Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Sky are reporting a deal for Moutinho at 22m quid! biggrin.png

i wonder if that price includes all the 3 rd parties or is a wait until alls agreed b4 we applaud?

I'm waiting rij....same with Lloris who is apparently on his way to Spurs Lodge. :D

Sky are reporting a deal for Moutinho at 22m quid! biggrin.png

i wonder if that price includes all the 3 rd parties or is a wait until alls agreed b4 we applaud?

I'm waiting rij....same with Lloris who is apparently on his way to Spurs Lodge. biggrin.png

And is now inside. smile.png

At least you'll have three forwards who are regular scorers including two who have done it for you regularly.

Arsenal have three strikers, none of whom have scored for Arsenal in the last 18 months (actually Chamakh might have got one a year or so ago).

At least you'll have three forwards who are regular scorers including two who have done it for you regularly.

Arsenal have three strikers, none of whom have scored for Arsenal in the last 18 months (actually Chamakh might have got one a year or so ago).

A decent keeper as well Santi...Lloris signed a four year deal! smile.png

Still an hour to go though...anything could happen yet!! biggrin.png

A decent keeper as well Santi...Lloris signed a four year deal! smile.png

Still an hour to go though...anything could happen yet!! biggrin.png

Haven't really clocked Lloris in the past but everyone says its a great price so well done to Levy even though he obviously won't be buying at Lyon again. Dempsey for 6 or 7 mil - yeah ok but no bargain at that price. Levy has shipped a lot out as well - very impressive performance overall.

Meanwhile Wenger is sipping his fifth glass of Mouton Rothschild, having had a stress free couple of weeks (having done nothing to sell his deadwood - Bendtner will still be negotiating another loan when he collects his pension!), wondering whether we can scrape another 0-0 at Anfield on Sunday. The match to be dubbed "Clash of the Disgruntled" w00t.gif

Moutinho looks 50/50.....this is the deal we're all hoping happens....wink.png

50/50, as in they value him at 40 mill, but Levy will only pay 20 mill??whistling.gif

We'll see Jack...Levy will get him I'm sure! biggrin.png

Looks like slippery Syd Levy was able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, once again!!

The lengths that he will go to in avoiding paying 20 mill for a player is amazingtongue.png

So for the second season running, he leaves you striker-less!! I hope that Kane is as good as you hope he is!!

50/50, as in they value him at 40 mill, but Levy will only pay 20 mill??whistling.gif

Looks like slippery Syd Levy was able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, once again!!

The lengths that he will go to in avoiding paying 20 mill for a player is amazingtongue.png

So for the second season running, he leaves you striker-less!! I hope that Kane is as good as you hope he is!!

Garbage.

He's picking and choosing his links very carefully...as you well know.

Dozens of others saying the deal is done...which will be confirmed today.

You getting a bit upset with the lack of activity mrboj? tongue.png

Mate I am quoting directly off the Lyon football club website!!

How am I picking and choosing??huh.png

Show me any other source within the last 12 hours contradicting me?

The stuff you are referring to about the deal being done is all old news!!!

Dont be so touchy

Yeah ,Carmine say's he's quoting a source directly from the club, and swears by it's credibility and as smoky say's the poor mans blood pressure seems to soar if it's ever talked through or challenged , question is really whether it turns 2 be a reliable source or just puts carmine into a sauce , LOL

<snip>

Anyways since you prefer to get your news from the "speculative" media and join in the trolling of Spurs fans on this thread with the likes of J&D i'll pm Alf and smokes with anything else in futurebiggrin.png

BTW, Lloris has been at Spurs Lodge nearly four days already and has long been settled in you'll be delighted to hear.....didn't the daily HateMail tell you that eithercheesy.gif Run along

Edited by soundman
Flaming.

Good piece of transfer dealing getting Dempsey. As is Lloris and Dembele.

It seems that the owners/agents of Joao Moutinho are an even bigger nightmare to deal with with Levy expected as he was seemingly keen to join us and play in the premier league.

All in all its been a very good window for us. Those three plus Vertoghen and Sigurdsson and the mercenary. all quality players. I just hope Adebayor wants to play football now that he has a four year contract.

Are you on drugs? rolleyes.gif