feeding the fish ?

davetrout

Hi fellas

l was wanting to know if there is somewhere can feed fish like at mini siam. l want to show my son do this as he is infactuated with fishing. l would go back mini siam but to pay go in there just for this , because me and the missus have gone here before. something different would be nice. l thought maybe someone would know of another place.

cheers big ears

Why not take the lad fishing ?. There are plenty of small fishing parks around Pattaya where its easy to catch a few fish.

These parks supply all the stuff you need for a few hours out at a reasonable cost.

Thinking of fishing park at bottom of Soi Khao Talo - about 100 baht plus bait for a rod. ( and there are more fishing parks on Soi Nern Plab Wan )

They serve drinks and food as well also at reasonable cost.

Just an idea

• Like 1

If all you want to do is feed the fish take him to Wat Yansangwararam which lies on a lake where you can feed the fish. There are numerous vendors on the road leading to the entrance of the Wat complex that sell fish food and fish for that matter (the fish are for offering). Across the lake is another complex called Viharnra Sien where you can also buy food for the fish and watch them pig out in a feeding frenzy

Easy to get to, off of Sukumvit right after you get through the village of Ban Amphur. Watch for the signs if coming south bound from Pattaya near KM marker 160, you will make a left on Highway 1008, which will take you right to the lake. You can navigate to either place from there

cheers for that Langsuan. this will be my mission

If all you want to do is feed the fish take him to Wat Yansangwararam which lies on a lake where you can feed the fish. There are numerous vendors on the road leading to the entrance of the Wat complex that sell fish food and fish for that matter (the fish are for offering). Across the lake is another complex called Viharnra Sien where you can also buy food for the fish and watch them pig out in a feeding frenzy

Easy to get to, off of Sukumvit right after you get through the village of Ban Amphur. Watch for the signs if coming south bound from Pattaya near KM marker 160, you will make a left on Highway 1008, which will take you right to the lake. You can navigate to either place from there

cheers for that Langsuan. this will be my mission

You can combine a visit to Wat Yansangwararam with a visit to Greta Farm, which is on the right after leaving Sukumvit just after the railroad tracks, and/or Wonder Farm, which is about 1.5 km after the Wat (fork to the right) and a visit to Silver Lake which is a few km's further down the road. You can feed horses, cows, goats and smaller animals at Greta Farm, and horses, goats and rabbits at Wonder Farm. The kids enjoy both, and they are well worth a visit when you are in the area. Greta Farm is larger and more "upscale" than Wonder Farm, but both serve coffee, drinks and food, and are nice places to relax and let the kids play for an hour or so. Greta farm also has koi and ducks in a pond and sells food to feed them, but the Wat lake is far more impressive as to the amazing number of fish that will come to the lake's surface to be fed. I am not impressed with Silver Lake, but it is worth a visit (once) if you are that close.

If all you want to do is feed the fish take him to Wat Yansangwararam which lies on a lake where you can feed the fish. There are numerous vendors on the road leading to the entrance of the Wat complex that sell fish food and fish for that matter (the fish are for offering). ...

I do like this place. Nice area for quiet long walks smile.png

162.jpg

169.jpg

167.jpg

166.jpg

One beer if you can tell me how many fishes on this pic wink.png

• Like 2