Tottenham Thread

chonabot

BTW, lets hope the refereeing for our fixture at etihad is better than the one last season eh? wink.png

No. Now let it go will ya Carms. It'll kill you this obsession with Mario laugh.png

Mancini dropped him for smoking behind the bike sheds apparently biggrin.png footballers smoking and going out to clubs after a game eh!!

Disappointed with the result , but lazio unbeaten in seria A v v difficult opposition, but plenty of positives, Naughton looks good enough, in time, to make that l/b spot his own, Caulker looks sound , Lloris looked good, and dempsey although a touch anonymous, looked sharp enuf and 4 sure will get goals. Oh and dembele as long as he plays further up the park, looks well capable of turning some special performances . and unlike modric he can score. all in all thought we played well.

As been mentioned shocking reffing and' we wuz robbed' seems appropriate, 3 goals disallowed 2 should have stood

and with lennon taken out 100% a penalty, can you rule out the ref being paid off? fixing matches is abso rife in Romanian lgues and we all know the Italians fixing history. I'm not sayin it was, but just a thought. What did one of the commentators say, take away the disallowed goals and the result was fair enough, yeah right, fuc_king idiot!!!

Edited by rijit

Lazio unbeaten after two games cmon rijit tongue.png next you will be sayin they are the best team in Italy or even the World! clap2.gif

Taramasalata are unbeaten in Turkey also biggrin.png

Yeah So what, as i said unbeaten so far in seria a, but red they're more than a decent team and judging by the lot you played the other night they wouldnt look out of place in the champions league.

Lazio unbeaten after two games cmon rijit tongue.png next you will be sayin they are the best team in Italy or even the World! clap2.gif

Yeah So what, as i said unbeaten so far in seria a, but red they're more than a decent team and judging by the lot you played the other night they wouldnt look out of place in the champions league.

biggrin.png Thats a very fair point! Well MrRed answer that pne please!!

biggrin.png Thats a very fair point! Well MrRed answer that pne please!!

Lazio or Galatasary?...........where can i start match fixing... racism...hooliganism....Lazio finished along way behind the Champions of Italy Juve! and are not that good to be honest smile.png Galatasary are the champions of Turkey and are a handful at home wink.png

Interesting now that we have moved away from the match preparation and team talks from scrotum face which consisted of telling the team to "go and f*cking run round a bit" that the teams style has already changed after only five games. we keep possession much better, assert more pressure on the opposition and look generally more organised.

That away win against reading was only our 2nd away win of 2012 so maybe its time soon for our beloved ex manager and his media mates to shut their pie holes. Very important to keep the momentum going and should see some interesting team selections.

Interesting now that we have moved away from the match preparation and team talks from scrotum face which consisted of telling the team to "go and f*cking run round a bit" that the teams style has already changed after only five games. we keep possession much better, assert more pressure on the opposition and look generally more organised.

That away win against reading was only our 2nd away win of 2012 so maybe its time soon for our beloved ex manager and his media mates to shut their pie holes. Very important to keep the momentum going and should see some interesting team selections.

Good comments there.

Its going to take a bit of time to find the right balance in the team now...but look at the options!

If we can strengthen further in Jan then I believe we have an excellent shot at the top four.

yeah 4 me defo Caulker to start and dempsey 4 siggy?

And when translated:-

Yes, for me it would definately have to be Caulker to start and Dempsey for Sigurdsson biggrin.png

Didn't know google translate had rijiddish....or is it fifthcolumnist?

Hard to tell. wink.png

Google was of no help but my 4 year old daughter was biggrin.png

Why not. dempsey is sharper infront of goal and Caulker is going to be a phenominal center back. Nothing wrong with his goal against lazio either.

I can see him winning a lot of England caps in the near future.

naughton was on crutches after the Reading game so, baring in mind how serious, Caulker may start at cb and Vertoghen swithched to left back

Why not. dempsey is sharper infront of goal and Caulker is going to be a phenominal center back. Nothing wrong with his goal against lazio either.

