Serial rape-murder suspect apprehended close to Nakhon Pathom

webfact

Serial rape-murder suspect apprehended
By Coconuts Bangkok

rapist.jpg

NAKHON PATHOM: -- Police arrested a man yesterday they believe responsible for at least 10 rapes and two murders during the past four years.

The arrest was made close to the location of the man’s last known victim, an elderly woman sexually assaulted Sunday in Nakhon Pathom, and officials said their suspect matched a sketch circulated yesterday.

The man’s name was withheld while authorities attempt to link him to the crimes by DNA

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2015/01/27/serial-rape-murder-suspect-apprehended

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-01-27

If this is the case I do hope his nuts are fastened to a gate post in Nakon Pathom and he is then moved to Bangkok.clap2.gifclap2.gif

That would bring tears of merriment to my eyes and many others too I suspect and it certainly would make that abominable rapist creatures eyes water too.w00t.gif

• Like 2

They should cut off his <deleted> as soon as he is found to be matched with the DNA. raping 78 year old ladies and killing them. Sick puppy needing to get fixed

Fix what?

A murderer and a rapist of old women?.......10 of them?

His &lt;deleted&gt; should be cut and thrown to the dogs and him spending the whole and I mean the whole of the rest of his miserable life behind bars.

And I would have liked to see him being together with some oversexed, tough inmates.

• Like 1

They should cut off his <deleted> as soon as he is found to be matched with the DNA. raping 78 year old ladies and killing them. Sick puppy needing to get fixed

Fix what?

A murderer and a rapist of old women?.......10 of them?

His <deleted> should be cut and thrown to the dogs and him spending the whole and I mean the whole of the rest of his miserable life behind bars.

And I would have liked to see him being together with some oversexed, tough inmates.

Costas.

I say hand him over to the women.

They have always got better imaginations than us when it comes to this type of thing.

• Like 1