Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Really...if you are going to troll our thread at least try to be funny or interesting...the scousers who come on here are just spiteful muppets....how did your team get on in Europe this season?

Last season?

Season before that?

Bore off you muppet.

you will have to rephrase that to the Liverpool fans as I doubt many of them are scousers.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

And as for Lanng khao...congrats on winning the Welsh Derby last week. Shame Swansea played their reserves against the Rhyl boysbiggrin.png
haha only scouser on here kidda..

I'm glad I left that alone.

You would have had a better game playing on my Grandad's allotment!

biggrin.png

or better still tryin to get that tube of smarties out his pocket that he always had when you were sat on his knee.

Really...if you are going to troll our thread at least try to be funny or interesting...the scousers who come on here are just spiteful muppets....how did your team get on in Europe this season?

Last season?

Season before that?

Bore off you muppet.

Spurs are funny. Why troll? Comedy; Always a laugh.

Soldado's got the ball... Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll kick...cheesy.gif

Yawn.

Come on Smokie, you gotta admit that was funny.
Not last night it wasn't....Sherwood didn't think so either.

Sorry to say smokes, we played with 10 men again for 85 mins. We have definitely been sold a dud. Some really good strong individual performance, not least Brad and Benteleb. Thought Capoue looked good too. Really need to nurture Harry Kane now and give him more of a chance. Norwich might be a good run out for him. He showed some spark in just 8 minutes. Certainly preferable to the Spaniard who should now be in the reserves..... Funny old thing I said that a couple of months ago.

Soldado's got the ball... Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll kick...cheesy.gif

Yawn.

Come on Smokie, you gotta admit that was funny.
Not last night it wasn't....Sherwood didn't think so either.

Sorry to say smokes, we played with 10 men again for 85 mins. We have definitely been sold a dud. Some really good strong individual performance, not least Brad and Benteleb. Thought Capoue looked good too. Really need to nurture Harry Kane now and give him more of a chance. Norwich might be a good run out for him. He showed some spark in just 8 minutes. Certainly preferable to the Spaniard who should now be in the reserves..... Funny old thing I said that a couple of months ago.

Sherwood ain't gonna play him much after that I think....just hope we either sell him or he starts working harder at his game.

The pitch was a disgrace but same conditions for both sides....

Firstly, Hi to all the fellow Spurs fans on here.

I am a life long fan and want to watch the game tonight v Norwich. I am about 60 km outside Buriram. Here for a few more days near a place called Puttaisong. Does anyone know of any Pubs/Bars where I can watch the game? I would probably travel to Buriram and make a night of it if it is definitely on there somewhere.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I am a life long fan and want to watch the game tonight v Norwich. I am about 60 km outside Buriram. Here for a few more days near a place called Puttaisong. Does anyone know of any Pubs/Bars where I can watch the game? I would probably travel to Buriram and make a night of it if it is definitely on there somewhere.

Hi Seasider, welcome. Can't help I am afraid. Much better to ask the question in the Issan forum, or the CTH or watching BPL forum.

You need to find somewhere that has CTH sat Tv.

Any hotels or bars, would be your best bet.

Plenty of bars to watch it in Muang Buriram most have CTH.

BamBOO Bar/Paddys/or any of the bars near Speed Music

• Like 1

Dire first half only brought to light when I tried to switch the TV off and pressed the new black button instead and was treated to ten minutes of the ref picking his nose twice and scratching his arse three times....I was able to suss out though that his wife has been shagging the postie and he has a fetish for chirpy young birds.

Lucky for him cos he needs to find a new career.

The pies are reportedly good at Delia's palace is the only comfort I can find for the away support.

COYS.

Edited by smokie36
  • Like 2

Well deserved win that for Norwich....and I find myself feeling somewhat aggrieved only because we have failed repeatedly to buy a proper replacement for ratboy...and Kaboul again unable to start....its Ledley all over again unfortunately.

Soldado has a confidence issue maybe but gets into the right spot.....we'll see if he is still around next season but frankly I would take fifth or sixth when AVB left so we will see what happens.

Long way to go yet gentlemen!

Edited by smokie36
  • Like 1

Very poor stuff from us. Yet again a rollocking needed at halftime because we were not competing. Why?

Second half theres a glaring lack of creativity needed to open up Norwich, yet Sherwood leaves Eriksen on the bench!! Poor management.

Delighted for Chris Hughton but that was three points we really could not afford to drop. It also makes that crazy 4-3 Liverpool win very significant. We really don't need our Europa league commitment right now either.

Well deserved win that for Norwich....and I find myself feeling somewhat aggrieved only because we have failed repeatedly to buy a proper replacement for ratboy...and Kaboul again unable to start....its Ledley all over again unfortunately.

Soldado has a confidence issue maybe but gets into the right spot.....we'll see if he is still around next season but frankly I would take fifth or sixth when AVB left so we will see what happens.

Long way to go yet gentlemen!

Yes smokie, Spurs need to decide on Kaboul's longterm fitness issues because Dawson's performances, particularly of late have been dreadful. He's a liability. Constantly giving away unnecessary fouls and turns with the speed of an oil tanker. The difference in our defense when Kaboul played last week was very marked.

I am yet to be convinced about Naughton or Rose for that matter.

All this is very worrying because with no CL qualification i think theres a high chance we will lose Vertonghen and Lloris.

The tots are saving me fortunes.

Firstly; I don't have to take sleeping pills anymore. Watching them beats mogadon anytime. Zeds guaranteed.

Also, they've improved my sex life. I've not been laid for a long time but, last night, I slept with more than 20,000 people. No more Nana for me.

Tim, closet gooner, keep up the good work, and respect for giving your ex team-mate the points and the rest of us a good kip.

Edited by Soi Sauce

I did find a Bar in Putthai song but quite frankly, wish I hadn't bothered!

I don't think any Manager could get a tune out of this team.

Too many players that are simply not good enough!

Ain't that the truth!

Absolutely dire against Norwich.