I can see him winning a lot of England caps in the near future.

naughton was on crutches after the Reading game so, baring in mind how serious, Caulker may start at cb and Vertoghen swithched to left back

yeah , Dempsey looked sharp and as he settles will give us little bit more precence up front. and thought caulker really looked the part against lazio, and I would have him well up the pecking order 2 be amongst the next generation of England c/bs, but he's got some stiff competition in front of him though. As for Naughton lets hope the Lazio game didn't do him anymore damage as another 90 min's would do him, or us, no harm what so ever for me his 'emergence' this season is a huge unexpected plus and If rose steps on, as other loanee's have done, lhs of our defense starts to look v v healthy .

The other part is our new young keeper stamping his authority in goal. I really hope that happens very soon.

Yeah agreed ,but fredas doing well, CANT justify dropping him at the mo.

Nope you are correct.

The sooner Lloris develops an understanding with our next generation of defenders the better all round however.

Perhaps a ruthless decision would be best in the circumstances?

The other part is our new young keeper stamping his authority in goal. I really hope that happens very soon.

Yeah agreed ,but fredas doing well, CANT justify dropping him at the mo.

Nope you are correct.

The sooner Lloris develops an understanding with our next generation of defenders the better all round however.

Perhaps a ruthless decision would be best in the circumstances?

Perhaps the 'ruthless decision' was signin Lloris, the rest is writing on the wall. tbh..

Who know,s but gently gently should be able to keep all parties happy and thats the way it needs to be.

Disagree there rij...signing a young keeper was obvious and the old boy knows one mistake could well be the end of his career in the top flight.

Doing well under that pressure isn't he? :)

Softly softly it will be then ntil he has a bad game....have to hope he's still there on Boxing Day then! ;)

Disagree there rij...signing a young keeper was obvious and the old boy knows one mistake could well be the end of his career in the top flight.

Doing well under that pressure isn't he? smile.png

Softly softly it will be then ntil he has a bad game....have to hope he's still there on Boxing Day then! wink.png

Yeah agreed the longer freda keeps up 2 speed he's in until then, after that he's out

cant be fairer really..

It won't be long before Lloris starts. All the so called dramas have just been made up by the press. He has already stated that he's being given time to settle in and i doubt if brad will be 1st choice by end of october. i think AVB has been very sensible in the way he's handled this despite press sh1t stirring.

The real competition wil be at center back when Kaboul is fit. BAE might have to start worrying about his place if AVB wants to accomodate Vertoghen and Caulker.

Then he has to decide between Sandro and Parker! And the more i see him, Dembele has to start.

Were still one striker short and a Moutinho and if Levy pulls out the stops in januarys window we will be a very good side.

A couple more wins and the press will have to find someone else to round on, mindyou the broadsheets seem fairly pro our manager. they seem to have done their homework and realise that AVB has won more trophies in one year than Redknapp has in his entire career!! biggrin.png

It won't be long before Lloris starts. All the so called dramas have just been made up by the press. He has already stated that he's being given time to settle in and i doubt if brad will be 1st choice by end of october. i think AVB has been very sensible in the way he's handled this despite press sh1t stirring.

The real competition wil be at center back when Kaboul is fit. BAE might have to start worrying about his place if AVB wants to accomodate Vertoghen and Caulker.

Then he has to decide between Sandro and Parker! And the more i see him, Dembele has to start.

Were still one striker short and a Moutinho and if Levy pulls out the stops in januarys window we will be a very good side.

A couple more wins and the press will have to find someone else to round on, mindyou the broadsheets seem fairly pro our manager. they seem to have done their homework and realise that AVB has won more trophies in one year than Redknapp has in his entire career!! biggrin.png

Let's hope we can continue to play well and find the net a bit more often as well.....our difficulty seems to lie in killing off teams completely.

yeah and lets hope switching off and giving goals away in the last ?? mins of the game is a thing of the past.

Yep but stop letting them in the first half and you will be OK......Fulham in disguise.you should of signed Bungle tongue.png