Tottenham Thread

chonabot

yep hate to say it as i'm like all on here sick to death of

levy chopping and changing managers, but potts appointment smacks of another punt with someone that isnt big or expirenced enough for the job, imo needs someone who's been there seen it and done it before. cant help but feel potts has got the start of that dead man walking about him, ok scenario say

didnt win yesterday and lost the next three/four landed up in the bottom 4 approaching xmas, given his history could anyone honestly see levy not getting rid? anyway lets hope it all turns a corner stranger things have happened with lucky results, but then i think of this defense !!!! and i think,,,, just not, ....rose waltzs around defensively like it aint his problem and verity is just clue less. kaboul tries but aint a strong enuf leader at this level and naughton judging by his last spell will take ??? 2 get up to speed. lets hope all blows over , after all we know things look totally diferent after 2/ 3 wins , dont they?

I don't think levy will get rid of him, at least not unless something drastic happens.

yep hate to say it as i'm like all on here sick to death of

levy chopping and changing managers, but potts appointment smacks of another punt with someone that isnt big or expirenced enough for the job, imo needs someone who's been there seen it and done it before. cant help but feel potts has got the start of that dead man walking about him, ok scenario say

didnt win yesterday and lost the next three/four landed up in the bottom 4 approaching xmas, given his history could anyone honestly see levy not getting rid? anyway lets hope it all turns a corner stranger things have happened with lucky results, but then i think of this defense !!!! and i think,,,, just not, ....rose waltzs around defensively like it aint his problem and verity is just clue less. kaboul tries but aint a strong enuf leader at this level and naughton judging by his last spell will take ??? 2 get up to speed. lets hope all blows over , after all we know things look totally diferent after 2/ 3 wins , dont they?

I don't think levy will get rid of him, at least not unless something drastic happens.

We're three points off fourth and soaring!

Don't sack him now Daniel!! B)

To be fair, all this talk of him getting the sack is ballacks, he is 5 months into the job and still probably looking at who can do the jobs he wants them to do, start assessing him after 2 years !

Any manager who can have us play like that and win is a keeper.

Plus it looks like he knows what hotel the refs are meeting at. :D

To be fair, all this talk of him getting the sack is ballacks, he is 5 months into the job and still probably looking at who can do the jobs he wants them to do, start assessing him after 2 years !

Did you hear commentator last night John Champion referring to something about Poch having total say in the next transfer window. Only thing i thought great, he'll identify the right player then Levy will throw in a derisory offer.

Did you hear commentator last night John Champion referring to something about Poch having total say in the next transfer window. Only thing i thought great, he'll identify the right player then Levy will throw in a derisory offer.

History tells us its so....but I'm always optimistic.....its not Christian Gross.....

It took a bit of persuading for Poch to eventually put Kane on, but better late than never,

although Kane should have started today.

Adebayor and Soldado, not sure who would have been the better choice to partner him though.

Good to see Poch show some bottle and play 442 as he did midweek against Brighton.

He didn't play 442, played 2 forwards in Ade and Soldado but Soldado was playing deeper !

Either way alfie, the fact that we started with 2 strikers showed some bottle from Potts,

although it should have been Kane who started alongside one of the other two.

Not sure which one of the other two though!

Bit of a controversial statement this, but it wouldn't surprise me if Poch is not there next season !!!

You think he's not happy there for some reason?

Yes ups, been thinking it for a couple of weeks now and then someone tweeted these( you probably see them on your twitter page biggrin.png )

Been told on good authority it's not a happy ship at #THFC - see Ramos and AVB repeating.

RT: @Gards44: Serious stuff going on behind scenes at spurs! Mp not a happy fella! Assurances needed in jan!!!

Edited by alfieconn

yeah, sacking him would be nuts, but hand on heart u reckon levy would bac him if we were to lose 4 more games on the trot or he' d go aint getting the best out of my multi million £££ assets I'll get someone who does, Trouble is bytheway levy has handled managers in the past its almost put the power in the players camp, but we'll see.

