Bangkok bus conductor accused of pushing child off bus

webfact

Bus conductor accused of pushing child off bus
By Coconuts Bangkok

conductor.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A bus conductor who allegedly pushed a developmentally disabled child off her bus was suspended from her duties yesterday.

Transportation officials are investigating accusations the conductor of bus No. 202 shoved the boy off of her bus when he couldn’t produce money to pay the fare on Sunday after video of the injured child was posted by someone who came to his aid.
"So when you said you didn't have money, they hit you and pushed you off the bus?" a man asks.

The child, who appears traumatized in the footage still in panic, nods and points at a bloody wound on his right cheek.
In the video, several locals who witnessed the boy collapse on the street help to calm him down and try asking what happened.

The boy said he got on the bus near Boonranawich School in Bang Phlat district after which he said he was pushed off the bus.

Ton Rak, the user who posted the video, claimed the boy underwent several brain surgeries which left the scars on his head. [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2015/01/20/bus-conductor-accused-pushing-child-bus

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-01-20

For all you calling the woman a bitch (and in writing no less) just to let you know I was sentenced to 12 months Prison (suspended) and 10,000 baht fine for calling a girl a bitch here in Chiang Mai

translated it means prostitute according to the court documents which they used Google as the official english to thai translation

So while this lady may never read your posts calling her that if she did not only could she sue your ass the thai government will pay for her to do it

I have on video my neighbour calling me a prostitute in thai language. Can I sue him.

Sure you can they actually have a book they refer to, I of course thought it was all a joke and since she called me a Kwai I told that to the cop and he said I could file charges against her too for that and pulled out a book looked it up and the fine for that was 2000 baht cant remember how long for jail

It was surreal for sure but it happens I am proof of it and posted here about it so its in one of my 1400 or so posts

• Like 2

Driver and conductor suspended after fight with disabled youth
Monthien Inthaket
The Nation

30252296-01_big.JPG

BANGKOK: -- The Bangkok Mass Transit Authority (BMTA) has suspended a private bus and its driver and conductor, pending a probe into an allegation that the conductor pushed a young passenger who didn't pay a fare off the bus.

A video clip of the alleged victim after the incident has "gone viral" on social media and brought about criticism.

Bus conductor Tananya Sae-eung, 50, driver Bamrung Padphrom, 46, and owner Saithong Kaewkhonthai, 42, were called in to the BMTA head office yesterday to explain what happened.

Thananya claimed she had never collected a fare on the number 203 bus from this "frequent passenger", who is 19 years old and with special needs. On Sunday, he was upset when she jokingly urged him to pay the fare - he allegedly smashed his bag on the floor and tried to attack her. Tananya said she pulled out her fare cylinder for self-defence so he stopped. She claimed she didn't know what happened to the youth after he got off at the next stop and the person who took the video wasn't on the bus.

A street vendor who witnessed the incident told The Nation that a scuffle occurred on the bus before the man fell down and sat crying on footpath with blood on his face.

The alleged victim told The Nation the conductor was angry when he didn't pay the fare as usual and threw his wallet, so he smashed his bag down and punched her. She hit him with the fare cylinder in the face, and also pushed him when he was about to get off the bus, he said.

"I was hurt and sad so I cried and people came to help me and someone took the video clip," he added.

His guardian said he wanted the bus conductor to apologise for what she did to the disabled boy and improve her service.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Driver-and-conductor-suspended-after-fight-with-di-30252296.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-01-21

For all you calling the woman a bitch (and in writing no less) just to let you know I was sentenced to 12 months Prison (suspended) and 10,000 baht fine for calling a girl a bitch here in Chiang Mai

translated it means prostitute according to the court documents which they used Google as the official english to thai translation

So while this lady may never read your posts calling her that if she did not only could she sue your ass the thai government will pay for her to do it

If you 'called' the female that... deny, deny, deny! When in Rome.

However, with regard the piece of excrement in this topic, the first thing that came to mind was 'what a <deleted>! While loss of job and a custodial sentence should be immediate, a public apology to the kid and parents should be obligatory, at the very least so face is lost.

/Having read the article in full, though, not so sure if the lad punched the conductor first. Something weird going on.//

Edited by metisdead

Try getting a decent lawyer before opening your mouth next time

I think you were done. I just typed "bitch" and "prostitute" into google translate and it came up with two completely different words.

My daughter was taken to court for calling another girl a "pathetic bitch" in a text message. They initially wanted 20,000 to settle out of court, she ended up being fined 500 baht.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I have on video my neighbour calling me a prostitute in thai language. Can I sue him.

Sure you can they actually have a book they refer to, I of course thought it was all a joke and since she called me a Kwai I told that to the cop and he said I could file charges against her too for that and pulled out a book looked it up and the fine for that was 2000 baht cant remember how long for jail

It was surreal for sure but it happens I am proof of it and posted here about it so its in one of my 1400 or so posts

You were had. There is no Thai law that says you can't call someone a bad name.

and your lawyer let them get away with that?!

next time get a decent lawyer!

Did you have a decent defense lawyer?

Try getting a decent lawyer before opening your mouth next time

A decent lawyer in Thailand, you've got to be joking.]

"His guardian said he wanted the bus conductor to apologise for what she did to the disabled boy and improve her service."

​As he admits he punched her and started the "scuffle", he also needs to apologise. Perhaps also improve his behaviour.

I was asked once to take a Downs Syndrome child home from school in my car.

I was driving along when suddenly i felt a hard thud" on the back of my head and was quite painful. I looked down and saw one of the kid's shoes on the front seat. I turned around and asked her to please not do that.

I continued driving and less than a minute later...."whack", the other shoe nearly took of my left ear. It was a very stressful journey and just want to say that, even though I always treat handicapped people well and don't condone the action in the OP, they can be more than a handful at times!

I was asked once to take a Downs Syndrome child home from school in my car.

I was driving along when suddenly i felt a hard thud" on the back of my head and was quite painful. I looked down and saw one of the kid's shoes on the front seat. I turned around and asked her to please not do that.

I continued driving and less than a minute later...."whack", the other shoe nearly took of my left ear. It was a very stressful journey and just want to say that, even though I always treat handicapped people well and don't condone the action in the OP, they can be more than a handful at times!

In the UK I worked with people with severe learning disabilities who were living in the community, when they went out in the community they were always accompanied one to one to both protect them and other members of the community (having someone who liked to move in to the middle of the road when traffic was approaching and then try and sit in the middle of the road was unnerving) so why was this lads guardian not travelling with him

In all these stories, it seems to me that Thais almost condone (end even expect) other Thais to behave in a violent and/or aggressive manner any time their swollen egos get slighted.

I think that that is the problem right there; ...that they condone and expect violence and treat it as apathetically as name calling. It's as if a hurt ego is more serious in nature than a bruised/broken/bloody/bullet riddled body.

• Like 1

"The alleged victim told The Nation the conductor was angry when he didn't pay the fare as usual and threw his wallet, so he smashed his bag down and punched her."

Seems to me, he admits to starting it.

And that makes it ok to push someone from a bus? I would say that she should be tried for attempted murder!

"The alleged victim told The Nation the conductor was angry when he didn't pay the fare as usual and threw his wallet, so he smashed his bag down and punched her."

Seems to me, he admits to starting it.

And that makes it ok to push someone from a bus? I would say that she should be tried for attempted murder!

Is he mentally disabled? If so, she could have been in a dangerous situation. "he smashed his bag down and punched her" ... bit of a temper as well?

She is a BITCH, now sue my arse, I am in the UK do you want my address, because the meaning of BITCH in my country, is far from the Thai Shit version