Cricket World Cup 2015

Pattaya28

Dunno. However, I use Star Sport subscription service with my computer linked to my TV. I'm currently watching the Tri Nations competition India/OZ/England. The picture quality is perfect in HD, with all sorts of options for replays etc etc and the cost is very cheap (at least in my view, as it is streamed all over India and they are not the richest in the world). The cost for the whole series was 10 US Dollars.

I'm looking forward to the World Cup and I don't think it will be expensive for the whole tournament.

The only word of caution I would add is to make sure Thailand is included on the list of countries entitled to receive the stream - before you pay. The current tournament is but I remember last year one particular cricket competition (can't remember which one) was not available in Thailand but was in Switzerland!!

I'm a cricket buff and in 7 years here I've never found cricket on satellite or cable TV. clap2.gif

Apologies for slightly hijacking this topic, but thanks for the links. As a result I am now watching tri series in Oz though rain has delayed start.

My question: Is there a link someone can provide that will take me to English football championship games. My team is Ipswich Town and I am keen to catch any games I can as the Blues march towards Premiership promotion.

Thanks in anticipation

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Apologies for slightly hijacking this topic, but thanks for the links. As a result I am now watching tri series in Oz though rain has delayed start.

My question: Is there a link someone can provide that will take me to English football championship games. My team is Ipswich Town and I am keen to catch any games I can as the Blues march towards Premiership promotion.

Thanks in anticipation

UK VPN needed for this site http://cricfree.sx/

Edited by Pattaya28

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

On the WRC I noticed Fox had the logo on their promo. Not exactly know if that means anything but both CTH & True have Fox

Nothing about it at all on any of the searches Ive done for both channels. the stream mentioned before is pretty good

All Sky Sports channels are on this site, http://cricfree.sx/ but only 80-90% quality.

For the World Cup I want 100% HD quality and am prepared to pay for it.

True Visions do not offer PPV

I appreciate the responses so far. Thanks.

As I said earlier. If you are prepared to pay then Star sports subscription is by far the best.

Over the years I've tried various 'free' websites, but they vary so much in terms of quality and 'freezing' - not to mention the Indian adverts between every over.

You'll get your HD with Star Sports. Starsports.com/cricket

• 2 weeks later...

The whole of the world cup is in Star Sports subscription service. This service is excellent and in glorious HD. The price has been announced at $25 for the lot. That's 53 matches or 50 cents a match. Pretty good value.

I can confirm that Thailand is one of the countries that is receiving this service. (It's not always). smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png