Double blow for Yingluck

webfact

"The NCPO said the junta had nothing to do with the decision by the NLA and the assembly members simply acted in unity to vote for Yingluck's impeachment."

...and most people believe in the "tooth fairy" and "santa claus"...

and so does my daughter

• Like 2

They made sure they shut her up by sending in the military to put a stop to a press conference.

Nothing but thugs and cowards scared out of their wits by the Shinawatra name and freedom of speech.

And people on here cheer them on.

Shameful

Someone should have shut her up a long time ago. She has never said anything that makes sense and is a joke amongst the worlds leading politicians. You have got it wrong....thugs and cowards work for the Shinawatras (Mr.T being the biggest coward by his actions) and you have been shameful with your observations and comments for years

• Like 1

clap2.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif Are you serious? The people on here have been all over the world and are from all over the world! They know "flim flam" when they read it, the woman is seriously bent, just like her brother.

Both can't see the problem that they're dishonesty created!

If they were honest then none of this could have happened! They're both obviously quite intelligent, of course, that doesn't mean they're not stupid!!

Some great comments from the zombie junta yellow dem supporters.

Ok the lets go with the one question that was asked of the general.

Where on you salary did you amass such a fortune ?

It was asked once and we all seen the ramifications of that question.

Yellow dem red or any other supporter how can you possibly accept this stitch up.

I have said before if it was abhisit I would be just as outraged as they have to mandate and no legal standing!

• Like 1

Let's see... let's appoint a panel with military, police and other unelected guys/gals 'like us' then we'll have a 'free vote according to conscience' - there now that was justice well served wasn't it? oh and we'll ban the ex PM from talking to the press about it

a nice bit of 'Thainess'

• Like 1

Yellow dem red or any other supporter how can you possibly accept this stitch up.

I have said before if it was abhisit I would be just as outraged as they have to mandate and no legal standing!

he said he had owned the 600 million worth of land "since I was a kid" then he said "my Dad sold it not me" then he really lost his temper

• Like 2

hey Ying, where was your fairness and your democracy when you brought in the riot squad to remove the opposition party from parliament to help you push through your amnesty bills at 4 am in the morning. The hypocrisy and sheer BS that these people can spew is utterly sickening. The fact the people like these stuttering parrot idiots believe it is even more astounding.

Did that really happen? Riot Police in Parliament? Because if it did I'm sure it would have been mentioned before, if only in passing.

Or are we being the teensiest bit creative wirh history?

Surely not - not on a TV forum discussing politics?

• Like 1

""I affirm that I am confident of my innocence," she said in a statement posted on her official Facebook page"

Something lost in the translation? I would simply know to be innocent, she only confirms that she's confident she's innocent.

well , all this money all these account that were growing so fast , it should be possible to track that and take her penaly

so far just a political sanction and a game of cat and mouse with the junta : will she go abroad or not , apparently that what the generals want

they quite right because in the mean time the base is waiting ant they seem very patient taking all the little money the governement is sending to them , maybe some money that the gov dont realy have, with a mondial crisis and also maybe a poor management of the gouvernement

See mikemac that's where you have got me wrong.

I do come on strong in support of the shins PTP and that's because they were elected.

Had the yellow dems with abhisit as leader been in the same position I'd be defending that lot also.

Mate for better or for worse freedom of speech is the cornerstone of basic human rights,

A bit of robust debate on here is healthy and right or wrong I always respect other posters opinions

Cheers

"In the past moves to impeach political office holders never succeeded due to the lack of sufficient support from members in Parliament."

But then, of course, a parliament is ELECTED.

"The NCPO said the junta had nothing to do with the decision by the NLA and the assembly members simply acted in unity to vote for Yingluck's impeachment."

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

"In the past moves to impeach political office holders never succeeded due to the lack of sufficient support from members in Parliament."

But then, of course, a parliament is ELECTED.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

When a government officer is impeached in parliament, the government majority vote along party lines or risk expulsion from the party. In a Thaksin(ist) government that would mean losing their monthly bribe, so even if the impeachment was quite reasonable, it would be defeated. Surely you don't think PTP MPs would put their country before their own enrichment?

The NLA faces no such restriction.

If anyone cares to look closely at the graphic at the top of the OP, you will see that her goose is cooked, stick a fork in her; she's done because under CONDITIONS FOR THE ACCUSED, it clearly states that the accused must 'Must testify on her own'. In her whole life, what has she ever done 'on her own'? She is 'Nong' and they are babied into and throughout adulthood in Thailand. If you don't know what a 'nong' is, ask any Thai.

In western free societies, the "accused" are afforded legal counsel private or from the state if they cannot afford. They are also privy to all documents and evidence against accused. They most importantly are allowed to testify or not testify on their own behalf. They are also allowed witnesses to testify. There is also a legal basis for proceedings. I could go on and on

In such a serious case of "impeachment" of a prime minister there should be all of the above but, there was NOTHING but a majority of handpicked military generals and cronies of the chief junta leader.

This was a farce plain and simple.

They made sure they shut her up by sending in the military to put a stop to a press conference.

Nothing but thugs and cowards scared out of their wits by the Shinawatra name and freedom of speech.

Shameful

law and accountably and so on is not your strongest point I have noticed. You just like Yingluck it seems. In your eyes she must be perfect.

Shameful

Yes, she could be rightfully be described as shameful. Bu it wont stop you from supporting her!

If anyone cares to look closely at the graphic at the top of the OP, you will see that her goose is cooked, stick a fork in her; she's done because under CONDITIONS FOR THE ACCUSED, it clearly states that the accused must 'Must testify on her own'. In her whole life, what has she ever done 'on her own'? She is 'Nong' and they are babied into and throughout adulthood in Thailand. If you don't know what a 'nong' is, ask any Thai.

In western free societies, the "accused" are afforded legal counsel private or from the state if they cannot afford. They are also privy to all documents and evidence against accused. They most importantly are allowed to testify or not testify on their own behalf. They are also allowed witnesses to testify. There is also a legal basis for proceedings. I could go on and on

In such a serious case of "impeachment" of a prime minister there should be all of the above but, there was NOTHING but a majority of handpicked military generals and cronies of the chief junta leader.

Yeah! Ain't it cool? About time the Shins, who've been screwing Thailand for so long, had the tables turned on them. clap2.gif

Edited by rametindallas
  • Like 1

Why are you quoting procedures used by other countries ??? This is Thailand and it has its own way of doing things.....no like....on your bike !!

• Like 2

BS ! If it was Abhisit you would have fallen off your perch with excitement ! clap2.gif

spee... spee... spee... spee.......eech.........lesss

We all know that Thaksins fortune was assisted when he changed the law so that he didn't pay any tax on his sale of Shin Corp.