Ist Class Insurance.

NoshowJones

Insurance obviously depends on the bikes value aswell as the type of bike. Bikes more likely to crash or get stolen have higher insurance costs.

My CBR500R was 10k first year and 8k second. The Ducati Scrambler I ordered costs 18k 1st class.

• Like 1

My PCX when new - about 7,000. Now 1 year old - 5,000 and change

My HD 17,000 and change

Can only guess what kind of insurance you can get for 2,500 - what bike ?

That's an interesting question. My PCX is about 8 months old, and I paid 5000 for second class, so can I expect my insurance to go down?

My PCX when new - about 7,000. Now 1 year old - 5,000 and change

My HD 17,000 and change

Can only guess what kind of insurance you can get for 2,500 - what bike ?

That's an interesting question. My PCX is about 8 months old, and I paid 5000 for second class, so can I expect my insurance to go down?

Mine goes down each year, as the payout if totaled also goes down.

There will come a time when it is not worth getting first class, but not for a while now.

The HD took a while to find a company who would sell first class for an over 10 year old bike.

• Like 1

Insurance obviously depends on the bikes value aswell as the type of bike. Bikes more likely to crash or get stolen have higher insurance costs.

My CBR500R was 10k first year and 8k second. The Ducati Scrambler I ordered costs 18k 1st class.

Do you mind telling us who you are insured through? I just got quoted 16k baht for a 2013 CB500F from AA insurance for 1st class coverage...

• Like 1

Tokio Marine 1st Class insurance for my cbr650f is 8100 thb. 80 % coverage and 5000 thb deductible.

good price and i hope i can get insurance from Tokio Marine again as they dont insure big bikes at Bigwing anymore all i know but their price is always the best, not sure about their service though as never claimed anything and hope do not know how their service is!

• Like 1

4,000B for a new Click. The same price was quoted at all the dealers I visited.

Not really sure if it's worth insuring it for more than a year or two given the depreciated value over that time.

I wish somebody would nick my old PCX125 - PM me for it's current location. whistling.gif