Bangkok Gay (or Gay Friendly) Tour Guide Needed

HoustonTXman

There are four men traveling to Bangkok from Sept. 11th - 15th and in need a tour guide to show us parts of Bangkok and the surrounding area that gives a feel of the country. We will be staying at a hotel on the river called the Oriental and definitely need a day of shopping including. Thanks, Bailey

hmm... interesting! what would you like to see...

here is the program (exclude young handsome stud muscle guy :o)

a. day first do a plan (where to go and what to see) then estimate your expence. some tourist sightseeing very easy to reach (some very close to BTS or subway: Jim Thompson's house an example)

b.if you like to go out side BKK...plan as "a" couple day outside BKK seem to good for you?

c. day 4-5 shopping (Prathunam Market, Jatujak market, Sampheng, Pantip etc.) don't forget to do relax like go see movie and nice dinner before you leave.

Oh... i almost forget : Night life you can also check at ; Soi 2 and Soi 4 ask your guide, he will know :D

i would like to tell you more but my English so poor. Have fun and great time visiting Thailand. Welcome!

Edited by Espada

There are four men traveling to Bangkok from Sept. 11th - 15th and in need a tour guide to show us parts of Bangkok and the surrounding area that gives a feel of the country. We will be staying at a hotel on the river called the Oriental and definitely need a day of shopping including. Thanks, Bailey

Life in BKK is pretty easy .. I don't know of any specifically gay tour agencies any more. However I would state with comfort that no place isreally going to care if you are gay. So they are all gay friendly.

Much of what you will want to do won't require a guide or you'll be able to get a 'step-on' guide like at the Grand Palace/ Wat Pra Keaw. However if you are wanting a nightlife guide they (tour agencies) often don't offer that. Frankly you can pick up a bar guide at Telephone Pub or @Richards in Silom.

The problem with guides in BKK for a group of 4 is that you'll be 4+1+1 in a taxi or will have to get a guide and a minivan-driver.

Well worth it if you want to make a trip to Ayutthya etc outside of BKK but not so worth it in town. From the Oriental you can easily get up the river to Wat Po (Reclining Buddha and the Grand Palace and National Museum areas)

I do have a gay Thai friend in BKK that is a licensed tour guide with one of the major companies and pretty fluent in both English and another language. He might be available either through the company he works for OR independantly (I really don't know if he does independant bookings). Feel free to PM me with an e-mail/msn address and I will pass it on to him.

have a great trip here to Thailand!