Electrics for gates / pedestrian gate / gates

ChiangMai2

Can anyone please point me in the direction of a company that can make a gate and pedestrian gate for our new house. If the same company can install the electrics that would be great too. I am sure I have seen scores of these shops in the past, now I need one they have all vanished ! The people we used last time also moved on :) If anyone has any recommendations I would be most grateful, Ideally in the Sansai / Doi Saket area but elsewhere OK too.. We are after a relatively basic design incorporating steel and painted conwood most likely, nothing too fancy or ornate as they tend to be sometimes. Any help much appreciated.

Regards CM2

There are 2 metal working shops on Mae Jo road, approx opposite the Mitsubishi

show room,before the traffic lights at Meechoke Plaza,they both could fabricate

gates or other kinds of metal items, the one directly opposite the petrol station

(Caltex i think) does the electrics for the gates too,used them on several jobs

and they work fast and to good standard.

Further up the road at 5th avenue complex, there are PAT, they do gate electrics

but i don't think they make the gates.

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1

AC CAS Group Co. Ltd.

422/21 Changklan Rd

053 280 354

Top notch Italian ones with 5 years warranty or cheap Malaysian / Chinese ones with 1 year warranty.

Our Italian one is 3 years old and no drama yet.

Ours id good going on 6 years. They have good service if you need it. When I did it the motor shop said they would not build the gate but referred me to a guy who did.

Mine is twelve years old and the shop that did the work is still there. PAT is stamped on the motor and the remotes seem to never need a new battery.

Shop is located on the South side of the road that approaches superhighway from ring road #2 eastbound next to Central Festival. There is also a large AIS building on the back entrance road to Big C Extra from there. The shop is about 100 meters east of that AIS building on the same side of the street.

Mine is twelve years old and the shop that did the work is still there. PAT is stamped on the motor and the remotes seem to never need a new battery.

Shop is located on the South side of the road that approaches superhighway from ring road #2 eastbound next to Central Festival. There is also a large AIS building on the back entrance road to Big C Extra from there. The shop is about 100 meters east of that AIS building on the same side of the street.

Got one from that shop and it was terrible. They tried to make it work but it was never good for more than a couple of months.Maybe bad luck but they kept trying to sell me another different brand, much more expensive. Also that was about 20 years ago.

I do think price can mean a difference in quality. I was a newbie when I built my house so I accepted the price quote of 20k Baht. I did not shop around as there didn't seem to be many electrified gate vendors around in those days.

I have seen posts in the interim in which quality of products and where they were made were discussed extensively. Since you preceded me with that shop by ten years, I may have benefited by your bad experience in that vendor may have sought better quality motors, etc.

• Like 1