Tottenham Thread

chonabot

!-0 up, 4-4-2 working and then Adebayor gets himself sent off. Up till then The Arse looked the average side they have been most of this this season So, Ade sent off and we fold like a pack of cards. Quite pathetic. Feel sorry for lloris but he's already shown he should have been in goal for some time now despite the result. Cosidering AVB leaves him totally without enough decent game time i thought he was excellent. Hopefully that the keeper situation sorted now atleast. As far as i'm concerned Huddlestone should simply f-ck off now if he can't lose some weight and show some sort of abil;ity to run. Sandro has a difficult enough jod without having to cover for all the ground that lardarse is supposed to be looking after.

regardless of being down to ten men the capitulation was embarrassing.

We are desperate now for Dembele Parker and Kaboul to return now.

Granted yeah, there's a few good one's in there smokes, but for every good one there's at least one that's hardly worth recording. This boys reputation is HUGE, has he lived up to it with US, for me so far he hasn't I suppose what I want is a few WOW performances and he just ain't given that as yet.Where he's proposed to be taking the place of a keeper that has OVER AND OVER.

Quick thought, most CONSISTENT keeper in the prem so far this season i'de go Schwarzer

AGE 40.

Granted yeah, there's a few good one's in there smokes, but for every good one there's at least one that's hardly worth recording. This boys reputation is HUGE, has he lived up to it with US, for me so far he hasn't I suppose what I want is a few WOW performances and he just ain't given that as yet.Where he's proposed to be taking the place of a keeper that has OVER AND OVER.

Quick thought, most CONSISTENT keeper in the prem so far this season i'de go Schwarzer

AGE 40.

Well perhaps if Lloris had been given a run of games as opposed to about four prioe\r to this in two and a half months he might have wowed you!

Another Vacancy Beckons.....

And at yours to because i can't believe Arsene hasn't been called in for questioning yet! wink.png

Anyway nice to know you pikeys still win with such grace even though this win is just a smokescreen for another potless Arsenal season.

AGE 40.

Well perhaps if Lloris had been given a run of games as opposed to about four prioe\r to this in two and a half months he might have wowed you!

Well lets hope he does carmine. but i havent even seena hint of getting anywhere near 'wowing' me

Barring bale for me the only person whose cred goes up from 2 gays result is vb, thought the 442 was brave and took wenger Totally by surprise and then was brave again for going 3 at the bac, a big up to the geezer!!!!

AGE 40.

Well lets hope he does carmine. but i havent even seena hint of getting anywhere near 'wowing' me

Are you the only fan of our club that isn't aware of his almost total lack of game time? How on ea... oh.fuc_k this i just can't be bothered to even discuss with you anymore you talk such a load of unadulterated horsesh*t

AGE 40.

Are you the only fan of our club that isn't aware of his almost total lack of game time? How on ea... oh.fuc_k this i just can't be bothered to even discuss with you anymore you talk such a load of unadulterated horsesh*t

didnt he play for france during the week?

I said already I am impressed by Lloris handling and agility yesterday....and his distribution was good....getting us moving forward even with 10 men....an excellent cog in our counter attacking game with the pace we have available.

You're quite right carmine....we need Kaboul back at the heart of that defence but Dawson in for Gallas has to happen soon...the Frenchman is becoming an embarrassment.

Hudd seems poor in all areas....cross after cross straight to the defender at the front post....hopeless.....Bale is useful with his height and heading ability but Carroll walked off the bench and floated in an excellent cross moments after joining the game. Food for thought there.

Also think Naughton is ineffective at left back.....on that thought great to see Bale knock one in with his right....he just looks more and more a handful with every game! thumbsup.gif

Lloris, Vertoghen, Bale and sandro all did themselves justice. The rest of them just looked beaten the moment Ade went off. Gallas is starting to look hopeless but then again Dawson looks well off the pace whenever he plays.

Regardless of all the first team players out injured, despite the sending off, capitulations like this are totally unacceptable

I know we have some key injuries but some players are just not putting in or just not good enough (in my opinion) . Three at the back looked good for awhile but gallas looks like a old man and you need your wing backs to cover and lennon cant defend or wont defend, Huddlestone runs in circles and looks lost and i know defoe can score a goal but looks like a small child being bullied when he is alone up front, I hope next week goes better and some players are fit

Barring bale for me the only person whose cred goes up from 2 gays result is vb, thought the 442 was brave and took wenger Totally by surprise and then was brave again for going 3 at the bac, a big up to the geezer!!!!

He wasn't very brave to play 442 at home to Wigan though!

I know we have some key injuries but some players are just not putting in or just not good enough (in my opinion) . Three at the back looked good for awhile but gallas looks like a old man and you need your wing backs to cover and lennon cant defend or wont defend, Huddlestone runs in circles and looks lost and i know defoe can score a goal but looks like a small child being bullied when he is alone up front, I hope next week goes better and some players are fit

Agree, Defoe definitely needs a strike partner, only Adebayor though, cos Dempsey & Sigg are not good enough.

Huddlestone is also way too slow and needs to learn how to take corners, if he's going to be given that task by AVB.

Gallas & Dawson are also too slow and Walker's having a bad run with Naughton getting exposed playing on the left,

who's idea was it to let Danny Rose go out on loan?

Maybe we should ditch the full backs and play 3-5-2 until some of our injured players become available.

Edited by sotsira

Agree, Defoe definitely needs a strike partner, only Adebayor though, cos Dempsey & Sigg are not good enough.

Huddlestone is also way too slow and needs to learn how to take corners, if he's going to be given that task by AVB.

Gallas & Dawson are also too slow and Walker's having a bad run with Naughton getting exposed playing on the left,

Maybe we should ditch the full backs and play 3-5-2 until some of our injured players become available.

I was thinking the same but we only have one striker! annoyed.gif for the next three games anyway...

I was thinking the same but we only have one striker! annoyed.gif for the next three games anyway...

It would have to be Dempsey and hope that he starts putting in more graft with Defoe.