Tottenham Thread

chonabot

^ Smokie, Neymar's gone to Barca. So who do you think Real are going to go after?

biggrin.png

You should ask LotusBluete that question I think. smile.png

I'm asking you. With Barca nicking Neymar, the clamour for Real to make a marquee signing will be deafening, money no object.

I'd sell now so you have time to play the transfer market, you don't want another Carroll, do you?

^ Smokie, Neymar's gone to Barca. So who do you think Real are going to go after?

biggrin.png

I'm asking you. With Barca nicking Neymar, the clamour for Real to make a marquee signing will be deafening, money no object.

I'd sell now so you have time to play the transfer market, you don't want another Carroll, do you?

You just know that aint gonna happen....the team just got back from the Bahamas....its a Bank Holiday weekend.....I reckon he'll be signing a new four year deal at the Lane by next weekend. smile.png

biggrin.png

You just know that aint gonna happen....the team just got back from the Bahamas....its a Bank Holiday weekend.....I reckon he'll be signing a new four year deal at the Lane by next weekend. smile.png

Reckon = Hoping while Gareth has the World at his feet every club wants him and he can pick his place and improve himself and have a much better chance of winning something as a professional footballer.

No brainer really is it? In fact if he doesn't move on now he could suffer and it may show his character because the only thing i have doubts about him is if he is actually scared to step on and produce the goods for a top top side.

We will see but my money is on a move to either Bayern,Real Madrid or United if he chooses to stay in England.

Reckon = Hoping while Gareth has the World at his feet every club wants him and he can pick his place and improve himself and have a much better chance of winning something as a professional footballer.

No brainer really is it? In fact if he doesn't move on now he could suffer and it may show his character because the only thing i have doubts about him is if he is actually scared to step on and produce the goods for a top top side.

We will see but my money is on a move to either Bayern,Real Madrid or United if he chooses to stay in England.

Utd ain't going to pay 60m so keep dreaming coffee1.gif

What you forget regardless is that Bale has three years left on his contract.

No way he will leave this summer unless someone offers an absolutely ridiculous amount.

Certainly not Man Yoo.

Only Madrid could afford him.

All due respect to Spurs - IMO they had a great season.

However some of the players being mentioned on the Spurs Forums as potential transfer targets is ridiculous

Two of them have gone already to Monaco

Robben was one of them - of course he is going to join Spurs after helping to win a CL Trophy. Plus a host of other players who would never join Spurs

Now they are talking about Wilfried Bony - a target for West Ham - West Ham should just have stayed quiet and signed the guy - put a nice buy-out clause in the contract and wait for Spurs to buy him down the line

The main problem you have is Levy - he is related to Joe Lewis so is never going to get sacked

Levy is one of those businessmen (arguably) where everything is personal - look at the Modric situation - they got £8 million less for him rather than sell to Chelsea.

Sell the guy and use the extra money to buy a player that is motivated and hungry to play for Spurs!

Until you get rid of Levy you will only ever go so far......

• Like 1

It's the we nearly did it thread, or we nearly signed him...

No my reptilian chum....its the we already signed him last summer so what are you whittering on about thread.

Any decision to sell will be made by Daniel Levy...not Gareth Bale.

What part of that don't you understand?

It's the we nearly did it thread, or we nearly signed him...

No my reptilian chum....its the we already signed him last summer so what are you whittering on about thread.

Any decision to sell will be made by Daniel Levy...not Gareth Bale.

What part of that don't you understand?

So your manager will have no say then?

• Like 1

Any manager would want Bale in his team. Money talks however and every player has his price.

With a long contract and a reluctance to aell....Bale's value is astronomical.

More than your lot can afford. Adebayor is available though! :)

He's going, can't see him wanting Thursday night football.

Three years on his contract....its not his decision.

This aint the incredible adventures of ratboy. Get over it.

Be REAListic, Smokie.

thumbsup.gif

60 million (quid that is) will be enough, Levy would be drooling at that.

Probably Chicog. Feeling flush are ya?

No, but Wenger let slip on French TV that Lewandowski is going to Bayern, so that only leaves Bale and Falcao.

I'm telling you, Real Madrid are a-coming for your boy.

biggrin.png

However some of the players being mentioned on the Spurs Forums as potential transfer targets is ridiculous

Robben was one of them - of course he is going to join Spurs after helping to win a CL Trophy. Plus a host of other players who would never join Spurs

Now they are talking about Wilfried Bony - a target for West Ham - West Ham should just have stayed quiet and signed the guy - put a nice buy-out clause in the contract and wait for Spurs to buy him down the line

The main problem you have is Levy - he is related to Joe Lewis so is never going to get sacked

Levy is one of those businessmen (arguably) where everything is personal - look at the Modric situation - they got £8 million less for him rather than sell to Chelsea.

Sell the guy and use the extra money to buy a player that is motivated and hungry to play for Spurs!

Good to see new spurs 'experts', and presumably fans turn up, WELCOME.

No, but Wenger let slip on French TV that Lewandowski is going to Bayern, so that only leaves Bale and Falcao.

biggrin.png

Possibly, seems the rumors are starting, and if its a contracted player

that's the way they tend to

do business, unsettle then negotiate, but the rumours normally seem 2 start a

season or so b4 the actual deals done aka modric, maybe even ronaldo?, so from that

draw what you like, I know real is different kettle of fish but also

wouldn't it be prudent to wait till a new coach is appointed, b4 they decide/

complete deals?

Edited by rijit

biggrin.png

Cavani is still in that picture as well. I'd see Cavani at Real Madrid, Falcao lounging in Monaco, and Bale beating his head against the wall for Spurs. City and United left wanting. Or not.

Good to see new spurs 'experts', and presumably fans turn up, WELCOME.

Funny, I'd bet this thread has been the most active thread since the season ended. A combo of Bale's future and kicking 'em when they're down.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1