade weapon systems to Lebanon. The weapons which could fall into IS (or other Sunni organizations) are those belonging to Assad's forces, not so much Hezbollah's.

Ok , so they are just saying "These are ours" whilst stripping Syrian weapons

-snip-

It is intuitively obvious to even the most casual observer that Islamic terrorism is going to come around no matter what we do.

All we can do is try to wipe it out.

You might try telling the terrorists that "what goes around, comes around" because they are going to start getting killed en masse as people determine to protect themselves and their countries.

Intuitively obvious = an kneejerk opinion that I cannot justify with facts

Edited by joepublic

-snip-

It is intuitively obvious to even the most casual observer that Islamic terrorism is going to come around no matter what we do.

All we can do is try to wipe it out.

You might try telling the terrorists that "what goes around, comes around" because they are going to start getting killed en masse as people determine to protect themselves and their countries.

Intuitively obvious = an kneejerk opinion that I cannot justify with facts

Is that all you have? cheesy.gif

• Like 1

" On Thursday, however, Hezbollah's leader, Hassan Nasrallah, boasted that the group's rockets could hit any part of Israel "

So, Israel crosses the border and kills some Lebanese. Are they asking for it, or baiting?

My guess is baiting. Hezbolah fires some rockets, which gives Israel an excuse to go all out.

Hezbollah, Lebanese terrorist group is fighting in Syria.

Are they asking for it or baiting?

• Like 1

related topic:

Deadly Israeli strike deals painful blow to Hezbollah, Iran
By DIAA HADID and ZEINA KARAM

BEIRUT (AP) — Beating their chests in anger and chanting "Death to Israel," thousands of mourners marched Monday in a funeral procession for a prominent Hezbollah fighter killed with five other members of the Shiite militant group in an Israeli airstrike in Syria's Golan Heights.

Full story: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/793245-deadly-israeli-strike-deals-painful-blow-to-hezbollah-iran/

Most educated people know already that the Arabs refused the UN deal and declared war on Israel in 1948. It is an undisputed - except by you - FACT. giggle.gif

The Arab-Israeli War of 1948 broke out when five Arab nations invaded territory in the former Palestinian mandate immediately following the announcement of the independence of the state of Israel on May 14, 1948.

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1945-1952/arab-israeli-war

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

Contempt for other peoples sovereignty is something that is par for the course for the Zionists. That why they are shunned by the International Community and are losing the military and PR war.

Until recently there was no need for Israel to act. The Syrian army had the Golan sealed tight against even hezbolah trying to infiltrate into israel from there. Quneitra is vertually no mans land, an area that was controled by the UN until they decided it was too dangerous to stay.

So it's not a question of a nations sovereignty in this case. Simply stopping Terrorists from causing problems, the fact that an Irainian was with them should be more of a worry.

You reap what you sow - if you accept that its ok for one country to attack its enemies on another territory, then please don't complain when the same will happen to Israel - and there will be a response.

When it happens, I wonder if you will remember that this was the incident that started it, and if you will remember that they will justify their actions of attacking the people they label terrorists inside Israel.

who's complaining? Israel can take care of itself. But that is a bit lame of you. What do you think will happen, Israel will invite Hezbollah to tea? War normally begins when one country attacks another. But Hezbollah aren't a country and Syria is not in control.

Most educated people know already that the Arabs refused the UN deal and declared war on Israel in 1948. It is an undisputed - except by you - FACT. giggle.gif

The Arab-Israeli War of 1948 broke out when five Arab nations invaded territory in the former Palestinian mandate immediately following the announcement of the independence of the state of Israel on May 14, 1948.

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1945-1952/arab-israeli-war

Well, the arch Israeli apologist, USA would say that wouldn't they. AIPAC probably wrote the script for them.

The fact that the Jewish Stern and Irgun terrorist gangs had already ethnically cleansed hundreds of thousands of Palestinians prior to the war doesn't seem to rate a mention in your myth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_Yassin_massacre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)

Yeah, the positive PR for Islamists all over Europe and Australia just recently is amazing, innit? whistling.gif

You are correct to draw a comparision between the two. Neither accepts international law or accepts another nations sovereignty. The International Community rejects and condemns both Zionists and Islamic Terrorists.

Do you?

Was there a UN condemnation of the Israeli attack? Or, at least, a widespread global condemnation?

The current incident will not be "what started it". There's a whole bag of history and bad blood going quite a ways back, good enough to justify whatever action, whenever.

