'Illegal' Chinese guides assault tourists in Pattaya

webfact

'Illegal' Chinese Guides Assault Tourists in Pattaya
By Khaosod English

PATTAYA — Three Chinese tourists and their Thai guide were allegedly assaulted by a group of illegal Chinese guides in the outskirts of Pattaya early this morning.

Somchit Saelee, 25, told police that he and his clients were drinking and listening to music on his phone at a restaurant in front of Cholchan Hotel in Banglamung district at around 1 am.

Eight illegal Chinese guides then walked into the restaurant, took a table, and rudely shouted at Somchit to turn down his music, Somchit said.

"So I answered back, 'If you have anything to say to me, please come and talk to me,'" Somchit recounted for police officers at Banglamung Police Station.

However, the other reportedly guides became angry and charged at Somchit and his clients, beating them with chairs and fists. Somchit said he and the Chinese tourists managed to flee from the attackers and seek help from police.

According to Somchit, one of the attackers drew a handgun and fired several shots at him while he was running away, though the bullets did not strike anyone. Police confirmed that three bullet cases were found at the crime scene.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1421996571

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2015-01-23

I'm trying to think....who's worst the Thais or the Chinese when it comes into fights and illegal arms.

I would have liked to see these people deported and never allowed back in this country.

'I would have liked to see these people deported and never allowed back in this country.'

I'm trying to think ... do you mean the Chinese or the Thais?

No illegal guns or gangs back in the tranquil paradise of "Lower" Europe?

Edited by Suradit69

I'm trying to think....who's worst the Thais or the Chinese when it comes into fights and illegal arms.

I would have liked to see these people deported and never allowed back in this country.

BUT, our dear former army general and PM already made an alliance with China-only-China,.... and alliance with North Korea coming soon,...... WPFflags.gifph34r.pngph34r.png

Edited by MaxLee

'I would have liked to see these people deported and never allowed back in this country.'

I'm trying to think ... do you mean the Chinese or the Thais?

No illegal guns or gangs back in the tranquil paradise of "Lower" Europe?

How can you deport a Thai? and where?......To Greece?

As about the guns and gangs

Much less than here.....at least the law is enforced there.

So the focus is on illegal guides as opposed to gun toting nutters. Perhaps his music was crap but this is still over the top.

The report says that the focus is on the illegal guides who shot at the Thai guide, the Chinese guides and those who were shooting are the same.