Facebook - scary

skippybangkok

Thankfully Facebook shows up to me as something I might know and most certainly will never sign up with. If people can't stay in touch with me because I'm not on Facebook then that there is it's best service for weeding out those who are unworthy of being in touch with in the first place.

Royalty amongst us !

Have found old lost friends from 40 years back and half way around the world ....

Why haven't you got their number?

Usually a reason why they are lost friends.

• Like 1

I just put a really nice song on my fissyf, and i have loads of likes. Wow, i shall sleep well tonight. No. Why? Cos there are still sad peeps like me out there who like to read about their friends and how many pokes i can have tonight.....

I do live in my life. Fussybook is new,

Edited by Patsycat

How do you think all the apps and services are "free"?

As one poster said before you are the product.

BTW, I am sure even Thai Visa knows who we are. Don't post something under a nickname that you wouldn't post under your real name.

Edited by BKKSnowBird

You can not escape Facebook as they are allied with google, and, as little as one email or one google search opens you up to their crawlers

in addition to that the US government spy agencies and probably every other government spy agency has wormed their way inside Facebook.

Mark Zuckerberg has the goal of linking every human on the planet together

and if you go to many of the stores in Thailand now that have wifi like Tesco, your cell phone and your credit cards if you use them are being matched to facial recognition which is snapping your picture at the gas pump and when you walk through the front door.

even using an alias and a fake email and a fake cell phone will not make a difference because your IP address is logging your every move even with your cell phone turned off