As for reaping what you sow - doesn't this apply both ways? Or is it the contention that only the Hezbollah is allowed to carry out operations from a territory not under its sovereignty? And to be clearer, Hezbollah is not even the official sovereign power in Lebanon, even if it got a lot of political and military clout.

• Like 2

You are correct to draw a comparision between the two. Neither accepts international law or accepts another nations sovereignty. The International Community rejects and condemns both Zionists and Islamic Terrorists.

Do you?

Was there a UN condemnation of the Israeli attack? Or, at least, a widespread global condemnation?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=UN+condemnation+of+Israeli+attacks

Also please note as it is often ignored that Joe is saying BOTH.... "The International Community rejects and condemns both Zionists and Islamic Terrorists.+

Of course first dozen or so pages of above search will be the recent but go further & there are some

like this from 2006 ....Which in title alone can make a head involuntarily shake side to side.

US vetoes UN condemnation of Israel

The United States was alone in voting against the resolution.[/size]

Ten of the 15 Security Council nations voted in favor, while Britain, Denmark, Peru and Slovakia abstained.[/size]

Edited by mania

Do you?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=UN+condemnation+of+Israeli+attacks

Also please note as it is often ignored that Joe is saying BOTH.... "The International Community rejects and condemns both Zionists and Islamic Terrorists.+

Of course first dozen or so pages of above search will be the recent but go further & there are some

like this from 2006 ....Which in title alone can make a head involuntarily shake side to side.

US vetoes UN condemnation of Israel

The United States was alone in voting against the resolution.[/size]

Ten of the 15 Security Council nations voted in favor, while Britain, Denmark, Peru and Slovakia abstained.[/size]

Yes...and which of these condemnations refer to the topic at hand, which was obviously what my post was about?

Yes...and which of these condemnations refer to the topic at hand, which was obviously what my post was about?

The two step? again???

It was obvious what was at hand as it was a nested quote in your reply

When Joe said

"You are correct to draw a comparison between the two. Neither accepts international law or accepts another nations sovereignty. The International Community rejects and condemns both Zionists and Islamic Terrorists."

Carry On Morch

Edited by mania

As I recall the Arabs thought it funny when the Jews were give a shitty bit of land.Like the Chinese with H.K. They want it back now it's worth something

Given? The Arabs sold them shitty land legally and then wanted it back when the Jews made the desert land bloom. That was one of reasons that the "Palestinians" started attacking the Jews in the first place.

• Like 1

The two step? again???

It was obvious what was at hand as it was a nested quote in your reply

When Joe said

"You are correct to draw a comparison between the two. Neither accepts international law or accepts another nations sovereignty. The International Community rejects and condemns both Zionists and Islamic Terrorists."

Carry On Morch

I suggest, that despite the view which ties together all of Israel's actions as being under uniform and universal condemnation, there are instances in which does not hold true.

Israeli actions vs. the Palestinians are often condemned, true enough. Things are more ambiguous when it comes actions vs. Hezbollah. The current action is nothing to do with the Palestinians, despite the usual attempts to turn the topic that way. The fact stands that, currently at least, there is no such widespread condemnation relevant to the topic at hand. Furthermore, most international community condemnations are made with reference to the State of Israel, and do not mention Zionists (apart from

those issued by Arab and Muslim countries, perhaps),

I suggest, that despite the view which ties together all of Israel's actions as being under uniform and universal condemnation, there are instances in which does not hold true.

Israeli actions vs. the Palestinians are often condemned, true enough. Things are more ambiguous when it comes actions vs. Hezbollah. The current action is nothing to do with the Palestinians, despite the usual attempts to turn the topic that way. The fact stands that, currently at least, there is no such widespread condemnation relevant to the topic at hand. Furthermore, most international community condemnations are made with reference to the State of Israel, and do not mention Zionists (apart from

those issued by Arab and Muslim countries, perhaps),

Well that would be a good thing no?

Meaning Hezbollah lacks support.......

As for International community condemnations not calling Israels spade a spade

that is common pc courtesy

That their deeds resemble closely the spades deeds is why many normal folks on

the internet often use the phrase/comparison is my guess.

Personally I tend to just say Israel & by that mean TPTB in Israel's govt.

Because I have no beef with Israeli's (citizens of Israel)

anymore than I do with my own countrymen yet I speak out about injustices my

government commits in the world in our name also.

Same as I do about Israel if I think warranted.