Phuket: Three ladyboys arrested for stealing Aussie tourist's gold chain

webfact

Aussies aren't use to parading in front of the media and pointing at suspects. In Australia the courts determine guilt.

They seem to be used to hugging ladyboys though.

In Australia do they have any concern over determining sex? biggrin.png

He doesn't appear to be your average aussie sex tourist. His appearance isn't disheveled and he isn't wearing the customary uniform of thongs, footy shorts and the beer singlet. He is not actually Brad Pitt and probably has had limited contact with the opposite sex so any man in a skirt would probably look like an attractive woman to him. He is a newbie to this land and requires an education

seems you offer a course in pitching and catching ?

Hey the victim(?) has thumbs up, not pointing at the perpetrators (?). Hard to tell without the pointing photo, someone did not brief the Aussie correctly. We cannot tell who is who in the photo as a result. blink.png

Good on the BIB on the result, including the bribe attempt.

I am not the sharpest tool in the shed but even I worked out the victim was the onlt farang in the photo?

Wow really ?? Definitly not the sharpest tool in the shed, I agree.

This isn't the first time this mug has pulled this caper. I have seen him drinking the profits of his crimes in Kenny's, I bet his family back in Australia must be proud.

what caper is that, mugging ladyboys?
  • Like 1

During the arrest, the suspects had allegedly attempted to bribe the officer with B30,000. According to police, a boyfriend of one of the suspects brought the cash to the officer but authorities quickly seized the money as evidence...

.........I bet they did!!

Later......police: "What ฿30,000? cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Aussies aren't use to parading in front of the media and pointing at suspects. In Australia the courts determine guilt.

It's because even the lady boys are 10 times better looking than what Australia has to offer.cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I have never compared thai men to aussie blokes as it's not really my scene. I find men sexual repulsive and prefer women.

"...he said, whistling in the dark..."

They hugged him,and it was late,and i was drunk and i am a tourist and,and.........

Same thing happened in pattaya a few years back to a danish tourist who had just arrived on holiday that day as he was walking along beach road a ladyboy came up and hugged him, and while hugging him the ladyboy took his wallet out of his back pocket , the big problem was there was about 12,000 euro in it about 500,000 bt and then the ladyboy disappeared and the very bad part about it was , the tourist reported it to the police and they never found the ladyboy responsible so he never got it back, that why i never carry a large amount of money on me only a small amount and when i see a ladyboy coming towards me i avoid them by going onto the road if nessesary and say mai ow, or they will try to pick pocket you .

This isn't the first time this mug has pulled this caper. I have seen him drinking the profits of his crimes in Kenny's, I bet his family back in Australia must be proud.

what caper is that, mugging ladyboys?

Ye Bogan Koori. Please explain what caper is that?

Of all TV Channels, Magazines, Newspapers and Webites there are, I must say that the "thaivisa.com" is the most entertaining of all.

Where else do you get to read a story about a Billabong Sex Tourist giving a posed thumbs up with 3 Trannies at a Policestation for they snatched his

Gold Necklace which he wore amongst the "poorest" of sex workers while he was hunting a 500 Baht quickie.

Or maybe the thumbs up is because they promised him a free 24 hour TT Orgy as compensation for his unplanned adventurecheesy.gif .

Anyway. Great laugh as always.

ThaiVisa rocks.clap2.gif

Edited by Star Dust

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Does this mean the Police officer in question will receive his 10,000 baht reward for reporting the bribe ?

Hope he does. Its a step in the right direction.

Of all TV Channels, Magazines, Newspapers and Webites there are, I must say that the "thaivisa.com" is the most entertaining of all.

Where else do you get to read a story about a Billabong Sex Tourist giving a posed thumbs up with 3 Trannies at a Policestation for they snatched his

Gold Necklace which he wore amongst the "poorest" of sex workers while he was hunting a 500 Baht quickie.

Or maybe the thumbs up is because they promised him a free 24 hour TT Orgy as compensation for his unplanned adventurecheesy.gif .

Anyway. Great laugh as always.

ThaiVisa rocks.clap2.gif

It has been reported he left his wife at the markets to go shopping as you do.

The trannies have spotted the gold and gone for it, i believe he could be totally innocent.

• Like 1

He doesn't appear to be your average aussie sex tourist. His appearance isn't disheveled and he isn't wearing the customary uniform of thongs, footy shorts and the beer singlet. He is not actually Brad Pitt and

probably has had limited contact with the opposite sex so any man in a skirt would probably look like an attractive woman to him. He is a newbie to this land and requires an education

cheesy.gif HopefulIy, you are wrong - after all, he is married.

I wonder why their sexual gender had to be used in the headline and article text. This is just a stupid way to try to make all transexuals look like criminals. Don´t they have enough problems trying to be accepted for what they are.

Why did they have to use Aussie in the headline? Maybe that is what he is and they are what they are. Maybe they should have said 3 guys robbed a tourist.

I wonder why their sexual gender had to be used in the headline and article text. This is just a stupid way to try to make all transexuals look like criminals. Don´t they have enough problems trying to be accepted for what they are.

Why did they have to use Aussie in the headline? Maybe that is what he is and they are what they are. Maybe they should have said 3 guys robbed a tourist.
It paints a better picture. It drew you in as a compatriot was affected.

If it was a German would you show the same interest!?

Of course not.

Wearing gold necklaces, what came over him? (OK ok, I know where this is heading, ha ha).

What does a one baht gold necklace cost these days? Less than 30,000 baht I'd guess, and I'd also guess the ladyboys must have figured that the necklace in question was worth more that that when offering the bribe. So, what was he thinking spending 30, 40, or 50K to adorn himself? Silly boy. Vain boy.

They had to sensationalize the report.

• Like 1

They had to sensationalize the report.

true. If they said a necklace was taken off in Thailand, who would bother to read the story. Edited by chooka