Police Clamp Down On Slot Machine Plant In Pattaya

Rimmer

Police Clamped Down On Slot Machine Plant In Pattaya

227.jpg

Pattaya police cracked down on a plant which smuggled and produced slot machines.

PATTAYA:--January 19,2015 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 17.30 pm Pol.Col.Pramote Ngampradit-superintendent of Nong Prue policestation – investigated and found out that Asia Fortuna Electronic Co.,Ltd smuggled and produced slot machines so he ordered Pol.Lt.Col.Thapanat Chayanpat-deputy superintendent- to lead the team to inspect.

Upon investigation officers found 50 slot machines and a lot of electronic parts which had a value of approximately 1.5 million.

Full story:- http://pattayadailynews.com/police-clamped-slot-machine-plant-pattaya/

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2015-01-20

I am shocked...how could this be...this has never happened before...is this the first of what could become hundreds of thousand of illegal businesses being raided...by their police competitors?

I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!

... lol, yes indeed, that's a surprise ...

Article says an Austrian ran that joint, fine upstanding citizen no doubt - well i just read Vienna recently revoked all permits for this kind of gambling-machines ... so they just did what happens to discharged lorrys, trains, buses, tubetrains etc. pretty frequently: look for someone/someplace where it can be put to further reasonable use instead of just beeing dumped - best example 4 sustainable usage lol ...

Edited by jollyhangmon

I know the company very well.

In fact I dealt with them long time ago (which was dodgy, but that's another story not to be discussed here)

those "slot" machines are actual "game machines" with no money-winning-ability involved. Just for entertainment.

Those machines have been seen and operated for example in Shopping Malls for many years (Mall Bangkapi comes to my mind), even though they somehow seemed to have disapperead in the past few years (probably nobody using them anymore and therefore lost profitability)

I don't think these machines were actual "gambling" machines. At least they weren't in the past.

But yes, even those entertainment machines in the Pubs and bars have been ALWAYS operated by local Police, and I know cases when they were SMASHED by shady characters when they found out the Bar- / Pub-owners did employ other machines than those "provided" by local Police....

• 4 weeks later...

Statement:

The Police check all Machines, all Permits, all Staff and Companypapers included Taxes well. The sized and just now broken machines delivery back the 24.01.2015 to the factory.

There was at no time a court order to house searches or arrests.
This should be a warning to all the shops operating here, the police is working without permits.
A complaint has already been filed in Bangkok.

A lot of warning to the Newsletter have been sent.

Rgds,

Bernd Fischer

CEO

Thaimatic Co., Ltd (since 1998)

asia fortuna electronic Co., Ltd

post-156142-0-56281800-1423892548_thumb.

post-156142-0-48555500-1423892592_thumb.

post-156142-0-25379800-1423892598_thumb.