Thai court.

otocheater

Hello everyone,

I did post my thread and some story in here.

I have some questions and it will be great if someone can answer me.

I have to go to the civil court next month and i am a plaintiff.

My litigant is husband and someone he had sex with all the time (not me)

I've been asking many things with my lawyer but i still need to be 100% sure for what i am expecting to see.

Maybe i get a clue from real experience from farang here.

1. What happen on the day when first defendant(farang) and the second no show at the court?

2. Is it true that my lawyer said if the second defendant(Thai) no show will be good for a plaintiff(me)

3. If the first defendant(farang)disappear but still live somewhere in Thailand. What is going on next?

I really want to know if someone here got some experience wirh Thai court.

Regards,

OTOcheater

If your husband doesnt show up to defend himself then the judge at the court will only get your side of the story and so it will be much easier for you. My wife never turned up at my divorce (she lives in UK) so the judge just listened to me and my lawyer and agreed with the divorce as there could be no argument with defendant.

If your husband doesnt show up to defend himself then the judge at the court will only get your side of the story and so it will be much easier for you. My wife never turned up at my divorce (she lives in UK) so the judge just listened to me and my lawyer and agreed with the divorce as there could be no argument with defendant.

Okay i knew about this but do you have the second defendant involved? Mainly sue for custody kids. I will take 100% custody kids and children's expense that he never ever paid for them.

That mean if they no show i will won in the court and they got enforcement by court for both defendant ?

You can win and dream about inforcement, if your lucky you might get child support.

Thanks but my lawyer said 100%for child custody. Well i dont expect anything from them because life too short maybe i die a few days after result or day they are gone for good. Nobody knows.

i just want to win in the court thats it.

?