how to ship liquids within Thailand.

watcharacters

I thought I posted this earlier today but I can't find it. Sorry if the is a duplicate for the mods to delete.

I want to have shipped from Bangkok 2 gallons of a foreign made, biodegradable, non-toxic cleaning liquid.

I learned Fedex won't ship anything within Thailand according to their Bangkok office. They only handle international shipments.

Chan tours won't accept any liquids for transport as well.

Anybody know of a shipper for 2 gallons of liquid within thailand?

TIA

Ask them to put it on the Bus. That usually has no problems. They tell which Bus etc and you go get it from the Bus station.

THanks Charlie and questionsreolies,

We called Chan Tours which is a bus company that comes to our city and they told us no liquids are allowed at all for shipping.

While writing this I had the thought of just buying a Seat on the bus and having the box placed on it so nothing could easily damage it.

The Missus seems inclined to go along with their rules but I'll try to get her to make the proposal to the company in Bangkok.

Questionreplies, I thought about your post as well, but the Missus says if anything should cause an issue, the bus company would go after the person or company that posted the shipment.

I'm sure liquids get from one place to another in Thailand, but how?

I want a couple of gallons of this:

post-86619-0-00625200-1421993825_thumb.j

There are other delivery companies, I get stuff sent out from Bangkok on a lorry, it comes into my city to a local distribution point and you have to go get it. You need to find who your local company is, try asking a local retailer who they use to ship from Bangkok, its not expensive, usually goes by weight, probably be around 60-80 baht.

If you dont mind posting where you are( or PM me) I may be able to supply details or get info for you.

Ask them to put it on the Bus. That usually has no problems. They tell which Bus etc and you go get it from the Bus station.

THanks Charlie and questionsreolies,

We called Chan Tours which is a bus company that comes to our city and they told us no liquids are allowed at all for shipping.

While writing this I had the thought of just buying a Seat on the bus and having the box placed on it so nothing could easily damage it.

The Missus seems inclined to go along with their rules but I'll try to get her to make the proposal to the company in Bangkok.

Questionreplies, I thought about your post as well, but the Missus says if anything should cause an issue, the bus company would go after the person or company that posted the shipment.

I'm sure liquids get from one place to another in Thailand, but how?

I want a couple of gallons of this:

attachicon.gifhow-to-make-your-own-laundry-detergent-soap-simple-green.jpg

Pity that you need the wife opinion....

Just put in a luggage or paper box and put in the bus without saying anything or it just mean that you don't want so ship anything and have no interest to succeed in what you want to to do !

If it was me the liquid would already be delivered 1 week ago... You are waiting your time with people who understand nothing and will never.

• 1 month later...