Kap Choeng Immigration Update

I'd appreciate it if you could post a photo or scanned copy of the piece of paper signed by a competent officer of the Kap Choeng immigration office stating that this office refuses to accept mailed notifications of staying in the Kingdom longer than 90 days.

• Like 1

I'd appreciate it if you could post a photo or scanned copy of the piece of paper signed by a competent officer of the Kap Choeng immigration office stating that this office refuses to accept mailed notifications of staying in the Kingdom longer than 90 days.

Korat don't accept mail in either.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/795422-korat-immigration-single-queue-system-rant/#entry8997151

For the record, the link you posted is to this post:

I went today to Korath Immigration for a 90 days report. Everything went smoothly. There is a seperate room only for the 90 days report, with 2 counters. So I don't see the problem.

Yes, confirmed... the 90 day report is still an in and out affair Thank God!!!

If the OP is unable or (for reasons known only unto himself) unwilling to post this info, maybe he could at the very least kindly advise us all as to how he found out about Kap Choeng no longer accepting mailed-in 90-day reports. Was it, for example, through a chance enquiry which he made of that particular office either in person or by phone? Or was it through some written notice provided by that office with the notification slip confirming receipt of his latest (presumably mailed-in) 90-day report?

• 5 months later...

If the OP is unable or (for reasons known only unto himself) unwilling to post this info, maybe he could at the very least kindly advise us all as to how he found out about Kap Choeng no longer accepting mailed-in 90-day reports. Was it, for example, through a chance enquiry which he made of that particular office either in person or by phone? Or was it through some written notice provided by that office with the notification slip confirming receipt of his latest (presumably mailed-in) 90-day report?

Possibly because his wife owns a coffee shop a stones throw away from Immigration. Many westerners, myself included, often pop in after a Immigration visit, used to be to relax, but venting is becoming more common.

You go to your local immigration office which I assume would Kap Choeng to do 90 day reports in person.

They can also be done online now. See the pinned topic at the top of the first page of this forum...