Pheu Thai bets on govt's amnesty for Yingluck

webfact

No no no!

Man up and stand by your illegal military junta decision !

No deals let the world see you for what you really are. And throw her ass in jail!

You've stacked the deck got the kangaroo court so bloody use it! No sense in handing out amnesties while you have all this power!

Throw all PTP members and their supporters in jail and then hold an election then you might just get the yellows over the line but I doubt it.

Why are you so bitter and one eyed? Did you fall off your perch? And still stuttering I see.

Edited by Si Thea01

Smedley I will ask you a simple question .

Is the current military junta legal or not illegal?

Now if it's illegal why should anyone on either side of politics abide by their decisions ?

Once the Highest Authority endorsed the current PM, he is as legal as any PM has ever been. Does that answer your question?

So, he has been granted amnesty for his act which was not authorised at the time it was committed? Is that what the parrot is saying?

I thought the call was for "No Amnesty"

Should there be a amnesty for Yingluck, pls give amnesty to Thaksin as well. Let's give him a welcome back party, a family reunion party as well. All ends well. A big happy day for Thailand.

And then the following day, he can attend the court, for all those delayed-cases to be re-started ?

Delayed-justice is better than no justice at all ! rolleyes.gif

• Like 1