Greek radical left wins election, threatening market turmoil

webfact

I'm not a fan of the racist Falage but he is right about the EU driving Greece into the ground. There is a limit to how much ordinary people can take, and the Greeks have shown that it's just too much. There is no doubt that Greece deserves to be in the EU but the fiddles - pointed out by Mikeoboe57 - to get them into the Euro have now come back to bite those who wanted Greece to make up the numbers.

I hope the new government pulls Greece out of the Euro zone and tells it's lenders that if they want the chains-attached loans to be repaid they'd better talk single digit percentages.

The leader of UKIP is not a 'racist' unless you think that wanting to have some real control over the borders and send back illegal immigrants to their homes, at the UK's expense I might add, is 'racist'.

• Like 2

I'm not a fan of the racist Falage but he is right about the EU driving Greece into the ground. There is a limit to how much ordinary people can take, and the Greeks have shown that it's just too much. There is no doubt that Greece deserves to be in the EU but the fiddles - pointed out by Mikeoboe57 - to get them into the Euro have now come back to bite those who wanted Greece to make up the numbers.

I hope the new government pulls Greece out of the Euro zone and tells it's lenders that if they want the chains-attached loans to be repaid they'd better talk single digit percentages.

The leader of UKIP is not a 'racist' unless you think that wanting to have some real control over the borders and send back illegal immigrants to their homes, at the UK's expense I might add, is 'racist'.

Their manifesto held a promise not to abandon the Euro.Which in part explains why there has been big reaction on the markets.