Bit of a controversial statement this, but it wouldn't surprise me if Poch is not there next season !!!

You think he's not happy there for some reason?

Yes ups, been thinking it for a couple of weeks now and then someone tweeted these( you probably see them on your twitter page biggrin.png )

Been told on good authority it's not a happy ship at #THFC - see Ramos and AVB repeating.

RT: @Gards44: Serious stuff going on behind scenes at spurs! Mp not a happy fella! Assurances needed in jan!!!

sounds like he wants some serious recruiting alfie

a

nd that would mean getting rid b4 he could buy and atm imo would mean levy having to swallow some fairly heavy loss's in the transfer market and can u see that happening?

Let's give Kane and Soldado a run till Xmas and replace Adebayor in January.

You might well be right. If nothing else for now, Soldado's a good professional and it would be great to see the guy turn it round. Fact is, with him and Kane we looked a better side and i think i'm right in saying were all sick of Adebayors antics.

Its time for the boss to take charge and drop the lazy couldn't care less players even if it means blooding the kids.

I'd rather see 11 giving there all and losing than watch this rubbish every week.

Best post of the day Smokes.

We do have a decent chance of bagging the League Cup. A Mid table finish will not be so bad in this case, and it should be the youngsters that play in this scenario, ready for next season. Continue the building of youth now and off load the so called superstars that we are carrying laboriously week after week after week after week! In this number I include Adebayor, Erickson, Soldado, Vertohngen Add to these Kaboul & Lennon. I'd like to see Rose play out on the left wing. Nurture Dier, Benteleb, Mason and Kane. Buy a world class striker; someone similar to a goal hungry Klinsman or Linekar, or Sheringham, or Berbatov. Buy a world class centre half to show Dier the way; not some sulking disinterested Belgique dick.

Bring back Carroll.

Lads, lads, you have it all wrong thumbsup.gif I don't think he'll get sacked whistling.gif

If you are right, and you may well be, its probably the age old Levy/ENIC situation of who has autonomy over transfers i would think.

If so then this is quite concerning because surely this would have been discussed prior to him coming on board which leads me to think that Levy is already reneging on his summer agreements. Wouldn't surprise me in the least. It was reported a number of times that AVB actually walked out as opposed to being given the boot. Who knows......

What is without question is that this window is a very important one for us. Our defense is utter pants and needs quality strengthening. I for one, would be far happier if it was defeinately the manager choosing the new players

The guy with the tractor should stick to his own thread me thinks.....

1149 hrs, not even midday, and he is full of spirit!

That is what your bunch of players are missing SPIRIT cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Binnsy lad, you really need to up the ante, you've become dull.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

clap2.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gifclap2.gif

That is what your bunch of players are missing SPIRIT cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

post-184783-0-27975300-1415160343.jpgpost-184783-0-42836700-1415160366_thumb.

clap2.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gifclap2.gif

• Like 1

Anyway while your on here binnsy, what are Bishop and Mings like ? as I'm hearing we've been sniffing round rolleyes.gif

Anyway while your on here binnsy, what are Bishop and Mings like ? as I'm hearing we've been sniffing round rolleyes.gif

Is that some kind of agricultural equipment?

• Like 1

TBH, i'm getting to the stage where it's beconming an effort to watch spurs, full of half hearted over paid pre Madonnas. and as much as im a fan how long have i been going on about kane,? long enuf, imo he just aint ready to lead the line week in week out in the prem, give him a few games yes, but a defo starter in the prem, not just yet.

• Like 1

Compared to who?

Compared to who?

Oooooooh let me think Binnsy....oh yes, compared to Messi and Ronaldo? rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gifbiggrin.png

Cant answer that one as Mings is a wing back and Bishop is a midfielder so to compare is a bit like comparing a Beer Leo and a Mojito

tongue.png

Compared to who?

Oooooooh let me think Binnsy....oh yes, compared to Messi and Ronaldo? rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gifbiggrin.png

Compared to who?

What are they like, i.e are they any good ? why do they have to be compared to anyone ?