Will and Living Will Comments Thank You

elgordo38

I wish to thank one and all for the comments submitting on a will and a living will it was truly enlighting. The answers were many and varied. From my many experiences here in Thailand I find that in the end it all comes down to how the interpreter i.e. Amphur, Immigration, Doctors (especially) plus many others that do not come to mind right now wish to interpret your case before them. I ran into a real horror story in a eye clinic here in Chiang Mai (which by law I cannot name) and had I not gotten a second opinion I would have paid double or triple the cost of a cataract operation which I do not need at present but they stated I needed immediately. The rules can be hard and fast here cast in stone but in the end your at the mercy of the person your dealing with. If he is having a bad hair day or his love life is in a down cycle the rules mean nothing his interpretation is all that matters and counts in the end and in the LOS life can be topsy turvy. As one person stated a lot of doctors here have no clue as to what a living will is and in these instances they claim no knowledge there off and in this manner avoid doing due diligence as to what you are referring to. They are not interesting in checking to see what you are saying is true. They are inside the box thinkers. Thanks again one and all.