Suspected 'drive-by dog shooter' surrenders to Thai police

webfact

Give this guy a medal for helping getting rid of these obnoxious strays-of course many will be outraged at my comment but please stop and think for a second my my friends-you are eating thousands of carcasses that have been mercilessly slaughtered against their will every damn day-those animals also deserve to be protected but because of your demand to eat them they are mercilessly slaughtered-why dont you also condemn that practice rather than only condemning the killing of useless dogs,or rather eat the dogs as well, because they in reality are much less valuable to humans than cows in terms of the non violent food that the cows provide us with like milk-cheese-ice cream-youghurt etc.etc.Only a fool would choose to worship a dog which only passes filthy stool everywhere and barks and fights all night completely disturbing the atmosphere, except for the brain dead of course..

I love animals, and I am a proud dogs owner...but training my dogs to be social and inoffensive pets. Living here, for first time in my life I had toughs to kill dogs, surrounded by them on the village's streets, and also being attacked 2 times. First time, on my bike breaking my laptop. Second time getting a bite on my leg and spending 20K in hospital vaccinations. Fortunately...somebody took care of the problem and those dogs vanished some way.... before I figure out how to kill all.

• Like 1

Give this guy a medal for helping getting rid of these obnoxious strays-of course many will be outraged at my comment but please stop and think for a second my my friends-you are eating thousands of carcasses that have been mercilessly slaughtered against their will every damn day-those animals also deserve to be protected but because of your demand to eat them they are mercilessly slaughtered-why dont you also condemn that practice rather than only condemning the killing of useless dogs,or rather eat the dogs as well, because they in reality are much less valuable to humans than cows in terms of the non violent food that the cows provide us with like milk-cheese-ice cream-youghurt etc.etc.Only a fool would choose to worship a dog which only passes filthy stool everywhere and barks and fights all night completely disturbing the atmosphere, except for the brain dead of course..

I love animals, and I am a proud dogs owner...but training my dogs to be social and inoffensive pets. Living here, for first time in my life I had toughs to kill dogs, surrounded by them on the village's streets, and also being attacked 2 times. First time, on my bike breaking my laptop. Second time getting a bite on my leg and spending 20K in hospital vaccinations. Fortunately...somebody took care of the problem and those dogs vanished some way.... before I figure out how to kill all.

delete

Edited by dragonfly94

I also love dogs but only if they behave well and have no diseases. Soidogs have nothing to do with petdogs, they are just wild creatures like rats. I really don't understand what the Thai see in them or why they feed them. If they loved soidogs then they would do as the King and take some home. I know some people who did so but they bark all day long, they are lucky i m not their neighbour.

I know very few Thai who take good care of their dogs, that is walking them daily and train them to listen. Most Thai i know only like puppies and when they are adult they dump them somewhere at a temple and buy a new pup because it looks so cute.

• Like 1

Should be given a machine gun, a medal and a pat on the back! He needs to come and do a few drive by shootings in my neck of the woods, these filthy mingy soi dogs need culling, in fact he could probably get a pat on the back for ridding us from some of their owners! Way to go! ploat the lot of them, filthy stinking mingy soi filth.

I bet if he did a "few drive by shootings" in your street/neighbourhood, YOU'D be the first ***** on here whinging and whining about people putting your life in danger, the noise, etc.

Animal control, yes, but only by people who know what they're doing and don't go shooting wildly around them. Capture the animals and put them down somewhere outside residential areas. Not every hillbilly who wants to play John Wayne.

Given all of the problems, issues facing Thai society, it says something that this stupid topic was repeated endlessly on TV for the past two days. If I'd seen the CCTV of the damm dog being short one more time I was tempted to want to throttle the damm creature myself

deleted post

Not culling is cruelty to a lot of these mange ridden, worm infected pests, have you seen the state of some of th

• Like 1