Pup

loppylugs1

All of its brood died quite quickly during the cold nights recently,but this one hung on for days. I did not want to intervene as already have a couple of waifs,but this one just would not depart, a soi mutt about 6 weeks old

leaving it longer would be cruelty itself, massively distended belly through starvation and rake thin,did not want it to suffer any more,started antibiotics etc. ,the pup started awakening,taking food a day or so later

Nice little character, a little charmer Id say, really is,funny enough house trained ,plenty of tail wagging,would be a magnificent pet for someone. Still weak and rake thin,but on the mend...

You know what Im asking,.......someone give it a home

A pic ?

Will put one up later this morn konying,really is a very nice and good looking pup.

Been at the vets since 7 this morn ,another young dog attacked leaving its eyeball hanging out of its socket,blinded and eye removed,hoping the vet can find home,said she may know someone.

A pic ?

Few pics,is starting to get some shape now is eating,,but a great little dog,very clever.

Ohhh he looks adorable, let me have a fight with myself(ie i have 5, really could not take on more) but he is just too adorable.

Will also spread a word.

Have you tried facebook as well? if not, let me know have a few groups where you could post

• Like 1